Kushu2000

Unspirituality-Leo Gura

38 posts in this topic

@ajasatya disagreeing with someone and proposing a different idea than someone else is childish? That wasn't very infinitely loving of you ajasatya

Hmmm another Zzen thread. 

Even if Zzen is deluded in some way (i mean the word relatively, he's probably less deluded than the average person) he's not a terrible guy. He's pretty friendly. 

It's always been a mistake to make this journey about your guru, about their belief system or ideas they share. Its what ive seen many critics do to Leo all the time. 

Ive criticised Leo in the past for being too conceptual, but eh, finger pointing at the moon at the end of the day. 

I think many people simply get put off from watching someone mid trip, which I can empathise with since I have that same reaction, but realise that its a irrational thing to cringe at Leo filming videos of him when on a psychedelic. 

And again, people assume narcissism and ego on Leos part when he says "I am god", but the point is that you are god and so is everything and everyone else. me=you=Leo......, you know how this train of thought goes 
You are a miraculous spontaneous happening in the present moment, the present moment exists and "comes from" nothing, is nothing. Physicists obfuscate the fact that every moment is literally energy coming from nothing (its a miracle), through constructing an abstract definition of energy and "work done". All physicists have done is noticed a pattern, and labelled that pattern energy. 

Edit: The way I see it, Leo's videos where he talks a lot are ineffective at directly trying to get you to awaken. As in, even if the disclaimer "this is all a finger pointing at the moon" is given, it might be hard from a practical perspective to actually increase your consciousness from his videos. But it's a harsh criticism to say this since no gurus videos will awaken you, it comes down to doing the practices and direct experience. 
The disclaimer is given, its up to you to reinforce it. Other gurus might just remind you of the disclaimer more often, but it isn't something to fairly criticise Leo about imo. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Leo Gura I suggest implementing a limit on how many posts/answers people can make in 1day. So many newbies just come here with some crap post, and then make dozens of answers to keep their post at the top of the feed. 
 Better filters for devils please!

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

Kanye gets slammed for saying I am a God

Leo gets slammed for saying I am God

I guess people dont like it when we awake. 

I think the point of the original poster still stands.

Do you guys think Zzenn brings up at least 1 valid point when questioning Leo's teachings?

Or do you think that everything Leo teaches in his recent videos and most recent 'awakening' video is correct?

56 minutes ago, ShugendoRa said:

Kanye gets slammed for saying I am a God

Leo gets slammed for saying I am God

I guess people dont like it when we awake. 

Well if YOU'RE God what does that make mexD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Kushu2000 If you you remove the "righteousness " you are left with little. That should be a red sign for you. 

2 hours ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Preetom your argument just backfired on you. If my well being depends on me calling other people sheepe and YOU defend Leo, doesn't that mean that YOUR well being depends on Leo being right and you following Leo's philosophy?

The fact that you dismissed the video i sent you and refused to even make a sound argument considering the points that Zzenn made just shows that this forum ISN'T SO OPEN MINDED AT ALL

Can you point out where exactly I declared that I follow and defend Leo as if he is my master? xD

I do not follow nor exclusively advocate Leo on these matters. I've found other sources studying and describing what Leo is trying to teach in much more coherent and articulate fashion.

That being said, I also do NOT advocate Zzen. I've watched some of his videos and honestly he is a joke. He has chosen the shit slinging contest strategy as the primary method for gaining exposure in the name of a teaching.

So I replied to this post because I found it funny you asking for our 'opinions'(bullshit) on Zzen's content(more piles of bullshit) haha

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, wk197 said:

Leo should debate with zZenn.

What would you like him to debate? 

@Preetom You're BACK! :D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw

Hi Mandy,

hope you, your baby boy and enlightened master Hammond have been doing well :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Kushu2000 said:

@ajasatya disagreeing with someone and proposing a different idea than someone else is childish? That wasn't very infinitely loving of you ajasatya

You're free to disagree. I myself disagree with Leo in many aspects. But you also gotta be aware of the context in which you propose debates.

This is a very old movie. The story of teachers who just criticize other teachers and even embody a combative energy is nothing new. This was very common in ancient India as well. In the end, no real inner work was made.

Some teachers even encouraged their students to treat the disciples of other teachers as enemies.

Again, this is all children's play (in the pejorative sense). Truth seeking is an inner process. Don't be a follower, be a student of yourself. Take whatever resonates with you for as long as it resonates with you. Set yourself free of useless conflicts.

unborn Truth

So Leo is saying he had a complete awakening 15mins prior, that he in the video is describing as him currently being omniscient and aware of everything happening in the universe........but didn't know who was knocking at the door and what they were there for. Then he isn't even self aware enough to recognize the display of how unaware this is. Oh haha...self owned...or should I say no-self owned!

But I'm not going to watch all this....

Zzen seems to be mired in stage Orange rationality at the expense of Green/Turquoise post-rationality. Orange rationality can serve a person well up to a certain point, but if one is serious about realising existential Truth and really unraveling the mysteries of reality it very quickly develops some serious limitations.

Still, I wish this Zzen fellow good luck in his journeys.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

User @Kushu2000 has been banned for continually spreading misinformation and splintering the community. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.