LfcCharlie4

Favourite Works of Art

47 posts in this topic

@UnconsciousHuman

I had to sort of look through the eyes of these creatures. See them as though you has been living there your entire life. These creatures when exposed to our reality, would probably feel the same kind terror. Imagine being one of these creatures in a human scociety, have empathy for them for they can't be anything else but themselves. That's all i can tell you given the limitation of language.

Edited by VerballyHazardous

@VerballyHazardous Yes, the very fact that you know they would experience this terror shows that you yourself are naturally inclined to react that way but instead you decided to outgrow that reaction.  

Umm to me this creation (our reality) in perspective, is just as weird and bizarre, the ego likes to cling to it though and "think this is the norm". In my dreams, the reality there, in perspective, is much more shocking and outrageous compared to the waking experience of reality. Dream realities are like those images yet I don't feel that sense of terror and that might be because the ego isn't so strong in my dreams, not sure though. 

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

I just discovered a Syrian artist by the name of Sara Shamma. She is absolutely brilliant. 

ECkE0iOXoAMpSJH.jpg

1.2019.Detail2-1200x800.jpg

On 4/22/2020 at 7:54 AM, Soulbass said:

Oh neat, thanks dude!

On 4/22/2020 at 9:44 PM, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Yog

c9888c5189c5d5464facf0d38454cad4.jpg

Imagine If this photo represented reality and what we live in now represented this photo.

Imagine how weird It would be looking at us, with our one-color biological bodies, tall limbs and hair on our heads etc..

Would you be willing to live in that reality, as one of those entities? Just curious.

O yea, that is precisely why I like this type of art, I like to imagine myself, at least for a bit , how would it be to exist as something that is stuck within some other "cage" of form, especially bizarre forms just like these.

But to want to live as one, haha, not sure, the act of imagining it is disturbing in a satisfying way to the point that I think i got some kind of mental illness. I'd be willing to accept existing as one of them even from this earthy, limited, dual perspective, It is surely uncomfortable, but I bet once you are in there, it will be just normal......haha. If I had to chose, I'd chose the small one gathering the orbs.

But from a higher perspective....I already am one of those. Aggggh ..hard one to swallow...

You are gonna like this game .....
I am taking few tabs of acid and vanishing for 3 days when it comes out.

Edited by Yog
Scorn: