RawJudah

Paying money for an experienced wingman?

16 posts in this topic

Hi all,

So I’ve finally accepted that I need to approach women in the daytime sober. My biggest fear is approaching attractive women in the daytime. It’s took me over a year now to figure out what I need to do and this is the only way to do it.

My question is:

Is it a good idea to pay for an experienced wingman? The really experienced guys that I watch on YouTube that are in my area (London) charge money to help guys like me. 

Is it wise of me to book a day with these guys? Or even a week? (They do charge a lot of money...)

Has anyone else been in this situation?

I know this is a spirituality forum but this is the only way I’ll grow in order to do spirituality effectively. I need to fix this area of my life while I still can. I’m sorry if anyone gets offended by this kind of topic... 

I did it on my own, and personally would never pay for a wingman.

But it's really up to you to figure out if you can do it or not. Look, it's not difficult. Bite the bullet and approach one girl. Start with one. Then try to improve on what you did. And so on and so forth...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan you must have balls of steel. We’re you socially anxious before the approach though? Where did you do the approach? At night or in the day time?

13 hours ago, RawJudah said:

Hi all,

So I’ve finally accepted that I need to approach women in the daytime sober. My biggest fear is approaching attractive women in the daytime. It’s took me over a year now to figure out what I need to do and this is the only way to do it.

My question is:

Is it a good idea to pay for an experienced wingman? The really experienced guys that I watch on YouTube that are in my area (London) charge money to help guys like me. 

Is it wise of me to book a day with these guys? Or even a week? (They do charge a lot of money...)

Has anyone else been in this situation?

I know this is a spirituality forum but this is the only way I’ll grow in order to do spirituality effectively. I need to fix this area of my life while I still can. I’m sorry if anyone gets offended by this kind of topic... 

There's a bbc hit piece on pua. There's a Scotland pua arrested. Its cuck culture now. I don't recommend you pay anybody unless you are a hardcase noob and you want this shit handled. There's BCs You can do. 

Ideally, just approach. Watch rsd Tyler 6steps. Proceed. There's free tour. There's nothing like actually approaching. 

Its annoying but everyone has a opinion. No receipts. Doesn't approach. Has a theory about game. 

Good on you taking action. My biggest game regret isn't a girl. Its not doing rsd Julien program before the media scandal and 5country ban.  ?

Its just a long road. There's epic war on pickup and YouTube channel aimed at guys. There's good news. Its going back underground. Read MM. Learn to calibrate. Be ballsy but use common sense. Read Robert Green art of seduction. He's no pimp. He just spent ages breaking down archetypes. 

Game is just putting yourself out there. Seeing who likes you. Pickup who likes you. As Roosh says, when she pulls back you pull away. Its more important in the me too era. There's nothing like genuine desire. There's no ambivalence with desire. 

Key being compliance. Law of state transference. You go first. Approach. Test the waters. Invitation to something. Adventure. Pull or next! 

10 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

I did it on my own, and personally would never pay for a wingman.

But it's really up to you to figure out if you can do it or not. Look, it's not difficult. Bite the bullet and approach one girl. Start with one. Then try to improve on what you did. And so on and so forth...

I like JB method. 3 approaches per day. 

YouTube Jordan Peterson pua. He recognize the genius of pua to emphasis on volume. There's nothing to fear after 50th approach. 

10 hours ago, RawJudah said:

@Gili Trawangan you must have balls of steel. We’re you socially anxious before the approach though? Where did you do the approach? At night or in the day time?

There's the asset of time. 

There's ego in getting past insecurity. There's tons of OLD bios that read, "6ft, 6," 600hp, 6figures or fuck off!"

There's a much better outcome irl ime. There's nothing like cold approach. There's few guys on average who approach. Fewer who are any good. 

Chalk up a approach as a victory. Get better. Do that with numbers. Its annoying because flakes occur. Then get better and pull. 

There's a reason why all experts say its a numbers game. It is. 

I literally chain gun cold approach pickup at the club. Cra cra output. I ended up at a girls condo balcony after party. Do the math ? coming off ban camp so I won't continue. 

If you did the math on my output to pull ratio, its PATHETIC. Then again, pickup math doesn't work nor does MMS math. A model pua said he's got 10% success rate which is insanity. Again he's a model. 

I've had nights where I am swinging at air. Other nights where its like childhood T ball where its just all dingers. All day. Few and far between but I digress. 

What's up with your goal? Why Pickup? Handle education. Do Leos purpose course. Get a life beyond pickup. Sure do it but be warned, there's a reason why rsd Tyler suggest you meditate. You cannot under this shit. There's a lot of cucking, degenerate society, and I am embracing the decline. 

I originally wanted a wife ?! I see how thing's are and I am not ready. I also learned that importance of youth, why our grandparents did it right, married young, and fertility doesn't grow back. There's nothing like genuine desire. 

Watch Chris Rock comedy from the 90s. He drops truth bombs on gender dynamics. enlightening. 

10 hours ago, RawJudah said:

My first ever daytime approach I was literally shaking. She was sitting next to a fountain. It was cringe worthy, awkward, as it must be. It starts to get better after that.

Don't have any expectations, your goal is to approach. Nothing else, just approach! 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

If you can afford it, then why wouldn't you hire a professional to help you? They are immense help no matter what skill you are developing.

@Hansu I’m probably going to have to. Just having someone push me to approach is going to be huge for me. 

I’m more scared of what happens if I don’t do this stuff. I’m more scared of being that guy that never even tried and ended up in a boring marriage that he didn’t really work hard for...

@RawJudah

I've read on the topic and done some cold approach (Neil Strauss 30 day challenge) however when pick up was on the top of my interest I was living in a small town where it would take 10-20 minutes before anyone between age 20-30 would walk by, so my anxieties build up immensely between every approach :D Gave up after about a week of 1-2 hours of cold approach a day.

Now I live in a bigger city tho, so Im going to continue the work when I have more free time

@Hansu I live in a small town too, but I’m only 1 hour away from London, so it’s not too bad. Hot girls everywhere you go in London. 

How old are you? Do you think 26 years old (my age) is too late?

@RawJudah

London is perfect!

Im personally 25. I dont see why you'd be too old to start pick up now. The way I see it, your ego should be better at taking hits now than it was 5 years ago ;)

Hey mate, 26 is fine, your never to old really until you hit your mid 40s even then. I sent you a PM regarding this post. 

Pickup is manipulative but a lot of things are. Personally, I lift heavy, I like to party, and I just chat girls everywhere. I had a girl ask for my ig in a grocery store. I had a girl gimme her number at the gym. I called her Dwayne Johnson and told her to relax. The more cocky, abrupt, carefree, and free spirited, the better. Typically, what works with one girl, works with lots of girls. It's why the guy who gets no play, continues to get none. The guy who hooks up, hooks up lot.

Reward favors the bold.

@Deezeetho Good point.

Being nice to girls doesn’t work, I’ve been trying that for some years now. You need to be confident on the edge of being arrogant.