DreamScape

Alien Dreams

18 posts in this topic

Okay, so I'm shook.

I was talking with my dad and he told us at the dinner table about how he had a dream last night. In his dream, it was about aliens and it was our family (and others? idk) standing in a field, and we were waiting to be sucked up I guess, and he did. Then he told us that they weren't bad aliens, but that they wanted to make us more intelligent!

Guys, this is crazy

Months back I was reading "The three waves of volunteers and the new earth," and "The custodians," by dolores cannon, who channeled many many people and heard the same stories over and over again about things like this. And the story was basically that.

Before, I didn't fully believe in this. Now my mind is set in that there's definitely more to the story. 

Any insights?? this is so cool. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Ok so... There's three options I can see.. 

1) it was just a really cool dream that coincidentally sounds like the experiences you read about

2) he was  actually abducted and they implanted his memory with a memory that 'it was all a dream' 

3) perhaps all alien abductions actually take place in the astral realm, which is why these experiences are so hard to corroborate and can both feel real and dream like. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance It sounds too coincidental for me. Maybe for others in different circumstances or haven't read the books. But it may.

Plus all he does is watch scary movies and play video games!! like first person shooter. He usually tells us his dreams and their either about zombies or horror stuff. This is like completely out of context.

@DreamScape Dreams originate from the human organism. They are not "real" in the outside world. Dreams are produced by the organism of a human primate.

@DreamScape

To me, the big question is would: you to venture into this realm in your dreams?

To me, it doesn’t seem like it’s all “outside” of you - out there in your dad and in a book. It seems like you are linked in this and could explore more if you are curious. I could see myself resonating with story and creating a foundation for it as a theme in life. 

I’ve found that when stuff like this appears, I can roll with it and develop it as a new creation. Yet, this gets into areas in which the boundaries between real and imagined breakdown. Lucid dreaming revealed a lot about real and imagine - and how they are two sides of the same coin. 

@Serotoninluv Haha, hell yeah. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I could see myself resonating with story and creating a foundation for it as a theme in life. 

I’ve found that when stuff like this appears, I can roll with it and develop it as a new creation.

What do you mean by this?

Haha!! that would be so cool if I was linked into this.

8 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Serotoninluv Haha, hell yeah. 

What do you mean by this?

Haha!! that would be so cool if I was linked into this.

Of course you are linked. You link the book and your dad. There is the experience of the book story, the experience of your dad and you linking them together. It is a triad. 

Sometimes stuff like this appeared and fizzled out. Other times, it would hold and persist. This allowed me to explore it. 

There are things we can do to invite it into our lives. And sometimes new appearances ca arise. If it were me, I would welcome it into my life. For example,  I may ask it to enter my dreams at night. Perhaps also a genuine question like “please show me more about aliens can teach us intelligence”. I would then allow space. No expectations. If it enters my dream, that would take things yo the next level and my next move would depend on the content of the dream. I would go in with a open mind. If I became overly skeptical and framed it like “I want a dream to show if this is real or not”. For me, that type of energy isn’t welcoming and the chance that a new appearance arises is lower. 

@DreamScape Maybe you will dream about it and get answers that way. It seems like you want some juicier dream content, more than the ordinary day stuff. 

1 hour ago, Kushu2000 said:

@DreamScape stakres is exactly right. There is no astral plane, it's a projection of your biology 

Not disagreeing with you, but, how do you know? That's a very definitive statement you made. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@DreamScape I am one of the resident dreamers in this forum, i can say from my experience there can be some rather spookily realistic dreams with Aliens.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@DreamScape in relation to your dad's dream, i had a dream once where the aliens came and picked me to go on their ship and I felt very proud of myself and happy. 

Then once on the ship I realised I will never see my friends and family again and all my excitement vanished. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.