ROOBIO

my vision board - writing out the vision for my life

8 posts in this topic

I just want to write.

I am on the path of becoming a vet. Never been happier. I don't need shit. I need purpose. I want to save animals and endangered species. I am going to live my life of service to animals. I am going to go to the amazon when I qualify and donate my skills to NGOs and wildlife sanctuaries and stand up for them. I won't get paid much, but I will have my freedom. I am only at the beginning of my journey but my vision is strong. Thanks. I don't need to chase money. I need to chase developing my skills in medicine. I need to become a master of exotic animals. I am going to work my ass off. I don't want to have kids. I want an adventure. I want to live in the forests in the Amazon. To live in the wilderness in Africa. To work with wildlife in these places. I don't need alot of stuff. I can live bare. I don't want any materialism. I don't care if I own a house. I want to become like Mowgli. I want to live a rugged life. A life where I walk on the forest floor with no shoes. A life where I can meditate in the forest for hours. I want to be attuned with the jungle. I know there are a lot of organisations in the forests that need vets willing to work in those places to rehabilitate wild animals. This is my dream. My focal point of spirituality. This is going to be hard. I am scared, scared of what this journey will throw at me. 

I want to understand the mysteries of these remote ecosystems. I want to live in them. To be apart of them. To spend my time contemplating about existence inside them. I want to save the animals that live in them. I want to understand life. To remove the distractions of modern city life. To life a bare life, simple life.

Not a lot of people are willing to do this? Am I crazy? 

download-3.jpg

download.jpg

download-5.jpg

download-4.jpg

download-2.jpg

images.jpg

download-1.jpg

Edited by ROOBIO

That's amazing Hari! I'm glad to hear it. :)

And you're definitely not crazy. Follow your passion. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

That's amazing Hari! I'm glad to hear it. :)

And you're definitely not crazy. Follow your passion. 

Thanks Emerald. I have realised the importance of vision boards!!!

Every day I wake up I read this post and that makes me super motivated to smash the day.

Was such a good exercise. Going to tweak it as I keep going down this path. 

Yeah, vision boards are super powerful!

On 29.1.2020 at 10:37 PM, ROOBIO said:

A life where I walk on the forest floor with no shoes.

LOL. Don't forget to bring a machete so you can hack off your foot in case you get bitten by a snake! xD

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

LOL. Don't forget to bring a machete so you can hack off your foot in case you get bitten by a snake! xD

Haha or I’ll just not step on a snake. I was being a bit hyperbolic. 

But still when I was in Madagascar, citizens walked bare foot. Their feet were thicker then boots able to walk on any terrain. 

Shows how out comforts have made our anatomy weak!

I also have fears arising of how my life purpose isnt big/impactful enough. 

How do you work through these?

Edited by ROOBIO