fi1ghtclub

Being God - Questions

70 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

You are immersed in a contracted form of "I". This contracted "I" is limited to a individual, separate body. 

You will not have direct experience of higher conscious levels if you are limited within contracted identification. 

As a simple exercise. . . go take a walk in the forest. Notice the subjective experience of identification. You identify as a human being walking through the forest. There is an internal "me" and an external "forest". One may think "I am walking in a forest". . . Now flip consciousness so "you" become the whole forest. This is not an intellectual thought like "I am the entire forest". . . This is a "higher" mode of being in which "you" is actually the forest. The consciousness is not contracted within a "me" human walking through the forest. "You" actually become the entire forest. 

If one has not had direct experience of this level of consciousness, identification is hyper contracted into an individual "me". At this level, if one asks "If I am god, then why can't I engineer sophisticated systems?". The level of "I" is too contracted. It would be like one of your skin cells asking "If I am a human being, why can't I have sex". The question becomes absurd because there is conflation of conscious "levels". Yet this is what the mind does over and over while it is immersed within a contracted self.

If the direct experience of expanded consciousness has not been revealed, that is where the effort needs to go. One will not figure out expanded consciousness within constructs of contracted consciousness. . . The example of becoming the entire forest, may seem woo-woo or not real. . . The actual direct experience is extremely powerful. It can be very uncomfortable, because the contracted self is losing control of the mental narrative and identification. It can be really scary. Early on, this consciousness might reveal itself in a cafe and my mind-body became flooded with anxiety and fear. . . It is a major expansion of consciousness. . . Yet this is still just scratching the surface. There is much much more. . . 

The phrase "I am God" is one of the most commonly misinterpreted phrases, because the "I" is being processed through a contracted interpretive filter and the mind assumes it understands what "I" is. . . Imo, if a mind has not had direct experience of expanded identification such as "I am the forest", there is no way it will grok "I am God". It's super far away. It would be like an ant consciousness trying to figure out human consciousness. 

Molecules such as 5-meo-dmt can temporarily expand consciousness, yet the trick is that the contexualization into an "experience" is dependent on one's baseline conscious level. For example, a being that still identifies as a personal me human that temporarily expands with 5-meo may later contextualize it into a personal experience. This is back to the contracted "me". For example, the mind may contextualize as "Whoa, what just happened to meI just had an amazing experience. I felt like I was everything in the room". . . This is a major realization, yet the expanded consciousness is getting contracted back into a personal "me". This is a very very small capture of what is potentially available. 

I understand what you're saying. 

And these questions aren't coming from the limited sense of I

I'm already everything and there is no such thing other than me.

However, when one starts exploring the metaphysical implications there's nothing that cannot be done.

Can you as GOD construct anything out of just thin air.

I mean, that's literally how the reality is manifesting.

@fi1ghtclub See #2. You haven't contemplated that point about apples and oranges deeply enough.

A human avatar is a finite thing. It is not meant to muck around with the physical laws. For the same reason that Trump is not allowed to rewrite the US Constitution to suit his will. Because his will is the will of a devil.

How would you like it if Trump could materialize a bomb over your head? You'd be here complaining about how evil God is to allow such a thing. Yet when God disallows such a thing, you are here complaining about it. Because you are not clearly thinking through what you're asking. It's like you're a baby playing with a loaded gun, completely oblivious of what it can do. And you complain when your parents hide it from you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Primeval said:

Have you heard of procreation?

Yep that's something already happening in your imagination :P

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@fi1ghtclub See #2. You haven't contemplated that point about apples and oranges deeply enough.

A human avatar is a finite thing. It is not meant to muck around with the physical laws. For the same reason that Trump is not allowed to rewrite the US Constitution to suit his will. Because his will is the will of a devil.

How would you like it if Trump could materialize a bomb over your head? You'd be here complaining about how evil God is to allow such a thing.

What I get from this is

You're god in a human  or a certain avatar which imposes some inherent limitations.

What is being human or being avatar? - Does that thought or construct of being someone impose that limitation on what you already are?

How would you like it if Trump could materialize a bomb over your head? You'd be here complaining about how evil God is to allow such a thing. -

I'd like to live in a reality where this is completely doable and still ain't a conscious choice if someone is at this level of consciousness :D:D 

You can keep pushing the boundaries of finite.

@fi1ghtclub Stop imagining that you're human and then maybe you could do some cool new stuff ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@fi1ghtclub Stop imagining that you're human and then maybe you could do some cool new stuff ;)

Exactly , I wasn't even implying there's something called being human or anything.

I was just trying to paraphrase you said.

I want to be able to do cool new reality altering stuff or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

1 minute ago, fi1ghtclub said:

I want to be able to do cool new reality altering stuff or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

What kind of things do you want to do? What "reality altering stuff" do you want to do?

3 minutes ago, Stakres said:

What kind of things do you want to do? What "reality altering stuff" do you want to do?

Materialize stuff, heal etc

The possibilities are endless.

2 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Materialize stuff

What exactly? You could acquire money and could buy or build a lot of things, you don't have to image them.

Heal

You can strive to become a licensed doctor, get an education, go to medical school and then legitimately heal people.

34 minutes ago, Stakres said:

What exactly? You could acquire money and could buy or build a lot of things, you don't have to image them.

You can strive to become a licensed doctor, get an education, go to medical school and then legitimately heal people.

I understand the importance of what you're saying.

However, this is about trying to breach the limits of what seemingly seems to be possible and going beyond anyone has thought of.

12 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

However, this is about trying to breach the limits of what seemingly seems to be possible and going beyond anyone has thought of.

Would you rather spend the next 5 years trying to achieve the impossible, trying to reach the state where you can heal people by being God and trying to materialize things?

Or would you rather spend the next 5 years making money or studying to become a doctor?

Which path do you think will more likely lead to the results you want?

I suggest you look at reality and seeing what other people have achieved. A lot of people have made money and became doctors. That's the real path.

the one thing I will never ever accept is I am God stuff. we are created in the images and likeness of God and we inherit godliness. there is only godliness. I am God is total deception. 

Christ is telling us the truth.

Even christ is telling us we have no life without him. 

@Conscious life You've totally blocked yourself from ever awakening. Think about it.

Pretty sad, really. My condolences.

Consider yourself lucky that that stubborn, closedminded avatar and it's mind will die. Otherwise you'd be trapped in your self-created hell forever.

@Conscious life I am Christian and I think mainstream Christianity took all Jesus teachings and twisted them so much, that they are doing the contrary of what he taught. He taught that we are God, but look at the twisted explanation that traditional Churches have to give to this teaching of him and you will understand how they are teaching it all wrong.

John 10:34

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

They say that in that text he was talking about "judges" that's ridiculous.... and crazy...

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Keyhole  It's not ridiculous, Jesus himself warned about it when he talked about the sin against the holy spirit.

If you deny "the kingdom of God withing you" you are doing a sin against the holy spirit, because you can't be saved... you are denying salvation.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

On 1/28/2020 at 10:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

people will preceive you as an alien. And they will come after you with pitchforks.

This is dangerous territory, and ripe for abuse.

this is quite interesting, could you elaborate it? 

After experiencing christ consciousness in me I began to cast out demons, and my whole kundalin energy reached every part of my body,etc. but people whom I do not know even, strangers want to attack me, without knowing me. what's happening? 

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

That's so black and white and that isn't the way it works.  If it was, then there wouldn't be spontaneous awakenings.

I agree with that too... maybe you are right. I know a lot of Christians that got all the teachings wrong but they still experience things that make me think they are awaken too.

Well, thanks for making me notice that.

:D

11 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Conscious life I am Christian and I think mainstream Christianity took all Jesus teachings and twisted them so much, that they are doing the contrary of what he taught. He taught that we are God, but look at the twisted explanation that traditional Churches have to give to this teaching of him and you will understand how they are teaching it all wrong.

John 10:34

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

They say that in that text he was talking about "judges" that's ridiculous.... and crazy...

He was talking about gods not God. People who are highly conscious are gods, Saint etc. Adam was a gods before he was casted out of heaven. he saying it's not a big deal saying I am the son of God, because those who received the word God called to be gods, but he saying I am the word. 

❝In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.❞
  —John 1: 1 (KJV)
Jesus is telling I am the word. later at 14 he tells the word become flesh. 

❝And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.❞
  —John 1: 14 (KJV)

@Conscious life  I don't agree with that.

Read John 17:21

I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.

That "maybe one" is that they will realize they are one with everything. That's the problem with reading the Bible, everyone gives their own interpretation, we will never agree on that point. I think...

I repeat, I am Christian but I read more into the mystic Christians, they understood that. John of the Cross, Meister Ekchart, even the ortodox Church understand this different than Catholics and Evangelicals. I was evangelical, but now I consider myself plain Christian. I am more close to what the mystics understood about Christ, the Desert fathers, etc....

45 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Conscious life  I don't agree with that.

That "maybe one" is that they will realize they are one with everything. That's the problem with reading the Bible, everyone gives their own interpretation, we will never agree on that point. I think...

I repeat, I am Christian but I read more into the mystic Christians, they understood that. John of the Cross, Meister Ekchart, even the ortodox Church understand this different than Catholics and Evangelicals. I was evangelical, but now I consider myself plain Christian. I am more close to what the mystics understood about Christ, the Desert fathers, etc....

He is taking about for the people who believes in him. Read it from jhon 17: 3-26.

he saying save and make them one with us, as I am one with you, they are also a family, he is saying. they were departed but now they believe in me and make them together with us. it's clear message. 

Christ is the only,