Adam M

Leo's Live Awakening Video is Freaking Profound

112 posts in this topic

I can't explain the feeling of watching this video. It's superb.

Seeing a lot of the comments underneath the video completely miss the point made me a bit angry at first (because I have attachment to wanting others' to understand profound teachings) but then I realised how funny it is.

Many ego's are so mired in self-delusion that God himself can talk to them with almost perfect clarity, explaining the mechanics of the entire universe, and they will still have a bone to pick. 

Quite the situation we have ourselves in :)

Anyways, I see this to be one of the most important videos on the internet...it rings deeply in my core, almost like Conversations with God.

Thanks God for sharing this level of clear insight and wisdom. I'm feeling a surge of motivation to take my own spirituality even more seriously. Soon I will be conscious of You as Me as well.

Godspeed,

Adam

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Ok, that was cool!! Hey god, you around?? ;););)

I'm joking, but that was profound. I can understand it conceptually, somehow, but I've not been there, not that much time at least.

Those manic videos are strangely motivating. The way Leo ordinarily records videos sometimes makes this total awakening stuff seems really dry and it is easy to forget about the blissful side of realization, specifically for someone who doesn't have access to 5-meo-dmt like me.

Instead, you guys go watch tall grass grow. It won't be any less profound. Keep staring at it... until you drop this idea of a search. 

;)

Honestly these awakening videos feel a bit frustrating to me. Of course I can follow them intelectually but I am no where close to share the experience/feeling/knowledge. The only way to experience theses levels are with the help of substances - namely 5meo dmt or DPT.

So for me this leaves me in a place where I doubt my Yoga and meditation practice alot. Like it is not enough. Not as powerful etc.

What's the difference between a duck?

He looked a bit disturbed when the doorbell rang and after he proceeded to walk to the door he looked trough a camera he had mounted on his door to see who it was, this could indicate that he would not open the door if he didnt see who he wanted to see, just want to say that he is a human with human emotions that all of us have, hes not god or anything lol.

15 minutes ago, Mattie said:

He looked a bit disturbed when the doorbell rang and after he proceeded to walk to the door he looked trough a camera he had mounted on his door to see who it was, this could indicate that he would not open the door if he didnt see who he wanted to see, just want to say that he is a human with human emotions that all of us have, hes not god or anything lol.

I think he made it pretty clear, he is limited form, all he did was trying to to communicate something bigger trough limited. 

Good point, could be and also could not be

Every drug expierence or anything else is always happening in the mind of the observer, i think he takes it a bit too far sometimes claiming everything he says is absolute truth

Edited by Mattie

I dont know these "Total Awakening" and "My deepest awakening yet" videos are always so sensational and then the content seems more or less always the same and repetitive to me.

The last time a video like this blew my mind was when he talked about how he entered the collective human consciousness, that stuff was interresting.

By the way, there is a typo in the youtube description.

Edited by Forrest Adkins

Guys no one on this earth knows the truth about the universe, we are here to take our own truth and get happiness out of it, i have this experience aswell when im on drugs but when you get sober you realize its all in your own mind and youre ego is making sense of it all, dont claim if ass absolute, keep it for yourself

I was working at home, it was 4 am over here. Something popped up on my second screen. Leo uploading a non-polished video on his main channel. This got to be interesting.

Said, I am going to watch this while working, as a side thing.

1 minute later..... with my elbows buried inside the huge mouse-pad, eyes open like jars, cheeks and neck vibrating, eyes wet, totally ignoring the main work screen. You could feel the energy overtake you man, n% pure,  irie, surreal effortless flow. Felt like a totally innocent kid and so was Leo, so was God. Yes, avatar, awaken ! Let spirit flow !

I said to myself.... wat, maybe I ate that acid and it is kicking in and I do not remember taking it... you can't be this stupid, you don't eat acid at 4 am while having to work. So I checked, acid was on its spot. I was high on the video.

This was a bombastic transmission.
Thank you man.

It smells like a new era, ey.
Seeing the energy that was in the video, the new logo and the absence of the GDC audio :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also some you-tube comment meme material:

Leo: "I am completely omniscient. I know everything that's happening in the universe"

Amazon guy: knocks

Leo: "Wut was that"

Edited by Yog

everyones commenting on the Amazon dude but when i saw the new logo i thought DAYUUMMM its gettin legittt up in herr hahh

jokes aside the new logo looks absolutely beautiful

I've started to have pain in my stomach after starting the video + I've experienced the same kind of feeling that I used to feel during the explanation of enlighment by Leo - my first video touching this topic. This really shows me that what he is telling is Truth

4 hours ago, Yog said:

I was working at home, it was 4 am over here. Something popped up on my second screen. Leo uploading a non-polished video on his main channel. This got to be interesting.

Said, I am going to watch this while working, as a side thing.

1 minute later..... with my elbows buried inside the huge mouse-pad, eyes open like jars, cheeks and neck vibrating, eyes wet, totally ignoring the main work screen. You could feel the energy overtake you man, n% pure,  irie, surreal effortless flow. Felt like a totally innocent kid and so was Leo, so was God. Yes, avatar, awaken ! Let spirit flow !

I said to myself.... wat, maybe I ate that acid and it is kicking in and I do not remember taking it... you can't be this stupid, you don't eat acid at 4 am while having to work. So I checked, acid was on its spot. I was high on the video.

This was a bombastic transmission.
Thank you man.

It smells like a new era, ey.
Seeing the energy that was in the video, the new logo and the absence of the GDC audio :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also some you-tube comment meme material:

Leo: "I am completely omniscient. I know everything that's happening in the universe"

Amazon guy: knocks

Leo: "Wut was that"

I wonder how many total awakenings Leo is gonna have before he realize he should probably chill with the DMT.

23 hours ago, Mattie said:

Guys no one on this earth knows the truth about the universe, we are here to take our own truth and get happiness out of it, i have this experience aswell when im on drugs but when you get sober you realize its all in your own mind and youre ego is making sense of it all, dont claim if ass absolute, keep it for yourself

No - it's your own mind telling you its in your own mind because it doesn't wanna die!  You are reality!   It's Truth, but your ego doesn't wanna accept it and why would it?  It would mean its demise.  I have become directly conscious of Truth multiple times without pyschedelics so I can tell you it's not drugs deceiving you.  And before i discovered Truth i would have thought it was crazy too.  I was an atheist and materialist prior.

Of course i am not asking you to believe me - just to see for yourself.  Meditation and self inquiry (turning within) is what worked for me and believe me i was stunned.   In a complete non-dual state of consciousness there is no I or sense of self of course.  It was God, a total miracle, awakening to it itself.  But as duality returned i experienced the backlash.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Of course i am not asking you to believe me - just to see for yourself.  Meditation and self inquiry (turning within) is what worked for me and believe me i was stunned.   In a complete non-dual state of consciousness there is no I or sense of self of course.  It was God, a total miracle, awakening to it itself.  But as duality returned i experienced the backlash.

Have you considered the possibility that the non-dual state is just a temporary experience and the "ego state" is the truth, the natural state?

12 minutes ago, Stakres said:

Have you considered the possibility that the non-dual state is just a temporary experience and the "ego state" is the truth, the natural state?

Its all Truth actually.  Its One.

But in a mystical non-dual state the self and other duality collapses and all separation (duality) collapses and thus is seen through as imaginary/illusion.  It is pure Divinity, and it is realized that the small self is imaginary/illusion and in fact there is only One. (Infinite Mind or Consciousness)  But that through illusion/imagination a "physical" reality is created.   

There are many spiritual teachers out there that do not embrace duality because it isnt "real" and therefore doesn't "exist".  ..But what they miss is that it exists as imagination.  All there is to formed reality is imagination - so there is no difference between real and imaginary. 

So it should be embraced.  It is how the One that is formless and is everything simultaneously can know itself by experiencing itself in a "linear" (time) fashion.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.