Frode

Some short self-help books to enjoy

1 post in this topic

Hey! I saw someone starting a thread a while ago, asking for short self-help books because of a heavy workload in college. So I figured I'd give you a list of my favorite short self-help books, based on the 359 books I've read over the last 4 years: 

1. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen. 30-40 pages. An inspiring book by a self-help pioneer, about how your thoughts shape your life. 

2. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason. 144 small pages, meaning it's about 72 normal-size pages. Also an inspiring book filled with parables from ancient Babylon through which you can learn some fundamental principles to master the game of money.

3. An Iron Will by Orison Swett Marden. 48 pages. A book from the founder of SUCCESS Magazine, all about how building an iron character and determination will help you attain success in life. 

Do you see any you would like to read? I've made book reviews of each, and will be happy to send you links so you can more easily decide whether you'll want to get the books. (Don't see this as promotion, please; I intend for this suggestion to be honest and helpful.)