aklacor727

Question about top 10 values list

5 posts in this topic

Purchased leo's life purpose course, working on my values list, and I just want to make sure I am doing this properly to have the most accurate list I can.

If I have a value, and it is not something I necessarily embody in myself very often (though when I do embody it, it brings me much happiness -- one in particular I am speaking of I discovered is part of my shadow self that I have repressed) would this still be something that should be on my list? I value very much when others embody it and when I surround myself with it in my life.  So I would assume yes it should be on my list, but I have alot of extra values that seem very important as well and I want to make sure I prioritize them properly. There are a couple I'm confused about that fall along these lines. 

Probably just being a perfectionist,  but either way thanks in advance for the advice ?

Yes, he says you shouldn't worry about whether you're fully aligned with them yet. As long as it is authentic.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Commodent and I shouldn't over think on the priority for those either right? I keep wanting to put them further down as less important on my list because of not embodying them yet, but then as I think more they do really mean alot to me though.  Lots of back and forth going on lol

@aklacor727 Yeah, the degree of embodiment doesn't matter. What matters is its importance to you. 

I am myself, heaven and hell.