Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

Hey man, I wonder if you ocassionally still game there in vegas. 

Could you share your routines, habits, frames, style and mentors? I know you are not a player, but while we are one the road to enlightenment we still need some sex. Explain your game to us in a simple way, step by step. :)

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Anna1 Very helpful post, thanks!

Thou, the unnecesary stuff like cheating, being manipulative, hitting on her while being taken is ok, there's stuff that if its replaced completely for being "spiritual" it would kill sexual chemistry and Attraction. 

Still, I want to hear Leo's response in field. That post was more like an inner game suggestion. Which is a great start. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I am too conscious to teach that stuff now.

My time is limited and we got bigger fish to fry. If you want to learn PUA then there are many PUAs on Youtube you could learn from.

If you're coming to me, you should want to learn about consciousness.

And none of this means that I never go out. Maybe you'll see me in the club some day ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am too conscious to teach that stuff now.

My time is limited and we got bigger fish to fry. If you want to learn PUA then there are many PUAs on Youtube you could learn from.

If you're coming to me, you should want to learn about consciousness.

And none of this means that I never go out. Maybe you'll see me in the club some day ;)

Which ones do you think are worth following: considering the effectiveness of what they teach  and their "consciousness"

17 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Leo Gura Any  recommendation? 

RSD was one of the best back in the 2012ish era when I was big into it. Not sure about what they teach today since I haven't watched in a long while.

Was it highly conscious? No. But it worked for getting good with the ladies.

But there are many, many dating and attraction courses and teachers out there. I've studied dozens of different ones. Hard to remember them all. David DeAneglo is a classic. I studied Adam Lyons, David Wygant, Mystery Method (although it's super outdated), and a bunch more that I can't recall now.

The basic theory is very simple: you go to a crowded place where there are many hot women, you see one, you muster the courage to approach her, and you start talking your mouth off. Smile, be playful, strong eye contact, have sexual intent, get good a touching her early without being creepy. Repeat 10,000 times. The rest is fine details. Roll with experienced wingmen who can show you the ropes in-person.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

RSD was one of the best back in the 2012ish era when I was big into it. Not sure about what they teach today since I haven't watched in a long while.

They're branching out into Spirituality now. I think in 5 years or so Tyler's videos will probably be a bit like the videos you now make tbh. I watched Tyler's latest video recently and its a trippy walk through the woods whilst it goes from day to night talking about karma and shit.

To me it almost looks like he has seen your videos and want to do something like them in the coming years. I also get the feeling he might be inspired by the Conversations With God books and wants to use his fame/infamy to do good things in the future with his business. I could be wrong, its just the sense that I got watching his most recent video.

Edited by still_no_satori

I'll be honest, I'm disgusted by the whole pick-up community. At this point, it's little more than street harrassment. For Chrissakes, leave those poor women alone!

It must be really exhausting having to deal with creepy guys hitting on you all the time. In any case, no self-respecting woman would date some random guy who came up to her on the street. I think this article says it all:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/nov/05/pickup-artists-teaching-men-approach-women-industry-street-harassment

@Leo Gura What is your opinion of the following comment

55 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

I'll be honest, I'm disgusted by the whole pick-up community. At this point, it's little more than street harrassment. For Chrissakes, leave those poor women alone!

It must be really exhausting having to deal with creepy guys hitting on you all the time. In any case, no self-respecting woman would date some random guy who came up to her on the street. I think this article says it all:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/nov/05/pickup-artists-teaching-men-approach-women-industry-street-harassment

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

1 hour ago, Dumuzzi said:

Girls often do appreciate a guy approaching her. It all depends on the kind of energy he's giving off. If he's nervous, hiding his emotions and having a secret agenda, the girl will intuively feel that and be put off. If he's genuine and in his masculine precense, as well as being playful and light hearted, she'll also intuively feel that and be energetically drawn to those vibes. It all depends on the guy and the energy he's giving off. 

14 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

Girls often do appreciate a guy approaching her. It all depends on the kind of energy he's giving off. If he's nervous, hiding his emotions and having a secret agenda, the girl will intuively feel that and be put off. If he's genuine and in his masculine precense, as well as being playful and light hearted, she'll also intuively feel that and be energetically drawn to those vibes. It all depends on the guy and the energy he's giving off. 

Some do, most don't.

There's an etiquette to dating and asking a girl out that gets completely ignored in the PUA community. Most guys play the big numbers game and approach every girl and their grandmother, which will eventually work because of the law of big numbers. The end result however is that the street and most public places become hostile environments for women and the very attractive ones in particular will rarely dare to venture out in public for fear of constant street harassment. This is also a cultural problem as in some cultures, aggressively pursuing and harassing women is not only acceptable, but expected of men. However, anyone with a modicum of good manners and empathy should be horrified by this. It is a growing problem as well, particularly in the US and Western Europe. It was within living memory, that any self-respecting gentleman would have publicly challenged any other man that was disrespectful and presumptuous to a woman in public. Apparently chivalry is not only completely dead, but the very idea of it is considered preposterous. What a sad state of affairs.

Do NOT do pick-up. Instead of working on the appendages of self-improvement under the sexist lens of pick up - Go and work out just for the sake of improving your physical health, which will naturally improve your confidence in your own skin. Go find hobbies or sports simply to have fun and possibly meet some new friends. Go to networking events and parties with friends that you already have to work on your social skills and genuinely have social interactions without the anticipation or expectation of some juvenile reward.

You will make organic and likely intimate connections (if pursued) with women simply as a by-product of being a radiant, well-intentioned person that is secure and doesn't need their relationships to be a transaction.

Doing pick-up can be dangerous, it not only can change you to have an unhealthy warped view of women. You can seriously hurt a women's feelings and give them hostile attitudes towards men. You see if you're out trying to "practice" and trying to fuck women in one night stands, that might be great for your numbers and confidence and whatever goals you set for yourself as a PUA, but it can be terrible for the women. Not to mention annoying.

You see they are highly emotional creatures and sex can mean something entirely different for them. For men it's a mechanical, physical, pleasure process (most of the time), for them it's an emotional pleasure process. If you don't explicitly state your intentions and then sleep with them only to ditch them the next day (which a LOT of guys do, that's the manipulative part of pick-up), they very might subconsciously become connected to you and expect a relationship because of great sex and fun night you had. That can really hurt a person and it's just a scummy thing to do. You might say "oh well that's their fault for not understanding the situation. You can't blame them entirely, it's IN THEIR NATURE to make that connection, and that nature will can even override what THEY think they want.

You'll have to ask yourself, are those the kind of relationship creating and initial bonding experiences you want under your belt for when you go looking for a long time partner? Probably not. It might be fun in the mean time but it is not a high consciousness activity. It is desperate and childish.

It's hilarious to me actually. Pick-up and game are something you think would stay relegated to desperate and horny teenage boys who are trying to out do each other so they can brag they banged the hottest girl at school. Yet it persists and carries on for men well into their 20's and 30's........... LOL????? I guess you can blame our culture for that mostly, nobody is taking serious responsibility for teach young people how to make genuine connections anymore.

Anyways dude, just don't feed the cycle that is eroding our social climate (no wonder divorce rates are so high). Things you develop in pick-up can be worked on in alternative ways without juvenile intentions.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Lol pick up will work but only for pick up. What after that. Long term relationships need tons of work and commitment. Don't just put your foot on the battlefield only to feel the excitement and then run off, be in the battle till the end. 

You need to be eligible for a long term relationship for long term happiness. 

And for that, work on your relationship building skills and relationship keeping skills. Rest is bullshit. 

Remember old school is the best school and instant gratification is a gateway to lifetime of regret 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 hours ago, still_no_satori said:

They're branching out into Spirituality now. I think in 5 years or so Tyler's videos will probably be a bit like the videos you now make tbh. I watched Tyler's latest video recently and its a trippy walk through the woods whilst it goes from day to night talking about karma and shit.

To me it almost looks like he has seen your videos and want to do something like them in the coming years. I also get the feeling he might be inspired by the Conversations With God books and wants to use his fame/infamy to do good things in the future with his business. I could be wrong, its just the sense that I got watching his most recent video.

It is funny because I got the idea to start Actualized.org from watching Tyler's earliest videos. He was a sort of pioneer of early YouTube marketing.

I even approached him in person back in 2012 to start a self-actualization channel but he was too into pickup back then to go all-in on personal development and spirituality. His plan was to exhaust pickup fully and then go all-in on personal dev. (Or so I think.)

I think deep down he has a good heart and he would make an amazing warrior sage. But he's also got a really massive ego. Hard to tell how that will hash out. I wish him full God-realization. If he ever attains full God-realization he will become a powerful, powerful Bodhisattva and a source of light unto the world. But will it actually happen? That's the question.

My guess is yes, but it will be an ordeal and take a long time.

15 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Men have been hitting on women since the dawn of time. It ain't about to stop. It's merely a question of: Will they do it skillfully or unskillfully?

What's more disgusting is online incels who are too afraid to even talk to a woman, blame women, and then go shoot up an elementary school because they can't get laid. But of course even that is not disgusting. It's totally understandable.

You have to appreciate how strong the sex drive is in men. It will not just sit quietly. Either it will be channeled in a healthy way or an extremely unhealthy way. Men who can't figure out a healthy way of getting laid will create social disturbance, start wars and fascist movements. In this sense RSD is helping the world to avoid that.

@Leo Gura My major problem is a weird neediness.

For example, if a set up a date with a girl from instagram/tinder or even one that I knew in person from which I did not felt anxious, after going in the date I get anxious. I dont know why my mind starts calculating about doing stuff and then it gets even trickier when I think that I should not think this or even anything but thats also trying and needing to not think, do or accept. Is fckng tricky and weird. 

On the other hand, when I meet girls in person I dont feel needy. For example, yesterday I randomly met a girl I know very little. We started vibing. After a while we started flirting, touching and I ended up kissing her and having her hug by my side. I dont understand this. I instinctly attratcted her and even flirted without a thought or rationalizing and it worked wonders. But, if I consciously set a date or get my mind set up into pickup i get needy. 

The thing is, if I go into a date with a girl, I obviously need to be in the mood and do some playful stuff to vibe and attract her. If not, it will get boring, which also happened the other day with another girl. 

How do you set a date, dont get anxious in the date as to not making it bored, and then get laid. Or even less, to get out of the needy state while in the date. Or did you just went on a date if you where prepared into the mood? Consciously settings dates while being unconcious is fckng tricky. This is when you start seeing all the glitches in the matrix. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

How do you set a date, dont get anxious in the date as to not making it bored, and then get laid. Or even less, to get out of the needy state while in the date. Or did you just went on a date if you where prepared into the mood? Consciously settings dates while being unconcious is fckng tricky. This is when you start seeing all the glitches in the matrix.

First of all, you are far more needy than even you admit. Not just with online dates but offline dates too. When the opportunity for good sex presents itself, your mind will start craving it and clinging to it.

Why are you so overthinking this? All you gotta know is: Do you want to have sex with that person? If yes, set up the fucking date and be interested in it, yet detached and non-needy.

How do you become non-needy? By going on dozens of dates with dozens of people until it starts to feel normal.

It also helps to have a decent amount of sex (with one person or many) so that you get your sexual hunger satisfied, at least somewhat. Most men are like starved dogs who haven't eaten in a month. Of course you will be needy for food in that situation.

Look, the reality is, if you're just starting PUA you will be very needy for the first year or two. That's par for the course. Struggle through it and do the best you can. Try to contain your neediness when possible. As you see how your neediness turns off and loses you many hot girls, the pain of those losses will teach you to surrender your neediness more and more.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When the opportunity for good sex presents itself, your mind will start craving it and clinging to it.

Most men are like starved dogs who haven't eaten in a month. Of course you will be needy for food in that situation.

This explains a lot about some of my actions I've taken and been ashamed of. Thanks

EDIT: Just to clarify, I have not raped or forced someone to have sex with me. Its more about embarrassing situations

Edited by Hansu

16 minutes ago, Hansu said:

EDIT: Just to clarify, I have not raped or forced someone to have sex with me. Its more about embarrassing situations

Good to know you're not a rapist :)

norris.gif