Adam M

Leo's Live Awakening Video is Freaking Profound

112 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Angelite said:

I told you guys, that drugs 

arejustgonnacreateabarrierbetweenyouandGod~

@Inliytened1 readthisagain1000timesperhaps¿~

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite You are still just a believer. 

Have you felt yourself as god?

Big difference between belief and direct experience.

18 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Be careful.  Spreading misinformation will get you kicked outa here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Angelite None will be punished. God wouldn't create human beings only to punish them for their ignorance. We create our own suffering out of ignorance.  

*I will post this for the sake of avoiding more devilry or misunderstanding of this whole concept*

*it is not fun to have people who are slow to catch what i've wrote*

*by explaining to you @Inliytened1 i'd be your slave. Stooping to your level. Silence is the highest degree. But then, God told me that if I don't correct the mistake that I see on others it would have affected me in the future. Your karma but it will drag me down too. Get off of me, is what I wish for.But that's not how things work*

In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.

But when it set, he said : "I love not those that set."

Qur'an, 6:76

Say : "I have been forbidden to worship those whom you worship besides Allah, since there have come to me evidences from my Lord, and I am commanded to submit to the Lord of the 'Alamin (of all the worlds).

40:66

Yesterday, I did another set of (سُبْحَانَ ٱلله), "Allah is the Greatest" 1000 x

He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.

39:5

And say, "[All] praise is [due] to Allah . He will show you His signs, and you will recognize them. And your Lord is not unaware of what you do."

27:93

And no, my pov is higher than that of the vid posted by Leo. I watch that video after my 1000x contemplation (سُبْحَانَ ٱلله). My views haven't changed a lil bit. From 2018. It only adds up. Truth upon Truth.

@Angelite How do you feel on a day to day to basis?

What is your emotional set point? Do you feel bliss and love coursing through you everyday? 

Can you give an accurate map of the range of emotions you feel?

On 2/2/2020 at 4:34 PM, Angelite said:

@Angelite has been banned for not being here to learn and be open minded - as well as the spread of misinformation regarding pyschedelics.

She also has a history of spreading religious dogma.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Dude don't ban her. She is trying to learn. She grew up in south east asia where religion is completely dogmatic. You know what would happen if someone in an islamic majority country declared they were god reincarnate. They'd be fucking beheaded.

The fact that she is here, is evidence of her open-mindedness. I don't even know what would drive someone in her situation to seek out this forum. This place is legit devilry from her perspective yet she posts here because she wants to learn.

It sounds like she bruised your ego a bit. All good she takes shots all the time, I get annoyed at her too.

23 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It sounds like she bruised your ego a bit. All good she takes shots all the time, I get annoyed at her too.

this isn't a religious forum and continually spreading religious dogma is against forum guidelines, especially after she ignored a previous warning about that.   It was obvious she wasn't very open minded.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Inliytened1 Dude don't ban her. She is trying to learn. She grew up in south east asia where religion is completely dogmatic. You know what would happen if someone in an islamic majority country declared they were god reincarnate. They'd be fucking beheaded.

The fact that she is here, is evidence of her open-mindedness. I don't even know what would drive someone in her situation to seek out this forum. This place is legit devilry from her perspective yet she posts here because she wants to learn.

If she was here to learn, then there would be more asking questions from her to other users about whatever topic is discussed on thread and giving advice when needed.

I agree that it may look harsh for banning her, but she executed poorly, being religiously dogmatic, again and again and again. Also, her 3 latest posts, on top of being dogmatic, rubs against meditation, spiritual work, psychedelics and awakening, which is Leo's leading purpose here, which some mods and him are doing the work. What do you expect? A slap on the wrist? Especially on awakening and enlightenment? It's brutal work not for the faint of heart.

Ideally, keep it very short. If you gonna give advice referencing religious material, keep it short, and paragraphs that follows are to elaborate and relate that info to whoever you're addressing, without the dogma. If you can't execute that without getting triggered and dogmatic when some user questions back, don't reference religious material, and either find some other way of explaining or close it off. People's times are limited.

Hypocritical, coming from me when most of my past posts are not useful, and I've trolled on other websites, but I had my moments when I've helped some users and given lots of questions for them to ponder.

And for Leo, congrats on your awakening experience!? You looked like a toddler re experiencing life. The post man's timing couldn't get more perfect than it is! ?

The video is very interesting. Has me feeling doubtful, annoyed... I flip flop back and forth. I refuse to believe. I will be comfortable in my confusion and not knowing. My defenses toward Leo are up. He is someone I put trust in over the past while as I worked on myself. This video... Has me questioning a lot of things.

It's very interesting.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"