Progress

7 types of souls

5 posts in this topic

It's an interesting typology model.

Has a ring of truth to it.

Just be careful not to limit yourself by it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I find it truthful. It fits into theory I read (its esoteric+historic) that all people up to these days born in caste, with natural tendencies for one particular caste type. Indian caste system wasn't tyranny but natural hierarchy, according to that theory.

Brahmans - Priests, Sages, Scholars

Kshatriyas - Warriors, Kings

Vaiyshyas - Artisan (+Traders, Bourgeoisie)

Shudras - Proletarians, workers, majority of world population, (not represented in 7soul theory)

And then theory says, people can be born outside of caste if both parents are not from same caste:

Chandalas (when higher castes mixes) - Servers, also called Liberals or people of liberal professions (actors, musicians, lawyers, dentists, other 'modern society based' professions)

Paraiyars (when lower castes mixes) - Lumpenproletariat - criminals, vagabonds, eternal poors, various sociopathic groups.

Then, Brahmans fight with Kshatriyas (Catholic Church vs Reformation), with Vaiyshyas supporting Brahmans, and Shudras supporting Kshatriyas.

Edited by Lelouch Lamperouge

@Lelouch Lamperouge The reason I believed in it was because I could always naturally feel what my soul type was from a very young age and my hobbies/mannerisms reflected it to an atom. Most people could be categorized by their soul types, which is really just a reflection of their life purpose. The souls choose which character they want to play(soul type). In the minor research I had, soul types reincarnate in various different social-economic backgrounds for the sake of balance. For example an artisan being born in a service driven family or a priest in a scholar driven family. The Indian caste system from this logic would actually be a major disservice to a 7 soul types notion. 

The closer you reside to source, the more you embody the all.

B R E A T H E