Buba

Release of repressed emotions with alternative healing?

9 posts in this topic

So release of repressed emotions can really make a person feel better and even cause the birth of actual self.

There are tools for it: psychoanalysis, psychedelics, shamanic breathing and etc.

But what about energy healing? Can somebody who has mastered it, use his energy to cause another person to release repressed emotions involuntarily? Are there any other alternative tools besides energy healing? Can it be done on children, as it is difficult to do psychoanalysis on them?

My niece has developed a false self and I can see it clearly. Is not it a good idea to bring forth her real self? How can I do it? In childhood it should be easier and less painful. No? How can I help her to release repressed emotions?

There is one thing that you haven't mentioned which I think works really well: crying.

If you want to help people release repressed emotions, just be a safe person they can talk to. If they trust you enough then they will naturally open up. 

I am myself, heaven and hell.

You have to be able to see only what is true about them, the pure being of a person. You have to see only wellness if you wish to heal. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Can energy healer help to release repressed emotions?

On 28.1.2020 at 2:51 PM, Buba said:

My niece has developed a false self and I can see it clearly. Is not it a good idea to bring forth her real self? How can I do it? In childhood it should be easier and less painful. No? How can I help her to release repressed emotions?

Create a safe space for her to talk about her emotion and then love her unconditionally. That is a good way. But you can't force it.

So is this energy healing thing bullshit?

2 hours ago, Buba said:

So is this energy healing thing bullshit?

I don't know much about it, but I know it's not "bullshit". Maybe there's an energy healer here who can answer your questions.