Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

Yet Another Shamanic Breathing Report

2 posts in this topic

Other than I've been getting crazy dreams, the sessions have brought in great results.

Recently I've done a 45 minutes session. I like to practice late at night, when all there are is a sleeping city, a fresh night's breeze and a sky of stars. Playing drums with underlying music works the best for me. I used to get finger cramps around the 20 minute mark, but I am more relaxed now. 

5-10 minutes in, there is always a veil I pass through as the state of consciousness begins to change. Double or triple the time, and thoughts start to merge with space. Or rather, the difference in between fade. This is how I literally "breathed my way" to a rice field in China and to India from Europe - to realize those countries were floating concepts in my room. There was never a China or India. Who needs planes when you can fast travel anywhere. It was magical. I still get cramps around the 40 minute mark and many relative notions still remain in the experience. When I am done, I look at my hand and I don't think of a human shape. My body parts are the most unknown and fascinating things I've ever met. I quietly sit and watch the room around me, only to perceive it as a world of limitless boundaries. My mind sits in awe, in this great interconnected network of all dimensions.

Then I come back.

@SirVladimir Wow it's amazing how powerful it can be, I might give it another shot after not doing it for over a year. 

Thanks. 9_9