Kushu2000

Unspirituality-Leo Gura

38 posts in this topic

The critique starts at 48:02. What do you guys think?

It seems like hes trying to convince us of what he thinks more than he is diligently pursuing the truth himself.

It also seems like he doesnt like leo too much

I don't really watch him at all though btw.

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

1 hour ago, Kushu2000 said:

What do you guys think?

Since when did "what I think" start to matter or mean shit? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom exactly what i am talking about. You have stopped thinking critically for yourself because you are so brainwashed by this actualized.org cult. The definition of a sheep

50 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

Get educated about his story before judging him.

Elaborate please.

Mahadev

@kushu2000

Haha sorry man. It's just kind of pointless to because I already know the truth so no matter what he says its false because it's not absolute truth.

If he was serious enough, he'd know that leo speaks the truth.

49 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Preetom exactly what i am talking about. You have stopped thinking critically for yourself because you are so brainwashed by this actualized.org cult. The definition of a sheep

If the anti-Leo philosophy is working for you, making you happy, making life easier then kudos to you.

or does your happiness and well being depends on other people not being sheeps? Can't you retire until and unless other people start thinking 'critically'; whatever that word means to you?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Haha sorry man. It's just kind of pointless to because I already know the truth so no matter what he says its false because it's not absolute truth.

How do you know that your truth is true and what someone else says is false?

@DreamScape "i know the absolute truth" and yet you are on this forum, engaging in a debate with me. If you "knew the absolute truth" you wouldn't be here on this forum. S O R R Y M A N

@Kushu2000 no, that is your projection. i dont need to prove myself. You do. 

This isnt belief. You directly experience this stuff. Maybe you should stop believing your paradigm and open your mind a bit.

@Preetom your argument just backfired on you. If my well being depends on me calling other people sheeple and YOU defend Leo, doesn't that mean that YOUR well being depends on Leo being right and you following Leo's philosophy?

The fact that you dismissed the video i sent you and refused to even make a sound argument considering the points that Zzenn made just shows that this forum ISN'T SO OPEN MINDED AT ALL

@Kushu2000 Get off this forum man. If you awoke to realize that all this Leo bullshit forum cult stuff is false just leave and be.

Mahadev

@DreamScape do you even know what the word projection means? You use that word everytime I say something that opposes your belief system and call me out on it. Same with the word "devil". 

It´s obvious Zzen has his agenda but he does represent a perspective I feel has some just critique. Which is partly why i stopped following Leo. He believes too much on 5Meo for one. I would love if Leo engaged in more discussions with other teachers (or just anyone). Which Leo has said he is not interested in. oh and Leo doesnt follow anyone since there is nothing anyone can teach him anymore. 
Hey @Leo Gura Why don´t you prove this guy wrong and do an interview with him? would love to hear it!
Im not anti Leo in any way BTW. I love him and he brought so much positive things to my life and I am deeply thankfull <3 Nowadays I see him more as an entertainer than a teacher thou.

9 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

This is childish.

Pretty much sums this thread up.

I just feel pity for people that spend their time and energy critizising other's (I hope I don't doing the same with this exact post lol)