Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Could learning game turn you into a people pleaser with low self-esteem?

50 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, Leo Gura said:

No, I never said it was all suffering and pain. I said SOME nights. Other times it can fun, exciting, positive, etc. Overall it's an adventure. Don't think of it as some negative chore you must do.

I don't understand why you need to feel suicidal about it. If you're doing the work, there's plenty of hope and no need for suicide. You will get laid if you go out enough. I guarantee it.

Oh okay. Well, I am actually do believe that I can inevitably get laid again. In fact, I actually did get my first girlfriend ever from cold approaching out on the street using a direct approach style. We've actually been together for almost 2 years now. However, I had to go through hundreds of rejections and tried practically all kinds of ways and avenues to meeting women before I finally got her. Although, I think my relationship could be ending soon because of some personal things going on lately with me and her. So, I plan to go back out in the field and game women if I do break up with my girlfriend.

However, I worry about dealing with the frustration and pain of not being able to break through even if I did approach at least 30-40 girls a week and tried to analyze each interaction I had. Also, how much time do you or did you spend cataloging and analyzing each interaction you have or had with each girl, Leo? 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

how much time do you or did you spend cataloging and analyzing each interaction you have or had with each girl, Leo?

There's no way to quantify such things.

Many many many hours.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no way to quantify such things.

Many many many hours.

So, you're telling me that each and every day you would spend way more than 2 hours per day working on analyzing what you did wrong on all of your interactions the night or day before?

41 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, you're telling me that each and every day you would spend way more than 2 hours per day working on analyzing what you did wrong on all of your interactions the night or day before?

No, I didn't say hours each day. I was speaking in total.

At the end of each night out you can spend 15 mins analyzing your night -- what went right, what when wrong, lessons learned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I didn't say hours each day. I was speaking in total.

At the end of each night out you can spend 15 mins analyzing your night -- what went right, what when wrong, lessons learned.

Ah okay. That sounds reasonable.

Btw, I have mild form of Aspergers. Would I still be guaranteed to significantly improve my skills if I go out enough and consistently catalogue and analyze my day or night on what went right, what went wrong, lesson learned just as I would be guaranteed to get laid if I went out enough? Or will it be absolutely necessary for someone like me to get some wings or a dating coach to truly get far with dating and pickup?

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill Apparently Owen has/had aspergers as well. You can choose not to be a victim of your condition.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@mandyjw I agree. I was exploring another area, yet I didn't present my ideas very well. Thank you for your thoughts. 

I think you presented them really well, I do think you're right that those are the ways we measure the success of relationships. The tricky thing is you never really know what anyone else's relationship is like or how they actually rate in those ways, so our standards are always our own completely imaginary ideals. :S 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

@Hardkill Apparently Owen has/had aspergers as well. You can choose not to be a victim of your condition.

I find that unbelievable, he seems like a total normie/extrovert. I'm autistic myself

10 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I am not saying that I am just going to give up. I am asking if I will need to hire a professional dating coach and/or get wings who will agree to consistently help me out with dating and cold approach because I do have a mild degree of Aspergers.

@bazera

Yeah that's the problem in Tbilisi ,I am Georgian by the way. , I took this as an excuse , I've tried to pick some girls but non of them is The "Right" one . You should beg her to sex with her. I don't think that you will enjoy a night with stage blue Georgian Girl. 

But now I know , There are some stage orange Chicks in clubs : Bassiani , Gallery and etc .