Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Liberation message

5 posts in this topic

"This is a communication that illuminates the paradoxical nature of non-duality and exposes the misconception that it is something that can be appropriated or experienced. 

There are no personal demands or expectations here, nor is there any intention of satisfying in any way the seeker’s need for progress or a path. This uncompromising message can be both challenging and liberating. 

The entire personal effort to achieve spiritual progress, more awareness, greater silence, more openness, or even change, can seem to dissolve in the face of this radical revelation. The entire perception of “the self” or “the world” in which “one” seems to live can apparently collapse, leaving nothing to support the illusion of separation, control and continuity.    

Suddenly there is only emptiness, but paradoxically there is also the abundance and freedom one longs for".

- Tony Parsons

When this apparent ME fell away, it was like there was nothing left for anything to attach to. The feeling was light and free, but for No One. 

Simultaneously it's recognized that the individual ME never existed in the first place, it was just apparent energy manifesting as a separate entity within the body.

There is no sticky sense of ME left somewhere inside the body for things to attach to. Emotions labels feelings thoughts just fall away. It's a complete impersonal experience now ❤

Existence continues to happen but for No One...it just is what it is.

The resistance to what is no longer arises because there is no one left that believes it should be one way or the other.

There is no meaning purpose or value to anything. "nothing really matters"

Free Will and Choice are an illusion created by the egoic self agenda of the separate self.

Once the illusion of the separate self collapses All That Remains is THIS...

THIS is Paradise... THIS is Freedom... THIS is Liberation... THIS is Enlightenment, and it was always the case ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

30 minutes ago, Eu Sint said:

?And THIS is Pure Joy of Liberation.❤️

It's completely radical and incomprehensible. 

How is it possible lol...

What else can be said about it haha..

It's a ball and chain ride ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Nothing can be said because there is nothing to say.

It’s simply This .....

@Eu Sint ❤ ? ?