Adam M

Leo's Live Awakening Video is Freaking Profound

112 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

He's the only one questioning the paradigm that's been created.

Questioning is good. But not good enough in itself. If you venture far enough, even questioning will be gone.

@SirVladimir  Oh really? Enlightenment me. What did you find that ended the questioning? 

Are you still there now? Have you ventured all the way, did it stick?

I've seen it just now. It's absolutely beautiful.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

5 hours ago, Stakres said:

I'm suggesting that it might be good to consider other models of reality

You seem to be assuming there is an actual thing called “reality” that exists.

How can Nothing be modeled?

@Serotoninluv When you wake up you exist. You exist in the world. Whether we call the world you or not does not matter. There exists something. Full stop. That is reality.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv When you wake up you exist. You exist in the world. Whether we call the world you or not does not matter. There exists something. Full stop. That is reality.

If we say there is existence, we are wrong. If we say thereis no existence, we are wrong. And we are also right. 

What is it that has no opposite?

@Serotoninluv

16 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What is it that has no opposite?

Being or feeling.

I'm curious. What do you think @Stakres is pointing to in his comment? Not what he's saying. But why he's saying it. What is his purpose? Can you see it?

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv

Being or feeling.

I'm curious. What do you think @Stakres is pointing to in his comment? Not what he's saying. But why he's saying it. What is his purpose? Can you see it?

Minds attached to models are generally seeking grounding.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv Who's mind do you think is need of grounding? His or everyone he's arguing with?

No difference.

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv Who's mind do you think is need of grounding? His or everyone he's arguing with?

Reality has no ground.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1  How's that working out for you with no grounding. Are you just god all the time, or does the feeling come and go?

Based on the vid seems like it comes and goes. Then what? 

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv Huge difference.

Yes of course that’s true too. 

Can you see both “No difference” and “Huge difference”? Or is it easier for your mind to see “Huge difference”?

Is the mind stuck on one position? Or can it flow to and from both positions?

Once this is realized many doors in mind structure open up. 

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Inliytened1  How's that working out for you with no grounding. Are you just god all the time, or does the feeling come and go?

Based on the vid seems like it comes and goes. Then what? 

Being conscious of it does not come and go.   Coming and going is relative.  Being conscious of the Absolute is well, Absolute hehe.  It matters not whether God appears as form or is pure formlessness.  That is what it means to be immortal.  It's working out just fine ??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Serotoninluv  I don't understand what you're pointing to. Try re-framing I might get it.

@Inliytened1 Looks like Leo gets somewhere with the psycidelics . Then comes down and tells himself a story about his life relative to where he's getting on the drugs. Looks like it matters a lot because why would he keep doing the drugs if it really didn't matter. 

Are you conscious of the absolute at this moment? Are do you have a thought about the absolute that your mind attaches to as a relative point to have this conversation?

@Inliytened1 In terms of the journey story, have you used psychedelics? If you got Here without psyches, I’m super impressed. 

On 28/01/2020 at 1:15 AM, Adam M said:

I can't explain the feeling of watching this video. It's superb.

Seeing a lot of the comments underneath the video completely miss the point made me a bit angry at first (because I have attachment to wanting others' to understand profound teachings) but then I realised how funny it is.

Many ego's are so mired in self-delusion that God himself can talk to them with almost perfect clarity, explaining the mechanics of the entire universe, and they will still have a bone to pick. 

Quite the situation we have ourselves in :)

Anyways, I see this to be one of the most important videos on the internet...it rings deeply in my core, almost like Conversations with God.

Thanks God for sharing this level of clear insight and wisdom. I'm feeling a surge of motivation to take my own spirituality even more seriously. Soon I will be conscious of You as Me as well.

Godspeed,

Adam

Not bothered reading the rest of the responses. Just a cue to make sure that, if other people are criticising the video, and the only defence you bring is "god did it", that you are 10000% correct in your analysis, and there's not, like, a tiny chance of a chink you are not?