Rasheed

Book: “Your Faith Is Your Fortune” by Neville Goddard

4 posts in this topic

Book:  “Your Faith Is Your Fortune” by Neville Goddard. 

Author:  Neville Goddard

Why this is high conscious resource: 

• It can transform, way you see the world.
  • It can transform, way you manifest your desires. 
  • It explains Bible, very well. 
  • It is very empowering and inspiring book. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Thanks for this. I think I'll make this the next Neville Goddard book to read. I've only discovered him recently. Over the past month I've read At Your Command and Feeling Is The Secret. 

His teachings are pretty good. Havent seen people discussing about him much here.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 1/26/2020 at 1:26 PM, Bill W said:

Thanks for this. I think I'll make this the next Neville Goddard book to read. I've only discovered him recently. Over the past month I've read At Your Command and Feeling Is The Secret. 

Those two are amazing books, as well. Also, read Freedom For All. I am reading his books and all of them fulfil each other, it's great.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:29 PM, Harikrishnan said:

His teachings are pretty good. Havent seen people discussing about him much here.

I love his teachings. It's very inspiring.

It also fits with Leo's teachings too. Consciousness is the subtance of everything...

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport