Dino D

Bobby's perspective vs actualized.org

110 posts in this topic

@Codrina umm... Can you prove it? Can you MOVE a table by looking at it? Can you make it dissapear? No? Yeah, that's what i thought.. 

@Kushu2000 No, I am far away from that.  And frankly, that is what magicians do. There are more exciting experiences to be had.

I can wake up after a dream and question my whole direction in life.

And casually thinking about an old childhood friend as a possible life mate.

And move back to my hometown, 3000 km,  and on my first day walking through town, this friend pulling over to say hello. 

That is a mind fuck, right there

I have a belief.

I know, a wrong start. There is no I. Having vs being. Belief-doma, lie-not truth, but...

If im nothingnes ak infinite consc. Im not limited and i dont need anything... from love i create the universe and egos and ,,mechanical rules"...

I created a human and ego on my purpose, the ego should be there...

Fighting what is and trieing to ,,die" is not what I (the true I wants)... we are here because its the will of God (the infinite c.) 

What should we do? We should do what we want and what he wants... if we merge those two thats it... so being who we are (only one example of my exact ego) and following Jesus and ,,a certain Gods way and will" makes us fullfiled, the ego soul, God and also merged with God... maybe not God but connected to him, only him... being only ,,nondual" is not what the ,,nondual" wants, and if you try that you fail and dont produce love or fruits or purpose... something like that... and thats why jesus or religion could be a better expresion of the nondual then the pure non dual teaching because its not complete for the relative, for the human, for what the non dual wants for us, not for the non dual even if we are all one,  and so the human will ,,fail, sin and not be happy"  the seeker also... but the Jusus follower, a true one, is blissed, like bobby and many others... or am expresing delusional thinkig :) peace

Edited by Dino D
Now its complete

10 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Fighting what is and trieing to ,,die" is not what I (the true I wants)... we are here because its the will of God (the infinite c.) 

I have asked myself this question. I have created stories, infinite stories, this separate character to experience. Should I go against it? Isn't that going against Self?

At the same time, there are few humans in the world who had the honour of crossing paths with the knowledge we have, and even less who got it, to a degree. So, I just think it is part of the experience the Self wishes. My character, Codrina, ever learning, ever growing, going through being human and sensing more. 

Now, I am working on honouring both Self and self and looking forward to what experience  brings.

20 minutes ago, Dino D said:

What should we do? We should do what we want and what he wants...

The day will come when you will realize that he is you. If you think about it, he is there always - it is you telling yourself this is not a good idea, when you do something that is working against your deeper desires. And you know it. You always know it. The voice is always there, guiding you. And often times you dismiss it. If you listen closely, pay attention to yourself more often you will better understand your needs and desires, which will allow you to bring harmony into your life. 

Btw bobby's perspective is just like all of the other "truthers" out there. Jumping from one fad to the other... He used to be a radical vegan. Then he became an carnivore extremist. And now he is a fundamentalist christian. Lol. What's he gonna be tomorrow, muslim? You can't take ppl like this srsly. Nothing changed, he just replaced one belief system with another belief system. I guess thats why his channel is called bobby's perspective? The joke's one me lol ?

3 hours ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Leo Gura umm i still cant get over the fact that you said in a previous video that you can manipulate physical reality if you become "sufficiently conscious".. but then you use a cop-out statement "if god let everyone be able to manipulate physical reality the world would be chaos". I mean what, do you srsly believe you will be able to make a table dissapear one day for example just because of your sheer will? I think you've been watching way too much nithyananda and sai baba.. hint hint.. both have been exposed as NOT being able to levitate AND not able to "materialize" objects into existence.

That's exactly right, a table can be materialized out of thin air. Which is exactly how a table can exist at all and how God creates it.

But this does not mean that the finite Leo organism has the ability to do this. It doesn't precisely because it is finite, because it is human.

If you want infinite willpower you must become so selfless that you will cease having a physical body.

This isn't a cop-out or an excuse, this is absolutely necessary and fundamental, otherwise Creation would be run by a devil and would not be maximum Love. A finite self cannot have infinite Will -- that requires total selflessness.

@Leo Gura also, leo, you talk about being open minded.. have you ever tried praying to jesus? Did you ever experience the holy spirit? From what i've read you haven't, so how can you speak with such authority on the topic of christianity?

Because I'm conscious that I am God and I created Jesus and Christianity.

If you became conscious of that, you'd understand why I say what I say.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

Would you say that evil and sinning exists from a relative perspective? Perhaps we sin to realize the pain and anguish only to stop sinning to maximize a higher form of love?

Yes, relative.

We sin because we are not sufficiently selfless. We are not sufficiently selfless because we have finite material forms which we must defend and survive. We must survive so that we can live long enough to feel seperate from God. We feel seperate from God so that we may reunite with God and realize we are God.

That is the universal cycle of God-realization.

2 hours ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Codrina umm... Can you prove it? Can you MOVE a table by looking at it? Can you make it dissapear? No? Yeah, that's what i thought.. 

You misunderstand the claim being made. I am not claiming that Leo can materialize tables. I am claiming that God can.

But you say, "Leo is God so he should be able to do it!"

No! Because Leo is God in finite (limited) form. So here I am, in limited form, unable to make a table disappear.

You are not realizing the absurdity and contradiction of your demand. It is like you're asking to see the color blue but then complaining that it doesn't look yellow enough. That is your problem, not mine.

@Leo Gura ok, so you're saying i created the entire universe? Also, are you saying that if i DIE (physically), i will be able to do whatever i want as god because i will have fully let go by then? How can you say that if you have no evidence of what happens after death? I've seen your video on the topic of "what is death" but the whole vid is predicated on the fact that the only thing that exists is consciousness and that consciousness is something that ISN'T generated by the brain

Edited by Kushu2000

26 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Leo Gura ok, so you're saying i created the entire universe?

Yes, you as God did. But obviously not you as a human form.

Also, are you saying that if i DIE (physically), i will be able to do whatever i want as god because i will have fully let go by then?

Yes, except you will be Nothing then. So you will not be able to impose any of your selfish agenda on creation. Your Will will become identical to all of Creation itself in alignment with maximum Love.

In a sense God doesn't a choice but to Will maximization of Love, because God is identical to Love. Will = Love at this highest level. So it's not like as God you can act like an asshole and create selfish bullshit to amuse yourself. If you arr fully God, you are so selfless and loving and intelligent that you cannot make reality anything less than what it is.

God is a tautology. Love is a tautology. Because Oneness means there is no other way it could be. God cannot not be God because it has nowhere to escape to, except into self-deception.

How can you say that if you have no evidence of what happens after death?

I have died so I know what death is.

Whether you find that credible or not is irrelevant from my POV.

The only way to understand death is to go through it.

Now, you might ask, "But Leo, if you died, how come you're still here." To which the answer is, I was never here to begin with, you merely assumed I was alive. Leo was never alive. Leo was an illusion. And that remains the case at all times.

I've seen your video on the topic of "what is death" but the whole vid is predicated on the fact that the only thing that exists is consciousness and that consciousness is something that ISN'T generated by the brain

Well, you need to wake up to the fact that there cannot be anything other than Infinite Consciousness and that "the brain" is imagined by Consciousness.

This is not an assumption or a belief. It is Absolute Truth.

All of these crazy things I say require direct expeirence to validate. Which means you got work to do. It's not a matter of believing me. It's a matter of doing the work.

Leo I have a question I'm curious about, has your personal experience of Death accelerated the urgency or altered your motives for what you do in your life as this current limited form?

Or did your perspective or "being" change while your goals remained the same?

Sorry if that is too loaded a question, obviously Death has a way of radically addressing priorities.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

has your personal experience of Death accelerated the urgency or altered your motives for what you do in your life as this current limited form?

Actually death has sorta the opposite effect. It removes all sense of urgency because after death you realize you are Eternal. You cannot really die and there is nowhere else to go. You as God will be here forever.

But it has also motivated me to work harder towards fully embodying God, since nothing else matters. The sooner I can become God-like the more people I can share my love with and at deeper levels. So the the Leo organism is more motivated to better align itself with God rather than wasting time in devilish pursuits.

but the whole vid is predicated on the fact that the only thing that exists is consciousness and that consciousness is something that ISN'T generated by the brain

The predication that brains don’t exist and the lack of brains existing are two different things. Notice the distinction? The first requires philosophizing and mind, the second is when the mind and reality are seen for what they actually are. This is perhaps the biggest hurdle to cross if you are scientifically minded and grew up in a western education system. Probably most education systems indoctrinate children and students with materialism. 

@Kushu2000 In the mind of God there exists the blue prints for infinite universes. You set but one into motion.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I addressed your points directly multiple times.

Sigh....

Pearls before swine.

Sorry @Leo Gura, my temper got the better of me yesterday. I appreciate your responses.

I said that I don't care what most Christians think of their religion because I believe that they don't really know it.
They have been indoctrinated into it since early childhood and I feel that my atheistic upbringing gives me advantage over them.
I'm aware that atheism is a belief system that is no better than Christianity and I don't identify as an atheist anymore I can see its underlying dogma.

I'm also under the impression that you as a teacher are against bhakti (on principle).
Isn't it one of the most powerful paths to enlightenment?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I'm also under the impression that you as a teacher are against bhakti (on principle).
Isn't it one of the most powerful paths to enlightenment?

I recognize that bhakti is one path out of many for some people. I recognize the relativity of all paths to awakening. The question is, do you?

Personally it's a path I don't resonate with. Or, you could say I am doing bhakti yoga, but my deity is reality itself, not any one classic avatar. My devotion is to Truth and Consciousness in their pure, abstract, formless form.

But if you want to pray to elephant-man, knock yourself out.

My only question for you at the end of all that will be: are you conscious that your elephant-man is imaginary and that you are God? If not, your path hasn't taken you all the way.

The problem is this: if you spend years praying to elephant-man, when I tell you that your elephant-man is imaginary, you are very likely to get upset and angry and defensive because if it was imaginary, why did you spend all those years praying to it? And that's exactly my point.

Rather than dicking around with elephant-man, why not cut straight to the chase: You are God imagining all of reality. There is no higher truth than this. Devote yourself to realizing that. And that will be the highest bhakti.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I recognize that bhakti is one path out of many for some people.

Personally it's a path I don't resonate with. Or, you could say I am doing bhakti yoga, but my deity is reality itself, not any one classic avatar. My devotion is to Truth and Consciousness in their pure, abstract, formless form.

But if you want to pray to elephant-man, knock yourself out.

My only question for you at the end of all that will be: are you conscious that your elephant-man is a imaginary and that you are God? If not, your path hasn't taken you all the way.

Let's say I achieved total awakening to Godhood, the full-blown permanent one. I didn't but lets say.

What to do after that? To share love until I die? Is it the final goal/meaning? I am not ironic, I am sincerely interested

11 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Let's say I achieved total awakening to Godhood, the full-blown permanent one. I didn't but lets say.

You are not ever going to achieve it. You are unreal. You will die. Awakening will remain in the spot where you used to be.

What to do after that? To share love until I die? Is it the final goal/meaning? I am not ironic, I am sincerely interested

After that you ARE Love. You are already dead and there is nothing left to do but play. You are no longer in control. God is doing God. The material world continues to appear but it is like you were never born. Human life is over at this point, even though human things still happen and a human body continues to survive in the human world. But all of it is not human to you any more. You are in the eternal mind of God. Forever here in every moment. Infinity. The one and only Creator. Alone by yourself forever. Perfection, heaven, paradise. The one thing which cannot ever be spoken to anyone.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is this: if you spend years praying to elephant-man, when I tell you that your elephant-man is imaginary, you are very likely to get upset and angry and defensive because if it was imaginary, why did you spend all those years praying to it? And that's exactly my point.

Rather than dicking around with elephant-man, why not cut straight to the chase: You are God imagining all of reality. There is no higher truth than this. Devote yourself to realizing that. And that will be the highest bhakti.

Open-mindedness becomes a bridge to integrate the intense love and devotion you felt for Jesus/elephant man, expand it to nature itself, then to other people, to yourself and then everything else that is. The integration seems to take time as you surrender the ego and identification, as it is seen through bit by bit. The object of devotion serves as an intense point of focus so that this love can be experienced, then with understanding, intention and meditation the love grows to include all of reality. It's almost as if it gives you a glimpse into the infinite in the same way a psychedelic might. If you never knew the intensity of that love, you might not have the vision or spark to let it envelope your entire experience. 

We all have objects of devotion, and "symbols" in our life such as these, it could be a beloved childhood pet or toy. It's not just a cat. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not ever going to achieve it. You are unreal. You will die. Awakening will remain in the spot where you used to be.

After that you ARE Love. You are already dead and there is nothing left to do but play. You are no longer in control. God is doing God. The material world continues to appear but it is like you were never born. Human life is over at this point, even though human things still happen and a human body continues to survive in the human world. But all of it is not human to you any more. You are in the eternal mind of God. Forever here in every moment. Infinity. The one and only Creator. Alone by yourself forever. Perfection, heaven, paradise. The one thing which cannot ever be spoken to anyone.

Is this the point where Jesus, Osho and Sadhguru are at now? Is there anybody alive aside from Sadhguru who is at this point?