Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

@Dumuzzi Eh, I don’t know man. I don’t have those beliefs, not that I’m saying they’re right or wrong. I do have a very happy marriage though, and a mind free of judgment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Serotoninluv I'm not disputing any of that, sex isn't antithetical to spirituality and I made sure to point out some examples of where it is beneficial. That is very different though from promiscuity and using women for sex and then dumping them, which, let's face it, is mostly what pick-up is about.

@Nahm Or in other words, you demonstrate exactly that, which you argue against.

BTW, I'm happy for you.

@Dumuzzi Thanks. :)  Didn’t realize I was arguing. Sorry about that.  Did you mean, like, I’m arguing against marriage, yet am married...? Or against multiple partners, while having one...?    Not sure what you mean there. ??

15 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Serotoninluv That is very different though from promiscuity and using women for sex and then dumping them, which, let's face it, is mostly what pick-up is about.

Yes, in a relative context of spiritual "levels" or "stages", we could say that promiscuity and using women for sex and dumping them is low conscious behavior that would generally be a distraction/block from making spiritual progress. This may generally be true in a relative context, yet it is not objectively, universally true. 

2 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Emerald It's simply a question of math. Western and increasingly, all post-modern societies are shrinking and disappearing fast (inlcluding East Asia now) with birth rates well below replacement levels. Immigration and much higher birth rates in highly religious traditional societies is taking care of the rest. I wouldn't say I'm pleased about it, but I certainly won't shed any tears over the death of Western Civilisation. Its ongoing suicide and eventual disappearance is entirely self-inflicted.

It's a good thing that the birth rate is shrinking. It means that we will pose less of a burden to the Earth. We're over-populated to begin with and humanity's over-expansion (particularly industrial and post-industrial societies) are creating an enormous strain on the planet... especially in regard ot climate change.

Also, communities only become so insular and absolutist through disintegration with the whole of humanity. That makes them believe that their society is the best and that everyone else's society is ridden with degeneracy. Similar to the mindset you have now.

But once a society has access to the internet, international travel, and collective media, the values of the most powerful countries will eventually take hold... for better and for worse. 

On one hand, cultural norms in less powerful societies will not hold up very well, which creates some issues with power structures for them as collective identity is one way to fight against inequality. But on the more positive side, it will also make us more integrated as a species and on the same wavelength. 

Extreme conservative values in any culture... whether it be hyper-traditionalists, reactionaries, theocrats, or absolutists of any kind have a hard time surviving integration and the presence of more knowledge. Which is why many conservative minded people become reactionary. They fear living in a society that they no longer understand.  But they also are too afraid to let go of old and dead social orders. So, they thrash against the changes and fear-monger to other people that other cultures are going to take over or that everything's going to shit now. And they desperately cry to bring it all back.

So, they will resist it. But their grand-children will see the limitations of the old orders. And if they don't their children certainly will. And that's how change happens. Hardly anyone old ever changes their minds. But they all die eventually. And they leave behind children whose natural set-point tends toward the cutting edge of new social orders.

All places evolve with integration. If you see corruption in other societies that we don't have, that's because of lack of integration on their part. Now, you may not see the corruption in our society because... lack of integration on our part. 

So, save the fear-mongering and actually have the vision to notice the beautiful seeds that are sprouting from the chaos.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Once you awaken and have a full god realization - you will see that weather you have sex or don't have sex, doesn't really matter. 

In fact, when you know you are GOD - there is no need to be "religious" or "spiritual", those are the games of the ego.

Weather you are monogamous or polyamorous, also doesn't matter, your "spiritual" ego of course thinks that it does.

What I noticed is that a lot of the  "spiritual" people on this forum (green stage?) are moralizing and demonizing sex and non monogamous relationships, without realizing what they are doing. Must be very entertaining for Leo to read some of the stuff here.

@Nahm Hmm, sorry, I made an assumption about what your point of view might be, based on where this thread is going. I was clearly mistaken.

1 minute ago, whoareyou said:

Once you awaken and have a full god realization - you will see that weather you have sex or don't have sex, doesn't really matter. 

In fact, when you know you are GOD - there is no need to be "religious" or "spiritual", those are the games of the ego.

Weather you are monogamous or polyamorous, also doesn't matter, your "spiritual" ego of course thinks that it does.

What I noticed is that a lot of the  "spiritual" people on this forum (green stage?) are moralizing and demonizing sex and non monogamous relationships, without realizing what they are doing. Must be very entertaining for Leo to read some of the stuff here.

I've only seen a Blue person do that so far, with the argument that we should go back to more traditional social orders.

People who are in Green would probably take issue more-so with the objectification factor of pick-up, which is a fair point. It almost always is. That said, thinking that society should put the cat back in the bag is the wrong idea. We need a society that is both sex positive, and engages in subjectification of women instead of objectification of women... which Blue Traditionalists and Orange Pick-Up artists are both woefully horrible at.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, in a relative context of spiritual "levels" or "stages", we could say that promiscuity and using women for sex and dumping them is low conscious behavior that would generally be a distraction/block from making spiritual progress. This may generally be true in a relative context, yet it is not objectively, universally true. 

Expanding the context to include what is "good" for culture and humanity is adding in more relativity. There is nothing wrong with that, yet it is a relative construct, not objective. 

@Serotoninluv I would strongly disagree with that. Moral relativism and post-modernism is such an ugly thing. Some truths, values and morals are in fact universal. 

59 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

"Matters" vs "Doesn't Matter" is a relative duality of the mind. "Doesn't Matter" consciousness is a profound awakening, yet there is more. The temptation is to associate with the "Doesn't Matter" side of the duality. The transcendence of this is that Matters = Doesn't Matter. As well, absence of Matters comes prior to Doesn't Matter. . . Thinking something "doesn't matter" is second order. 

5 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Serotoninluv I would strongly disagree with that. Moral relativism and post-modernism is such an ugly thing. Some truths, values and morals are in fact universal. 

I didn't mention "moral relativism" you added that part in. I offered a more meta relativistic view.

In this context, a view of moral relativism is relative and a view that moral relativism is ugly is also relative.

As well, the view that "some truths and morals are universal" is a relative view (as is the opposite view).

I'm not saying you are "wrong", I'm saying this is all relative (including the view I offer here).

30 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Nahm Hmm, sorry, I made an assumption about what your point of view might be, based on where this thread is going. I was clearly mistaken.

No worries. ♥️ 

26 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

Some truths, values and morals are in fact universal. 

What I was pointing to before...was the eventuality of that. It’s not actually true. We can get so used to believing a perspective, that we don’t question it. If you consider the direct experience, it’s one thought arising at a time. There’s no such thing as a “true thought”. Have you checked out Leo’s video...I think it’s called “Human, The Bullshitting Animal”? It’s one of the greatest, in my relative opinion. Also, Osho held a too-often-unheard view about this. It’s opposing to yours in most ways, but that’s precisely why you stand to liberate in exploring it. Just a thought. 

Also, if it seems like I’m saying, transcend the relative, the morals, values, “truths”, etc...so that there can be some orgy chaos New Earth situations, that’s not the intention. It’s so that you discover the real deal for yourself. What all of this and that, are of. 

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv  Who named it “matter” in the first place? Whoever it was, what a Riddler! 

A Cosmic Joke. . . Tears. . .  Laughter

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv  Who named it “matter” in the first place? Whoever it was, what a Riddler! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Ok, hen do you remember the prophecies regarding what the Kali Yuga is going to be like, especially towards the end? One of the characteristics of this dark age is that marriage will gradually decline and in the end man and woman will only be held together by the bond of sexuality, like animals. Nobody will heed the teachings of religion and will do as they please until even the memory of those teachings will disappear. In fact this thread is a perfectly good demonstration of that already happening. 

mhhh do you remember the coming of the antichrist?

the prophesies point towards so many different happenings and all are in a sense pointing towards the same. but it really depends on who interpreted the same phenomenon - for example there are people who say the age of aquarius is near - also you don’t know exactly if and when a buddha is among us in an earlier reincarnation and what it is  which is there to live through to then really change the world and rewire the people into the buddha’s to come devine streangth. a prophesy is a prophesy - some were made to be broken.

Edited by remember

The integration of PUA, nonduality, Freddie Mercury and Miss Piggy. Only on actualized.org. . . :x

On 27/01/2020 at 3:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am too conscious to teach that stuff now.

My time is limited and we got bigger fish to fry. If you want to learn PUA then there are many PUAs on Youtube you could learn from.

If you're coming to me, you should want to learn about consciousness.

And none of this means that I never go out. Maybe you'll see me in the club some day ;)

Looks like the boy is having some fun

Edited by oMarcos