Dino D

Bobby's perspective vs actualized.org

110 posts in this topic

I'm surprised you'd even pose this question, to be honest.  Anyone who thinks Jesus was better or holier than anyone else is just a wee bit deluded, in my opinion.

I don't know if life or existence works the way as Bobby is proposing, I am only at a point of skepticism and not knowing since I have not directly experienced the Truth in it's full depth.

But, I get the hunch that life is way too infinite and open to be closed down to only having one certain way, and one 'prophet' or teacher. I intuit that life is unconditionally loving, whilst this religion is not. There is probably much wisdom in christianity, but for me personally, the way it has been tainted and corrupted after all the years of passing it down to new generation outweighs the benefts it might otherwise confer.

I wish him all the best on his journey. If this is what works for him, I hope it serves him the way he wants it to.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Dino D he must of missed some awakenings and filled up the cracks with what he logically understood and could fit in his model. Its funny how he rants about that he tried psyches, but he probably never reached the peaks

Mahadev

He has not had direct experience of Truth- in other words he hasn't died yet.   He has fallen into a belief and is now falsely teaching others and attempting to delude others.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I just got one question for him though. If i am just a mortal then why have i had mystical experiences, feel energy and am happier by meditating??

Isn't the real goal of enlightenment to surrender to God is that not the same as to surrender to God he is talking about? IMO the lords prayer and the 10 commandments are there so you can get enlightened by following them to become love even the Buddhist have the oaths to not steal, lie and murder and so on it's to become enlightened through compassion.  Jesus said don't pray to God for stuff that you want and that you don't want but rather pray like this and taught them the lords prayer. If you look at that prayer you are not praying for me me me the ego but you are praying so that Gods will be done and not yours.

IMO Christianity is misunderstood just like other religions it's not a fight between good and evil, God vs the devil but the fight against your own ego that is keeping your from the truth and from surrendering to God.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

You can find God through Jesus, but it will be a very limited path and you will probably not understand that Jesus is imaginary and that you are God imagining him.

There are many degrees of understanding what God is. The deepest levels are nondual and formless, so any kind of imagery like Jesus will get in the way. It's also crucial to understand that all spiritual imagery is relative. You could worship an elephant-man and it would work the same as Jesus. Because it's all imaginary. To get stuck on one set of imagery is so limiting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

it’s the turning of the wheel... usually people make their choices.

and get more or less stuck, it’s a difference if you choose or if it is part of your being from the start - sometimes we don’t choose the image, but the image chooses us. some call it karma.

in some sense the most important lesson is returning to the center and whatever you‘ll find there is the true form.

i hope it’s a -ness of some form and if it’s the loch-ness. but sometimes the elephant man is the better dancer.

Edited by remember

What to say , this guy is doing energy work without understanding what he is doing, it has nothing to do with Jesus, it could be cartoon box, any god, deity, it can be very misleading path as it involves allot of euphoric emotions,visions that come with it, he was burnt and ofc it is easier to find place in light then dark.

Note to add , do not try to pray on cartoon box, even though in a way there is no difference, your subconscious mind still know that you are full of shit, so it is easier to do it in things you can relate,believe in! :D 

@Dino D Jesus story just like the story of the buddha can be seen as a map of awakening. So yes it can be used as a tool to awaken if it is grounded within your own experience. Just believing the Jesus story as facts of history is a shallow way of seeing it and won't help in your awakening process.

Non duality is a different tool and can be used in the same way. Whichever resonates with you.

The guy in the video is off the mark regarding ascetism, humbleness and uncomfortability and I would advice not to follow those advices.

Watching that video, Bobby fundamentally misunderstands the notion of ONENESS and relativity.

If God is ONE, if God is Infinite, you must be it. The distinction between self/other is relative. So there cannot be a difference between you and God, you and Jesus.

To otherize God or Jesus is a monumental misunderstanding of spirituality.

It is not the ego which wishes to become God. It's is GOD which wishes to awaken to GOD! To label the desire for God-realization as ego is basically the worst form of devilry (ignorance/selfishness) which forever keeps one separated from God.

It has nothing to do with building a bigger Youtube channel, LOL.

YOU ARE GOD! Wake up! Stop denying. It is actually the ego which pretends it is not God under a veil of false humility so that it can maintain a subtle sense of "other" and therefore maintain a sense of self. The ego makes God something other than itself so the ego could survival as a new spiritual ego, a Christian ego which is now a follower of Jesus. This is one of the ego's greatest self-deceptions and Bobby has fallen into it.

ONENESS is the ultimate truth. Any sense of distinction or duality must collapse. Never forget this fundamental law.

Bobby is God pretending to be a Christian who is not God. Bobby is God imagining Jesus.

Bobby may have taken some psychedelics, but he did not properly contemplate and realize what they had to show him. Instead he fell back into selfishness. The humble Christian self is the ego in sheep's clothing.

Like I keep saying, there are many, many degrees of comprehension and realization of what God is. Bobby is just scratching the surface of this whole thing. There is mindfuck after mindfuck yet for him to realize. Most important for him would be the realization that self and other are indistinguishable. "Leo" is just a figment of his (God's) imagination.

It is not merely that the Holy Spirit flows through you -- NO! -- YOU ARE FUCKING GOD! The one and only! You are just trapped inside your own mind so deeply that you can't even imagine a way out.

The reason you are visited by Jesus if you pray to him is because you are God imagining him! Your will creates this dream we call reality.

Bobby's video is actually very useful because it illustrates how deep the self-deception can go. Even someone like him, who has studied Buddhism, psychedelics, Eastern mysticism, and even watched my videos -- can still fail to reach the deepest level of Truth by getting stuck at some lesser level. Which is why I constantly warn you guys about being so careful about your epistemology and the many degrees of realization. Spirituality is way more complex and tricky than you can imagine. Just when you think you've finally figured it out, you're self-deceived.

I wish Bobby a quick recovery from his paradigm lock. So he can take back his full authority as the sole Creator of this Universe.

This video is also a great example and reminder of how dangerous Christianity can be. It's an elaborate device of the devil to keep you from finding God. The devil achieves this precisely by co-opting the very thing you trust the most. Anything you blindly trust, the devil will use against you to hide God from you. You have to appreciate that the devil is pure, ingenious self-deception. The devil has turned self-deception into an artform the two crowning achievements of which are science and religion.

The most funny part is that  you are aware of all of it, you are just being ignorant, it is not like you do not know, or do not notice, you do , you just let it slip, it is to silly. 

@Leo Gura It is not the ego that wakes up to God, but it is God waking up to God? Didn't you just say that Bobby fundamentally misunderstands ONENESS?

God does not have to realize its own godhood. It is already one. It is the ego that needs to learn its proper place and mature. It needs to learn to affirm the existence of others through love.

Missing how these two paths (death vs life) coincide is tragic.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura It is not the ego that wakes up to God, but it is God waking up to God?

Yes, an asleep God wakes up to realize that he is God.

Nothing other than God can awaken because there is nothing other than God! God is ONE, so who can awaken other than him to himself?

Awakening is nothing other than the realization that there is no "other".

Didn't you just say that Bobby fundamentally misunderstands ONENESS?

God does not have to realize its own godhood. It is already one. It is the ego that needs to learn its proper place and mature. It needs to learn to affirm the existence of others through love.

Missing how these two paths (death vs life) coincide is tragic.

The ego doesn't exist. The ego cannot awaken. The ego cannot learn anything. It is the realization that ego never was -- that it is a total illusion -- which allows God to realize that it was God the whole time.

Ego is the mistaken idea that reality is divided into parts: me, you, her, him, them, animals, Jesus, aliens, God, etc. To realize ONENESS is to end all these divisions and exist as ONE. That ONE is the real God.

If the ego could awaken, that would mean there are two things: ego & something else which it awakens to. That would be duality. But Truth is ONENESS. So there cannot be an ego.

We speak of ego as though it's a thing, but really where's speaking of a non-thing. It's like speaking about a snake which is actually just a rope that we thought was a snake. There never were two things: a snake and a rope. Nor did the snake become the rope. There never was a snake at all! Only rope! The snake was just a confusion. Which leaves us with oneness, ropeness.

Maybe there is nothing that needs to realize, it is already aware, dream continues whatever you get to see it or no. 

@Leo Gura I wonder where does love fit into your explanation. Doesn't God create everything selflessly? Isn't ego the veil that allows God to love itself? What's wrong with the illusory separate existence to love God the same way? I'd say it's pretty poetic, actually.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura I wonder where does love fit into your explanation. Doesn't God create everything selflessly? Isn't ego the veil that allows God to love itself?

God/Oneness/Consciousness/Nothingness/Infinity is Love

God is creation itself. God is selflessness itself. God is Love.

No, ego is the prism which polarizes God's Infinite Absolute Love into limited, finite, material love.

Absolute Love is like pure white light. Once that Love materializes into some formed thing, or through some finite creature, that Love is made finite and selfish. It is exactly like shining pure white light through a prism which polarizes it into many lesser discrete colors. The love shining through all humans is like the color blue or red or yellow. But God's Absolute Love is white, containing all the above, being the Source.

So when God's Love shines through a dirty prism like Hitler or Trump -- that's what love looks like in its finite form.

When God's Love shines through a pure lens, it looks like that of Jesus or Buddha.

Ego is the lens/prism. When you realize that ego isn't real, its like removing all prisms from the path of the light, allowing it to shine white.

The clearest telescope is one which has no lens at all. The clearest lens is Nothingness! When your lens is Nothingness, you are Truth, you are Love, you are God. You stop looking at things, you BECOME the things you used to look at.

Yes, God's Creation is completely selfless. Since all selves are imaginary.

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura We have a different definition of ego, but let's stick to yours.

What is the reason for the existence of ego (in your sense of the word)? Doesn't it originate in God's love?

Edited by tsuki

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura We have a different definition of ego, but let's stick to yours.

Of course we do, because you are an ego. So your definition is deliberately backwards, to protect yourself. That how you survive.

If you had an accurate definition of ego, you'd be dead. The ego's job is to ensure you don't understand what ego actually is.

What is the reason for the existence of ego (in your sense of the word)?

You could say it doesn't exist. It merely appears to.

So you'll ask, "But what is the reason for it appearing to exist?"

Love!

Doesn't it originate in God's love?

Yes. Since there is only ONE thing, and it is LOVE, everything must be it, including any appearances or illusions, and everything is done for the sake of maximizing Love.

Which closes the loop of the final duality: Why is there selfishness? To maximize selflessness!

Selfishness and selflessness are identical! Ta-da! Which means: the devil is God! Which means: evil is Good! Which means: there is no evil, only Love!

So in this way God defeats the devil. Not by fighting with the devil, but by leaving no room for a devil to exist. There never was a devil (ego). The devil/evil was always an illusion. There was only ever LOVE.

And all illusions are there to maximize Love, they are the expressions of Love. Without illusion and survival, there could not be Creation. So of course all of your suffering is out of Love.

@Leo Gura So, like a proper devil that I am, I will ask the question: since everything is already Love, why must the ego die (if it does not even exist)?

Selflessness is selfishness, etc. Why not construct a version (story) of nonduality that factors the ego in instead of battling it? What if Christianity is like that?

Edited by tsuki