Urgency

How to realize that life is a dream ?

36 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Urgency Are you believing it isn’t?

i guess today i had the most conscious and lucid dream ever and i woke up with feeling a little bit that life could be a dream

A wise one once said to me:

"A nice way to wake up is to make your dreams come true" :)

@Urgency That’s a juicy paradox you’re tapping into. It does initially seem like there’s a belief, or perspective to add so one arrives at this truth....but it’s the opposite. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Find the one who is asking the question (you) and watch him until you realise that he who is seen cannot be the seer, and that what is being watched, is not you. And allow yourself to drift into the ocean of silent nothingness (only when it feels natural) 

Intuition is so fucken important

Edited by Aaron p

20 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Urgency Ime, enter conscious states in which I can’t determine what is real or dream. 

Just pinch yourself. If it hurts it's a dream.

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Just pinch yourself. If it hurts it's a dream.

That’s funny. 

"Who am i?"

"For whom the thought arises?"

Your reality and true Self is hidden from you by the mind and thoughts so asking these questions hundreds times a day might finally wake you up from the dream of life :)

Edited by m0hsen

30mg 5-MeO-DMT up the butt.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This had confused me in the past and still not sure if i have this 100% correct so maybe you could help me.

1. I at first thought waking life is like literally a dream and i will wake up some place else in a bed as a higher self and go what a crazy dream this was.

2. Now i believe it's just that i am awake but think i am a sleep and doing and seeing things subconsciously. Also, like i am more in the dream world of mind sleepwalking through the present moment so i need to see i am awake and be in the present moment and not in thoughts and daydreams of the past and future. So there is no were else to wake up too except this present moment without thoughts, labeling and just be.

So which one is correct? OR is there a third one.

3. I wake up as God but were does God wake up like in this moment realizing i am not this body-mind but everything in this moment or is there a other place God wakes up that is the real present moment outside time??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory You don't wake up in some new place. You wake up that everywhere is Nowhere, Nothing, Eternity, Love, God, Oneness, Infinite Consciousness, SELF, Truth, Infinity, All.

There is nowhere but HERE and NOW.

@Leo Gura  so the 2nd one, more or less. . Thanks Leo :)

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Is "detaching" from the body through conscious awareness of it a valid enlightenment technique?  

I've been having, I think, some success with this type of more body-scan-free-flowing-observing self-inquiry.  I've been getting moments of realizing I'm not my bodily sensations, which I've been quite attached to as me in the past.

But nothing has really happened other than me watching my bodily sensation as not me. 

It's like "Ok, the feeling of my head isn't me...now what?"

I've also had some instances, subtle instances, of looking at my body parts and getting the sense they aren't me and are just like other objects.

I'm wondering, is there another technique/place too look other than the body/bodily sensations?  Thoughts perhaps?

Would it be helpful to perhaps work on a more belief/thought based approach (i.e., examining thoughts/beliefs and seeing through them)?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23

The problem is that you are looking. But there is no you.

For awakening, that sense of you-ness must collapse. The mind will do every slippery thing possible to maintain the sense of you-ness. It's basically impossible to imagine what life would feel like without a you.

Try looking at the room, but while imagining you were never born. Notice the room is there without you.

The sense of you is stuck to the room like toilet paper on a shoe, and it refuses to come off, since obviously that would be the end for you.