UnbornTao

Fun read

17 posts in this topic

Leo's gonna smash you for posting rational wiki on his forum.

Just a heads up.

Not sure if he wrote it but there is that guy wearing a wig that critiques Leo a lot on YouTube. 

I don't see the point of wasting time picking holes in a teacher. Just move on to someone else if you don't agree with a teacher or guru etc.

Plenty to choose from out there. But oh no, some people just like to roll about in their own excrement complaining. Tied up with victim mindset most likely.

I think theres some good claims hes making, well explained actually.

what do you expect from a site called “rational” wiki? openmindedness? try again.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Let's do a "true rationality" wiki about the rational wiki!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Arzola Yea it was a fun read. It is not a parody or a joke btw, it is as serious as it can get.

Its a good site to gather insight on how stage orange operates. I poke into it sometimes.

It's a joke page for sure. Someone with a bit too much time on their hands. They did make me laugh with stating Leo has released some "classics" such as how to make a girl squirt.

Don't take it seriously :D

" his viewers are gaslit and manipulated into joining his insular cult where the light at the end of the tunnel is a… paid video where he reveals the meaning of life.[note 1] His endgame is pretty obvious."

This is a plain lie, not true at all... crazy guys.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

" his viewers are gaslit and manipulated into joining his insular cult where the light at the end of the tunnel is a… paid video where he reveals the meaning of life.[note 1] His endgame is pretty obvious."

This is a plain lie, not true at all... crazy guys.

It reads like someone has a gripe and instead of writing something sensible they have gone a bit.....

29 minutes ago, Bill W said:

It reads like someone has a gripe and instead of writing something sensible they have gone a bit.....

Lmao!

On 1/27/2020 at 11:18 PM, Arzola said:

Seems like a fun read:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leo_Gura

Is it supposed to be a parody, or what?

@Arzola on the contrary, these things are to be expected. Infact these are signs of the truth. In a world of perfection it would be very common to find a majority of positive reviews about truthful teachings. All you have to ask yourself is, is this a world of perfection? 

In a world that is mostly imperfect it would be common to find more negative than positive reviews concerning that which is true. So really, if there are lots of people agree with someone it's a sign that they are people pleasing, bending to the will of the crowd...like politicians. Having lots of people disagree with you is typically a good sign. A sign that you are sticking with perfection, in an imperfect world.

Plus: you boys aren't meant to be believing leo anyway. Tut tut. Just make sure your contemplation is consistent and pure so to avoid false or partial conclusions. Do not believe me, leo, or anyone else. Also, do not disbelieve me, leo or anyone else. Amen

Edited by Aaron p

I think it should be possible to sue that guy. Isn't it?

all I can say is : keep an open mind and judge for yourself. 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

18 hours ago, Aaron p said:

is this a world of perfection?

1 hour ago, Arzola said:

Exactly! That was my intention: it’s the epitome of unhealthy stage orange. Now that I think about it it should have been posted in the stage orange mega thread. ;)

Yeah, I can understand them though, I was almost baited into this kind of stuff when I was blazing trough orange. This debunker stuff is so ..... sticky.

16 minutes ago, Arzola said:

@abrakamowse I don’t think it should be done. She/he is free to post what she wants in the internet, especially on her website. But I understand what you say. 

Otherwise, it’s Leo’s decisión.

I know Arzola, but when she is saying things and conclusions that she is arriving that are wrong, maybe something can be done. But you are right, is Leo's decision to do so...

:-)

Multiple threads on this have already been started. Please stop.

Rationalwiki is a hyper rational delusional religion. Leo has requested that it not be cited on the forum. Yet it is ok to post it in the Orange mega thread for people to laugh at.