Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TDW1995

Eating for Energy

9 posts in this topic

I eat typically the same food on a regular basis. However, I don't feel like I have much energy throughout the day. My diet is fairly healthy, but I wonder if there are foods that may be low vibrational that I eat often. Here's what a typical day looks like:

Breakfast- Greek Yogurt, Banana, somedays I'll have Organic Oats

Snack- Peanuts

Lunch- Organic Brown Rice, Organic Baby Spinach, Salad Dressing (probably not a healthy version)

Dinner- Cottage Cheese, Sweet Potato, Peanut Butter 

I would like to eat more healthy seafood and/or meat, but I'm lazy when it comes to cooking. 

I drink around 64 oz. of water and have 2-3 cups of coffee. This is all I drink.

Is there anything on this list that may be low vibrational foods (I know that Leo says to avoid dairy)? And, are there any foods/drinks that you have noticed that provide you with energy?

I would cut down on cheeses and rice and introduce more Fruits. Its the cleanest most efficient fuel for the human body/brain.

Make fresh fruit your main source of water intake and notice a drastic change in your health and energy levels.

Fruit will replace coffee altogether. Coffee is very low vibrational.

https://imgur.com/WMhH8Ht

B R E A T H E

@pluto I had no idea coffee is low vibrational. I even confirmed it by looking at other sources. This will be difficult for me to wean off, but necessary. 

I love the graphic you attached. Very helpful. Dairy is really a killer. I love fruit so that shouldn't be too hard to introduce more of. 

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, TDW1995 said:

@pluto I had no idea coffee is low vibrational. I even confirmed it by looking at other sources. This will be difficult for me to wean off, but necessary. 

I love the graphic you attached. Very helpful. Dairy is really a killer. I love fruit so that shouldn't be too hard to introduce more of. 

Thanks!

You can replace coffee with raw cacao and then work your way down. Its superior to coffee because it nourishes you chemically so you are enlivened, invigorated, rather than stimulated, which is more of an artificial energy-archetype. Don't get addicted to cacao either. After you've done a good detox with it few weeks to months, use it more medicinally, spiritually because its powerful stuff and you need breaks from it as well. Fruit is really the only thing you never need breaks from unless you are doing a fast from food altogether. Everything else should be used more wisely. You are most welcome :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Great advice! I'll have to try raw cocoa for sure. Gonna hit up the produce department hardcore as well. 

Thanks again 

1 hour ago, TDW1995 said:

Great advice! I'll have to try raw cocoa for sure. Gonna hit up the produce department hardcore as well. 

Thanks again 

Just make sure its raw "cacao" not 'cocoa' which is processed and missing all the important elements.

B R E A T H E

@pluto will do.

@Shiva I average about one serving of fruit and two servings of vegetables each day. I know I need to increase my intake of both fruit and vegetables. Thanks for the ideas!

I used to exercise 4-5 days/week doing resistance training. Ever since taking meditation and enlightenment work more serious, I significantly reduced my amount of exercise (maybe once/week). I have noticed I've been doing resistance training for egoic purposes (gain muscle and increase physical attractiveness). I know I need to start exercising again, but meditation and enlightenment work is taking a good amount of time out of my day. Even 30 minutes of some sort of activity every other day I know can benefit me. 

On 25/01/2020 at 10:23 PM, TDW1995 said:

I drink around 64 oz. of water and have 2-3 cups of coffee. This is all I drink.

This part is what will deplete your energy reserves faster than anything. We see coffee as a divine drink that energises the body but in reality every cup takes away more than it gives. What it gives is a kick to the adrenal glands to hypersecrete adrenaline, noradrenaline and a bit later cortisol. What it takes are lots of nutrients needed to go into this overdrive, it acidifies organism and increases need for calcium taken from bone to buffer the acidity , it creates addiction in the brain and tricks body into thinking it needs coffee to function optimally. If you can get it down to single drinks and replace it with green tea. Over time your energy levels will actually improve. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I'm trying to replace coffee with green tea and perhaps raw cocoa if I can find it in the grocery stores.  It's good to know this about coffee, but also devastating to people who enjoy it.  It's worth the sacrifice.