Bryanbrax

You are God dreaming

18 posts in this topic

Beautiful video 

Edited by Bryanbrax

It's like eating a New Age ice cream sandwich with 3 layers of New Age, LOL.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Omg.... I may need to throw up that sandwich was new but must of been made with bad vegan tofu substitution meat patties

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I dont get isnt it the same thing you talk , except in a  less dramatic way , either way she is "ahead" than most people. Cant deny the truth in her words

@Bryanbrax In all fairness, his delivery is slightly different though... veeeery slightly. Lmao

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bryanbrax said:

I dont get isnt it the same thing you talk , except in a  less dramatic way , either way she is "ahead" than most people. Cant deny the truth in her words

The substance of what she says is absolutely correct.

I was poking fun of her style.

6 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Bazooka Jesus Leo confuses Intelligence as being Love.

You just aren't conscious of what Intelligence is yet.

@Leo Gura How does one become more aware of these things, like what practice do you recommend for being more conscious except psychedelics i don't have access to them? I do self inquiry, kriya yoga and meditation.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

8 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Leo Gura How does one become more aware of these things, like what practice do you recommend for being more conscious except psychedelics i don't have access to them? I do self inquiry, kriya yoga and meditation.

All the practices I've ever talked about. I have many videos where I repeatedly give you long lists of practices.

Everything I say and teach is part of the consciousness raising process. It's not merely about doing one practice. It's about understanding how all of reality works at the most fundamental level.

@Leo Gura I have watched most of your videos and do some of the practices that i can. Problem is i forget most of them cause it's allot to remember. I remember one old video about mindfulness meditation i might just add that one. :)

Have you ever thought about opening a chat here on the website for some of us to chat on? Would be great and some of us could discuss stuff and even do group self inquiries and all other different practices. Could help us allot. :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

I know it cost money but maybe for paying members or people that help put some money together for it. Not sure how you would want to work it out leave it up to you. Just a thought.

4 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

How does one become more aware of these things, like what practice do you recommend for being more conscious except psychedelics i don't have access to them? I do self inquiry, kriya yoga and meditation.

Pay more attention to yourself, in a loving, non-judgmental way.

3 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

I remember one old video about mindfulness meditation i might just add that one. :)

Good idea. It is my oldest practice and I think it has helped hugely.

Observe your mind and your body, especially when you feel uncomfortable. 

Do the same with your surroundings. 

When things look really though remind yourself you are all and all is you, breathe, love and look again.

17 hours ago, Codrina said:

Pay more attention to yourself, in a loving, non-judgmental way.

Good idea. It is my oldest practice and I think it has helped hugely.

Observe your mind and your body, especially when you feel uncomfortable. 

Do the same with your surroundings. 

When things look really though remind yourself you are all and all is you, breathe, love and look again.

Thanks for the advice and will do so. I want to be more present and mindful of this present moment and also be more mindful of my body, thoughts and emotions.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:15 PM, Leo Gura said:

Creation never cease to amaze me, i guess were stuck with infinite intelligence.

B R E A T H E

Intelligence...connection? Relationship

Edited by Aaron p