Raptorsin7

Starting A Blog

29 posts in this topic

What do you think how much time to promote your blog?

@Monika  I'm going to promote my blog through playing games at a high level.

I'm currently playing league of legends and I'm planning on writing content and getting the blog going once I hit masters rank.

At high level games, there are 10's of thousands of viewers watching games because of twitch streamers so it will be easy for me to just link my website and gain traction like that.

That is the main way, but I can also get in contact with streamers who are interested in healthier content then just pure toxicity. 

The quality of the content is most important. I can link my blog to 1 million people but if the writing doesn't provide value then it won't matter how many people I reach.

@Raptorsin7 If you are still struggling with clarity on this topic maybe reply to this post. If you are interested in gaming what I want you to have is to have clarity about the offer that you are promoting too. Maybe a cheat sheet that you help the gamers to navigate through the game... Anything that is valuable to your main target persona customer ideal for your business. Start from there and then everything else is like bringing attention to that offer. hope that makes sense :)

Im sorry for bumping old thread, but nowadays every boy or girl have personal blog

Spirituality in gaming? With gamers? Have you seen the toxicity in the domain? 

Can't see this working 

People play to win, to feel better and not to think about their real lives. You are offering the opposite... Who'd be attracted to this? The screaming kid or the teenage loner? Christ? No way...

This thread has been reopened twice by two different spammer, @Raptorsin7 let me know if you'd like us to close this considering it's a year-old post thread that is just attracting spammers now.  

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus