OBEler

1950 housewife tries LSD

10 posts in this topic

I cant belief how deep she went with just 100 microgramm LSD and no spiritual preparation. Could it be that women are more responsive to LSD and their derivates? Furthermore she doesnt freak out, she is total fascinated ("I have never seen such infinite beauty in my life") and at the same time she is clear in her head and grounded.  

Edited by OBEler

nice find

jeez my body is vibrating like crazy when she said 'if you can't see it, then i can't explain it to you'

not even sure why my body is reacting to that sentence, not sure if placebo or just my PTSD is acting up, it's long past my bed time but i'm afraid of bed as usual

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa I am glad this video gave you vibrations. That is not coming from ptsd. Sometimes I also get these vibrations when someone goes deep. 

The 1950 people were maybe better at tripping than our generation. 

Questioner: Do you think this special meaning (you are experiencing on LSD)  has a message to the onlookers here?

A: Yes there is a spiraling arrow going to it's mark. And everyone is conscious of it" @ 13:50

@OBEler  Maybe she went "deep" exactly because she didn't have any concepts or teachings she was identified with. She wasn't deluded by spiritual beliefs or similar. She was just living through her experience of the body reaction to a chemical.

Some nice insights appearing. I appreciated her sense of awe and curiosity. 

Nothing special here. She took a drug and went into fantasy land while talking to the interviewer like she's in some sort of a "higher spiritual dimension" that he's just not able to understand thus making him inferior to her becuz he's just "not at her level". Happens every single time someone takes acid/shrooms/what have you

Edited by Kushu2000

People have very different tolerances to psychedelics. She could have just been naturally sensitive to it. This doesn't mean all women are that way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It seems awakening by lsd or pyschedelics is experiencing happy hallucinations. Most people would think she's simply high on drugs or she's psychotic.