OmniYoga

negative energy, low/high-vibration

29 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2020 at 6:51 PM, OmniYoga said:

can the consciouness differ or it's just consciouness - one - same - no divided
can we actaully raise or expand consciousness? that doesn't make sense if its the ulitmate thing, you can't add to it or fix it,

you as the small self are finite consciousness...a slither of Infinite Consciousness.  The You is Infinite Consciousness with a capital C.  So yes You have divided Yourself.

So your consciousness expands to much higher levels - beyond normal human levels, during a mystical or non-dual state of consciousness.  This is because the part collapses into the whole.  

When the ego returns, consciousness levels gradually return to the "normal" level but your consciousness has also shifted permanently in that it's still finite, but it is a notch higher than before.

And you're right, direct experience is king.  But that doesn't mean we need to forgo all concept either.  We can still teach about this stuff in the relative but what is conceptual should always be prefaced with the fact that the map is not the territory and one should find the direct experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1
so what is enlightement actaully?
an expirence of that infinity state and then go back to finite self
or embodied that non-dual state for all the time if that's even possilbe or at least have access to it whenever you need

@Nahm   So are you saying that those figures were not self-realized?

I actually have seen plenty of people be cynical with themselves.  Is there something wrong with being cynical?  Does being cynical exclude a person from being self-realized?  Do you hold a belief that being self-realized would require a person to act a particular way?  How does a self-realized person act?

Appreciate your responses.. 

@RevoCulture There isn’t a second self which gets self realized. Self realized is realization of who one actually is. In the same sense, ‘figures’ don’t self realize. What seems like a separate person or figure is Self already. If one is cynical with themself, they’re believing self referential thinking. Or rather, they’re mistaking thought about a self, for their self, which would imply they aren’t self realized. 

If there’s anything ‘wrong’, the ‘wrong’ is only in one’s own perspective. One of the ‘facets’ realized upon self realization, is that there’s really no such thing as ‘exclusion from being self realized’. It’s not an attainment a second self acquires, it’s being, without the beliefs like ‘wrong’ (judgement) and ‘people who are excluded’ (separatism). A more simple way to state this, is when “you” self realize it’s clear then that everyone and everything already was. 

No, there’s no particular way one ‘should act’. In accordance with love / truth is great, but can’t be said to be a ‘should’ as that’s in perspective also (judgement). ‘How does a self realized person act’ is also a conflated, sort of misleading question. Are you self realized, or are you experiencing a person acting (the reference to another person), might be a question to explore. Also, Leo’s Authority video might be spot on timing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

@Inliytened1
so what is enlightement actaully?
an expirence of that infinity state and then go back to finite self
or embodied that non-dual state for all the time if that's even possilbe or at least have access to it whenever you need

It is not the small self that becomes enlightened it is God.

The spiritual path if followed will ultimately lead to the collapse of the subject/object duality into Pure Being (a mystical experience). God wakes up to itself and becomes conscious of one or many facets of itself.   Such can be what its true nature is, or that the human form it is appearing as is but an illusion created by itself with which to experience itself.   

But there are many other realizations/facets of itself One can have.   They can sprout later from the initial mystical experience or manifest from another mystical experience.  The amount of mystical states One may have is not relevant.  

In duality the work really begins where one who has awakened then works towards embodying these truths.    One then has no need to seek non-dual states because they realize their true nature transcends the duality of the form and the formless.  The form and the formless are One. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm

Its interesting that you seem to hold the position, correct me if I am wrong, that if you are self-realized that you somehow can't retain an ego identity? As if you can't know the illusion of the ego and yet at the same time allow it to function and enjoy the presence of it.  That makes me sad, because it is possible, people do do it and i find those people to typically be more humble, enjoyable to be around, and rather insightful.  

I see your responses in the forum continually push hard for one thing, the unnameable, the unknowable, Logos, Parabrahm etc...  You don't seem to make much space for the life between here and there.  It is usually about obliterating any acknowledgment of the division and consistently driving to the unified position.  Obviously you are correct, however, it isn't challenging to burn everything down and continually claim the unified peak, as if it was a race to the top.  

I believe there is a trend, those that racing to the peak enjoy the thrill for some time.  It is a position know one can refute.  After a while racing to the top becomes unfulfilling and we climb back down and give life back to all the pieces.  It is a process, another stepping stone in the journey, and there is no rush and no preferred place to be.  

One family member sharing stories with another.

Thanks for yours.

I am a fan of the unified field, everything else isn't real, any aspect outside your true self is not real, duality doesn't matter mind game and you have got some real skill for it breaking it down..   

3 hours ago, RevoCulture said:

After a while racing to the top becomes unfulfilling and we climb back down and give life back to all the pieces.  It is a process, another stepping stone in the journey, and there is no rush and no preferred place to be.  

Well said - such is the dilemma of God ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.