Psychonaut

A loveletter to you: Moving forward

10 posts in this topic

Everything is moving forward and trying to go as far in its development as possible. A plant is trying to grow as tall as possible. A chicken is trying to eat as many bugs as possible. This is so that it can become as strong and live as long as it can. Everything is surviving and moving upwards in the spiral at the same time. The universe as a whole in all its fragments moves forwards.

The plant grows as large as possible so the atoms that make up the plant can be absorbed by the animal with the highest potential. The fragments that make up the entire earth all acquire energy that enhance their potential. So to say it in a new agey way: The atoms are all increasing their frequency and vibration. It might sometimes not always seem that we are moving forward. However, we are and the frequency increases and the vibrations become faster. It seems it becomes more unstable. The potential is higher and the fall from this height is increased. The potential for great and for terrible things is increased. It has always been like this, there is light and there is dark and they exist in unity. Without distinctions there is nothing.

At a certain point a critical mass will be reached. There will be a tipping point just as in an epidemic. It can be contained for a while, but as soon as enough are infected it cannot be contained anymore. Being awake and seeing it from the top is not like an illness. This was just a metaphor. The process I am talking about cannot be contained. The truth is too strong and too good to be contained. It will always reach the light. Just as a good virus once created will kill the entire human race without any chance of survival. I don't wish to scare you. I really don't want to scare you, merely point out attachments you have. If there is any reaction or feeling of sadness towards what I have said. I didn't mean to invoke this.

However, as a human being one of the things you will do is let go. You have a lifetime to learn to let go. Every stone will be turned around to reveal what lies beneath. You will express everything that you will express. You will experience everything that you have to experience. You will also experience that you wish to not have experienced some events. This is also included in the things you wanted to experience. Everything needs to be experienced by someone and you are the best one to experience it. Also the negative, repulsive, ugly and evil things need to be experienced by someone. You have been chosen and from a higher perspective you have chosen this yourself. You actually wanted to feel what you are feeling now. You desired to feel everything and you wanted this. What you are feeling and reading now is what you want and have always wanted.

Just as a woman needs to trust that when she surrenders she won't be taken advantage of, you need to trust. Do you trust yourself? Do you trust your intuition and that you have provided all the necessary ingredients for yourself so that  you can reach your highest state? Do you trust that you can find what you are seeking within yourself? Do you trust that like every tree that has been planted as a seed into the ground you also have a seed in yourself? You are a walking seed that has been put out into the world to sprout and shine bright. Do you trust that when you let go of everything that you will find it and do you trust that it will be what you have always wanted?

It might seem like this has ended abruptly, but this is all I have to say for now. I wish you well. May you find what you have been looking for. May you be healthy, happy, fulfilled and experience what you came here for. All is good and well. Relax, it will be ok. I love you in a way that you might not believe is possible. 

I liked reading this. Made sense to me. What kind of content or material helped you along your way with this expression? 

Actually this is great reading so I thank you. 

Glad you enjoyed and bothered to write a reply :).

I wrote it after having watched Leo's Live Awakening video, which is the only input source. I haven't read spiritual books in a long time.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:35 AM, Psychonaut said:

Everything is moving forward and trying to go as far in its development as possible. A plant is trying to grow as tall as possible. A chicken is trying to eat as many bugs as possible. This is so that it can become as strong and live as long as it can. Everything is surviving and moving upwards in the spiral at the same time. The universe as a whole in all its fragments moves forwards.

The plant grows as large as possible so the atoms that make up the plant can be absorbed by the animal with the highest potential. The fragments that make up the entire earth all acquire energy that enhance their potential. So to say it in a new agey way: The atoms are all increasing their frequency and vibration. It might sometimes not always seem that we are moving forward. However, we are and the frequency increases and the vibrations become faster. It seems it becomes more unstable. The potential is higher and the fall from this height is increased. The potential for great and for terrible things is increased. It has always been like this, there is light and there is dark and they exist in unity. Without distinctions there is nothing.

At a certain point a critical mass will be reached. There will be a tipping point just as in an epidemic. It can be contained for a while, but as soon as enough are infected it cannot be contained anymore. Being awake and seeing it from the top is not like an illness. This was just a metaphor. The process I am talking about cannot be contained. The truth is too strong and too good to be contained. It will always reach the light. Just as a good virus once created will kill the entire human race without any chance of survival. I don't wish to scare you. I really don't want to scare you, merely point out attachments you have. If there is any reaction or feeling of sadness towards what I have said. I didn't mean to invoke this.

However, as a human being one of the things you will do is let go. You have a lifetime to learn to let go. Every stone will be turned around to reveal what lies beneath. You will express everything that you will express. You will experience everything that you have to experience. You will also experience that you wish to not have experienced some events. This is also included in the things you wanted to experience. Everything needs to be experienced by someone and you are the best one to experience it. Also the negative, repulsive, ugly and evil things need to be experienced by someone. You have been chosen and from a higher perspective you have chosen this yourself. You actually wanted to feel what you are feeling now. You desired to feel everything and you wanted this. What you are feeling and reading now is what you want and have always wanted.

Just as a woman needs to trust that when she surrenders she won't be taken advantage of, you need to trust. Do you trust yourself? Do you trust your intuition and that you have provided all the necessary ingredients for yourself so that  you can reach your highest state? Do you trust that you can find what you are seeking within yourself? Do you trust that like every tree that has been planted as a seed into the ground you also have a seed in yourself? You are a walking seed that has been put out into the world to sprout and shine bright. Do you trust that when you let go of everything that you will find it and do you trust that it will be what you have always wanted?

It might seem like this has ended abruptly, but this is all I have to say for now. I wish you well. May you find what you have been looking for. May you be healthy, happy, fulfilled and experience what you came here for. All is good and well. Relax, it will be ok. I love you in a way that you might not believe is possible. 

?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 28/01/2020 at 2:35 AM, Psychonaut said:

Everything is moving forward and trying to go as far in its development as possible. A plant is trying to grow as tall as possible. A chicken is trying to eat as many bugs as possible. 

@Psychonaut

I'm sorry, but no. We have no way of knowing knowing that a plant is 'trying' to grow, that a chicken is 'trying' to eat. Not in the sense of 'trying to grow' that you ascribe them 

Reexamine your assumptions 

On 28/01/2020 at 2:35 AM, Psychonaut said:

Everything needs to be experienced by someone and you are the best one to experience it. Also the negative, repulsive, ugly and evil things need to be experienced by someone. You have been chosen and from a higher perspective you have chosen this yourself. You actually wanted to feel what you are feeling now. You desired to feel everything and you wanted this. 

GREAT! 

So I'm not going to bother with this much, but given you mention atoms gaining energy, please explain that. 

I don't want a formula, just a lay explanation. 

Or might it be that you're bouncing a blindfold hypothesis. 

That's not inquiry. 

It's not anything

3 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Glad you enjoyed and bothered to write a reply :).

I wrote it after having watched Leo's Live Awakening video, which is the only input source. I haven't read spiritual books in a long time.

@Telepresent you choosing me disagreeing with you? Remember to not be annoyed! 

Great if you actually made the leap, I will stick with my plans until I am sure that I want to go that route. 

Thank you for the reminder <3

...But what if the opposite is true?