Endangered-EGO

Kundalini Awakening is on its Way, what can I do?

30 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Okay, I am a pretty anxious person. All my fear went away the moment I was able to focus on infinity, but now I m honestly afraid of Kundalini, it made my face burn and my Body shake. However I believe the Kundalini stops rising once it sees that I am struggling with it. Is this possible?

Yes, she is intelligent energy. Think of her as your inner Goddess. You can also pray to her for help.

@Dumuzzi Thank you, I am in facebook groups and some people tell me I m unprepared and this is going to fuck up my whole nervous system, and I will suffer etc. I will pray to her, any method that helps? Or any website where I can learn about this inner goddess?

@Endangered-EGO There certainly are dangers. Although the situation has improved in the past decade, good information on Kundalini awakening is still pretty scarce. I have relied mostly on Gopi Krishna's books during my own awakening and they came out decades ago. If you search for Kundalini on this forum, there are some pretty useful threads discussing it, that also provide links. 

In the end, it is best to build a personal relationship with the Goddess, through your Kundalini. You can actually feel her moving inside you and transforming your body energetically, as we speak, so you already have a good idea of what she is capable of and what her intentions are. Treat her like the Goddess she is and you will notice amazing results in the way she responds to you. In a way, it is like having a divine lover, who is inside you, which is the hidden meaning of Tantra.

@Dumuzzi It s fascinating lol, it is like a micro snake crawling up the spine very slowly and someone putting random mild energy shocks into different parts of the body. Energetically sculpturing my body in some way haha.

Thank you for your help

@Endangered-EGO Yes, indeed, that is a pretty apt description. It sounds to me, that you are having fun with the process and have taken a pretty playful attitude to it. That is actually the correct attitude to take and it sounds to me that you are on the right path. I think your progress will be pretty swift.

Just be careful, any action you make can make it go  wild, it is like child, playful, but can do anything based on your actions. 

She gave me a little bit of a taste of unconditional love, the first time the snake moved up, I had a tear in my eyes, I think I start to understand, the message she wanted to give me. I try to pray to her and be thankful that I can make the experience. However I am still afraid of the symptoms, and I think she understands that.

59 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

She gave me a little bit of a taste of unconditional love, the first time the snake moved up, I had a tear in my eyes, I think I start to understand, the message she wanted to give me. I try to pray to her and be thankful that I can make the experience. However I am still afraid of the symptoms, and I think she understands that.

Umm you are in communication with this?  What have you been told, guided, understood?  

This energy is no joke.  I'd be really understanding of what you want before you play around with unleashing this energy inside of you.  If your just going in for shits and giggles and feeling like "oh whats the worst that could happen, lol" I'd head a warning of respect, this stuff can become really unfunny real quick.  I'd only suggest doing this exploration if you can accept having to face stuff that could possibly be very uncomfortable for periods.  Sometimes a lesson or transformation can take a few months, and during that time there can be really intense days and energies, some that may be terrifying, and others really awakening and pleasant and heart opening.  If you can't accept that, don't do it.

You have had some non-dual experiences it sounds like and it didn't terrify you......that does sound like a good sign that you may be prepared somewhat for awakening type lessons.  IF its something you want to find a little more about, don't be forceful and respect your limits, let it come when it comes and don't try to make it come more or force more.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ I have huge respect for it, I am just afraid and trying to calm myself... I ve had nondual experiences, I freaked out every time in the beginning, thought I was going crazy, but in the end I accepted it even though it is painfull.

I stop meditating and try not to play around with it.

It showed me that if I panic it wont make it worse. Don't know if it means I should invite her anytime I am ready though. might not be a good idea. Fighting it isn't a good idea either no? 

I still feel the snake, and got sick for a few days, but Now I am fine. I am so gratefull to have those people who helped me through it.  The snake is still down the spine, I need to open my chakras first, or the shakti will do it against my egos will. I think I have time to ground myself and continue trusting the energy.