thetrut11

is really gender just a relative stuff?

29 posts in this topic

Then why women give birth to children and a man cannot?.

For a man this is biologically IMPOSSIBLE. So how Leo says man=woman? 

Saying both are the same for me is total ilogical.

Facts are Facts.

@thetrut11 You are right. You are thinking critically for yourself.

It's obvious that men and women have differences. Don't let others delude you.

Some people use a model of reality with man = woman. Does this model work and help? In certain situations yes, in many others no.

You are thinking critically for yourself, that's great. Don't just follow what others are saying.

The simple model is often the truth. Facts are facts as you said. Reality is obvious to people like you, who haven't been deluded yet. Don't let others delude you. You are on a right path. Men and women are different in many ways and similar in other ways.

Male seahorses give birth to children.

Facts is facts ;)

No one claims male and female are identical. That is your strawman. The claim is that male/female is a relative and fluid distinction.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is an interesting thread because it sort of applies to something I've been thinking about in my own life. As I've been questioning the male/female distinction, I've been doing things like imagining myself as a woman, imagining what it's like to have sex as a woman, etc and the results have been surprising. I've found that just by contemplating what it's like to be female, I've become more ingrained into and accepting of my male dimension.

I kind of get the impression that a problem that a lot of young guys have - especially guys of the incel, MGTOW, alt-right etc. variety - are dealing with an inability to accept the feminine dimension of life (vulnerability, expressiveness, creativity, etc.), which is what causes them to become so frustrated and confused about how to handle life. If you're told that the solution to your problems is entirely masculine solutions - more work, more strength, more knowledge - whilst ignoring the feminine solutions - doing art, being open and vulnerable with others, being OK with uncertainty - then the problems those feminine solutions could solve don't get solved, and instead you end up dealing with all sorts of psychological haywire. I truly feel that being open to and embracing the feminine dimension of life is something all men could benefit from, especially in Western societies that downplay the need for the feminine.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Maybe you perfer Arnold having a baby?

Well, you're in luck!

220px-Juniorposter.jpg

;)

There is no reason why in the future we couldn't modify human DNA so much that a male could carry a baby. There is nothing in the DNA which says that "females must carry babies". The DNA knows no such limits or distinctions.

Oh yeah, Arnold is totally a manly man, Conan and the Terminator!. If Arnold can get pregnant, the rest of men are just a bunch of pussies for not doing it too!! :D:D:D

Ok, seriously, I do think there are two genders, but also that there are middle grounds, both biologically and culturally, even in humans. Gender roles are obviously non exclusive to each genders, I think even conservatives understand that, although not much in lower stage countries, in a lot of them women don't even drive. I think we get more open about gender matters as we evolve as societies, but some approaches are too radical too accept for some people. In spiral dynamics again, cannot be told to stages below orange that there are no genders, it can be even difficult for higher stages, it is in some degree for me. There is a famous transgender YouTuber called Blaire White, she gets attacked by stage green for not accepting non binary visions, but I do think she is adding a lot of value to stages bellow orange so they accept things like transgender identities, which is fine. So greens should let her do her thing, though she does attack their visions too, in defense of them, but couldn't be other way.

So people who think that some things are unique to one gender. What about man boobs?? ;)

And what about back boobs? What the fuck are those, alien boobs?

Why these LGTB binary nonsense people dont use their mind by the law of attraction and mentalism to manifest changes in their DNA to modify their sex organs and be able to reproduce?  hackmate liberals

In this realm there are laws that nobody can transcend in the material world, laws of nature, the hermetic principle of genre describen in Kybalyion by Thot. This is not an illusion, these are real limitations.

What? Liberals can't manifest things by thoughts? Liberalism, whatever it is, gets cancelled. I'm going with Trump.

Edited by Hatfort

@thetrut11 If you made men & women out of legos, you could see that what’s ‘there’ is actually legos, and your thought “man”, or, “woman”. Replacing legos with awareness, you might see the relative & absolute view in this analogy. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Male and female, the distinction, requires a perceiver to make such a distinction. You need somebody to cut a pie to tell the difference between two pieces of pie, otherwise it's just one pie. 

let’s say there are people and people and more people - and some people like it more to play the cake in the sandbox than others.

On 25/01/2020 at 2:04 PM, Nahm said:

@thetrut11 If you made men & women out of legos, you could see that what’s ‘there’ is actually legos, and your thought “man”, or, “woman”. Replacing legos with awareness, you might see the relative & absolute view in this analogy. 

Wonderful.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 1/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, Moreira said:

Why these LGTB binary nonsense people dont use their mind by the law of attraction and mentalism to manifest changes in their DNA to modify their sex organs and be able to reproduce?  hackmate liberals

In this realm there are laws that nobody can transcend in the material world, laws of nature, the hermetic principle of genre describen in Kybalyion by Thot. This is not an illusion, these are real limitations.

You mean the Hermetic Principle of gender... which states that everything has gender. That means that the masculine and feminine exist in everything... including rocks and stars and popsicles.

So, this is why everyone is psychologically and energetically androgynous and has both masculine and feminine within themselves. And to be an integrated and highly developed person, we must accept both of our polarities.

Thus, harkening to the Hermetic Principle of Gender within All actually goes against your interpretation of 100% binary gender and not for it. 

Integrate your Feminine side or face some serious psychological consequences.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

To be clear, a rock does not have gender unless you project it there.

In truth nothing has gender. Gender is an imaginary category, as all categories are.

If you find gender in a rock, you put it there.

If you find gender in a human, you put it there.

You put everything everywhere. Otherwise it couldn't exist. Because you are God.

But this takes some SERIOUS consciousness to grasp. Nothing short of awakening will do.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To be clear, a rock does not have gender unless you project it there.

In truth nothing has gender. Gender is an imaginary category, as all categories are.

If you find gender in a rock, you put it there.

If you find gender in a human, you put it there.

You put everything everywhere. Otherwise it couldn't exist. Because you are God.

On the absolute level nothing has gender.

But it is so, on the relative, that there are two subtle polar energies that imbue all things. And this is experienceable with enough sensitivity.

So, you definitely didn't put it there either way.

On the absolute level it isn't there and neither are you. So, you didn't put it there.

On the relative level it is an empirically observable energetic phenomenon for those sensitive enough to pick up on the subtle energies. So, you didn't put it there.

Now, the words masculine and feminine are metaphors (and the most accurate human metaphors) for the nature of those polar energies. But that label is you putting it there. So, in terms of semantics and labels you are correct.

But you can also use Yin and Yang.

Have you ever had an experience of Divine Feminine or Divine Masculine?

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura This will explain what I'm referring to.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

So, you didn't put it there.

Inquire deeper. You put everything everywhere.

If God's mind didn't put it there, what did? Something outside of God? There is nothing outside of God. And you are God. If you were not God you would be outside of God, but this is impossible since God is everywhere and has no outside.

I guarantee you are imagining gender. Take a look under God's robe. If you dare ;)

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Inquire deeper. You put everything everywhere.

If God's mind didn't put it there, what did? Something outside of God? There is nothing outside of God. And you are God. If you were not God you would be outside of God, but this is impossible since God is everywhere and has no outside.

I guarantee you are imagining gender. Take a look under God's robe. If you dare ;)

Have you ever had an experience of Divine Masculine or Divine Feminine? 

Years ago, I experienced the latter from the standpoint of being someone who was adamant that gender was a social construct. And the only word that felt anywhere near correct was to describe it as feminine.

I understand that this is a metaphor. But the experience is empirically observable and it's a damn good metaphor. You'd know it if you experienced it.

So, while you may be correct on the absolute. I'm not really talking about the absolute perspective. I'm talking about an empirical experience based in the phenomenal world. These subtle energies can be experienced with enough sensitivity. And it has just the same amount to do with mind as experiencing the wind blowing on a cold day or the burning sensation of putting your hand on a hot stovetop.

So, your admonition to me sounds like you're saying something akin to, "There is no sun or ocean... only God. And if you're labelling something as sun and ocean, it is you (as God) who put that there."

And while that's true on the absolute, that top shelf paradigm is woefully unhelpful to those who I was replying to. In fact, there's little to no efficacy about talking about the absolute at all. It just confuses and misleads those that aren't anywhere close to it.

So, understand that I express this relative truth (based in empirical experience) in order to help those who resist their Feminine sides... as it is very common (especially among young men). And it puts them in a world of psychological hurt... as well as the women who experience the aftermath. So, the absolute paradigm isn't really helpful in this case. 

I recommend trying to get in touch with the Divine Feminine. It was beautiful, and I felt very connected to nature. I'm sure the Divine Masculine is amazing too.

So, be careful not to invalidate relative truths, using your memory of experiencing absolute Truth in the past. The absolute Truth crystalized into an insight can cover over many important relative truths... as I'm sure you've experienced with your platform being what it is.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Consciousness is Infinite and can experience Divine anything.

I am not denying that you can experience the masculine or feminine, but all of that is relative.

Yes, this is the Absolute perspective, but that is what's missing here.

You are still subtly trying to ground reality in that duality, which keeps you from going as deep as you could.

There is a deeper level of understanding by transcending that.