Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

This guy is just incredible

11 posts in this topic

Neale never ceases to amaze me with his description of the spiritual and reality; whether be it a book or his videos. In this video he covers everything from the Relative, the Absolute and Love. He then goes on to describe how god needs to create separation to know it self. Nice short video to enjoy. :x

Love 

Here 

Now 

Thanks 

Beautiful

"When a man asks you to go one mile with him, go with him two."  :x  ...the tears are real :) 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

i just finished conversations with god book 1, and its probably one of my favorite books i ever read, its on par with scultpor in the sky.

I now dont know if i should start book 2 or take time to digest allllll of book 1, because its ALOT

Edited by moon777light

@moon777light Nice! I just finished book 2 yesterday and I'm about to start the 3rd one. How i decided to do it, was read them all in row - then go back to the first one and contemplate them all very deeply, to really absorb all of the juice. While keeping a healthy distance between belief and experience I've verified. 

Next series I'll go with will be: The law of one by RA. They're supposed to be similar, while there he contacts an entity from a higher consciousness society. :D

52 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Next series I'll go with will be: The law of one by RA.

ohhh i heard thats a real good series. are you going to skip the 4th one?