Dino D

Bobby's perspective vs actualized.org

110 posts in this topic

I've seen this happen with many youtubers lately that seem to be walking backwards and into delusion again.. from plants to meat, from spirituality to religions they seem to be falling under the same spell.

These people need to go in the jungle for a few months and do a proper detox from the modern world.

Either that or they are getting paid extra to spread nonsense and create a negative agenda. I guess they are not as close to god as they claim they are.

These people are in no position to talk about truth for they do not know, let alone understand it.

If you gave me 100 billion dollars to mislead the masses i still wouldn't do it.

I would actually use it in reverse effect and destroy your illusion.

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, pluto said:

If you gave me 100 billion dollars to mislead the masses i still wouldn't do it.

It's not a function of money. They are simply paradigm locked and do not fully understand how relativity works.

They can't help it. Someone who was raised in a Christian household has been so deeply programmed by Christian symbolism from such an early age it's almost impossible to let that attachment go. It forms the kernel of the OS which runs that mind.

Even if one of these Christians turns to Buddhism or explores the New Age, deep in their mind they will still have a resonance for Christian symbolism. Their mind has been imprinted with that karma.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a function of money. They are simply paradigm locked and do not fully understand how relativity works.

They can't help it. Someone who was raised in a Christian household has been so deeply programmed by Christian symbolism from such an early age it's almost impossible to let that attachment go. It forms the kernel of the OS which runs that mind.

Even if one of these Christians turns to Buddhism or explores the New Age, deep in their mind they will still have a resonance for Christian symbolism. Their mind has been imprinted with that karma.

There's a reset button programmed in to it. The Devil. The symbolism consumes itself in the end, that's what communion is. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It's in the imagination.....

Believing our own experience is truth and others is an illusion is in the imagination...

That 'mine' is greater, accurate, advanced, a clear lens and others is lesser, false, limited, a cloudy lens is in the imagination...

The absolute, infinite, eternity, oneness, truth, illusion, god, devil, morality, duality, non-duality, love, fear, joy, peace, suffering and yes liberation are in the imagination...

Even our senses with all of our bumping into the physical world appears to us in our imagination and are just processes of the brain that create the perception in the mind imagining something we behaviorally interact with in an imagined existential manifest...

So 'truth' is imagined.....yet 'it' is what it is and we imagine that it is through our perception of what we imagine it to be as true to what really is.

Imagination is a facet of consciousness that knows itself through the awareness of it's imagined 'being'.

Being pellucid....enlightenment is in the imagination.

Edited by SOUL

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was imprinted with a fundamental Catholic background. I later became a scientific atheist, which seemed to scrub out the Christian symbolism. I later transcended atheism and explored god within Nature, Buddhism, New Age and Nonduality. I no longer had particular resonance with Christian symbolism . . .  I wonder if having a genuine atheist stage during one's consciousness evolution can clear out the karmic religious imprints.

@Serotoninluv A child who was molested can, with lots of work, overcome those wounds as an adult. But that is an exception, not the norm. In most such cases the wounds will be carried to the grave.

All karma can be overcome. But that's a very tall order for most folks to fill.

And also, you must consider, How deeply were you indoctrinated into Christianity? There are many degrees of it. Some people got it real bad.

Technically I was raised Orthodox Christian. But I got a very mild form of it, and I was too conscious from the get-go to buy that shit. The relativity of religion is too obvious after a certain point of consciousness. It's obviouy not possible for any one religion to be Truth to the exclusion of all the others. Just as it's obvious that English cannot be the truest language. There simply is no such thing.

Anyone who thinks Christianty is the truest relgion simply reveals their lack of study and contemplation of other religions. It's pure self-bias.

The notion that only Jesus had the highest access to God is comically naive and goes against the very core of what God is -- ONENESS.

It is devirly to claim that anyone has an exclusive or highest access to God.

It is the oldest trick in the book to claim that one's religion is the highest. Children think this way.

What Jesus taught is very useful, quite insightful and potentially powerful inner work to cease self suffering but what the Christian religion teaches about Jesus... not so much, in fact, their beliefs quite often increase self suffering.

Edited by SOUL

3 minutes ago, SOUL said:

What Jesus taught is very useful, even insightful and potentially powerful inner work to cease self suffering

Absolutely!

That's the tragedy of it.

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

There's a reset button programmed in to it. The Devil. The symbolism consumes itself in the end, that's what communion is. 

it is always what we make of it - self consumption of course is one possible outcome. well in a sense that’s what everyone is doing - there are multiple examples on how to do that. the dramaturgy of life is full of it.

For me Christianity was the start of contemplation. Culture and family planted the belief in my head that Jesus was very important, and that sparked an intense desire to understand all the things he said. 

A revelation was understanding that he reached a state that I could too. 

I'm now still understanding that enlightenment is another belief planted in my head of something to understand and live up to, meaning by default there will be an I who always falls short. An idea-l of perfection that is not. It doesn't matter if an idea spans religions or cultures or if it doesn't, it matters how it affects one's relationship to Self Love. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost