Endangered-EGO

Kundalini Awakening is on its Way, what can I do?

30 posts in this topic

During Meditation I noticed a tingling sensation and like a trembling in the root of the spine. It comes in cycles when I focus on it and tends to get stronger the longer I focus on it. I suspect this is going to be a Kundalini Awakening, once the Energy goes up the spine... I just did this for a while and now I kind of feel energized, sometimes I also feel this trembling on other places in the Body, not sure it is physical though, could be energetical.

It went up the spine for about 1 inch (3cm) then I stopped focusing on it.

What should I do? Focus on this trembling in the root of the spine until I have a full blown awakening? During the last weeks I was also able to focus on something formless (infinity) for the first time. I think there is definitely something happening, what can I do to get the most out of my situation?

I suggest you to go to forum which specifically talks about Kundalini, it is no joke, it can damage your body if you do not know what you are doing and I have noticed that there ain't that many people here who know about it. 

14 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I suggest you to go to forum which specifically talks about Kundalini

Where would you recommend? I haven't found any major threads that speak about it. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Mentally I m okay with it, I already had multiple nondual experiences powered from fear, what can I say, I survived it lol.
Maybe I shouldn t drive a car while its happening haha.

I feel this trembling stronger in my Body now. Sleeping might be hard, but I d love to experience it today haha.

I've been experiencing these 'shakes' for about two years now. Still haven't had a full blown awakening but I am gradually becoming more aware

@Iksander Any tingling sensation too? Try to put your access concentration on it, it amplifies every object of meditation

I've been dealing with it also. I suggest to let it permeate your body as it sees fit. It's a creative and healing force. It's been a bit rocky for me, but that's because of my past. 

If it's coming up for you now, it's probably meant to. 

I suggest to clean up your diet, get into body relaxation/yoga, and other recommendations that are online (I'm no expert by far)

But yeah, you'll be fine, even though it can seem likewise. 

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape If I focus on it, it makes the sensation stronger and very slowly move up, I can probably force it up with some breathing technique, but focusing on it might do the trick. Lets meditate for a few hours then.

Since I have meditated on infinity, ALL my fears went away the next day because I realised the fear was rooted in the nothingness, I wonder what the Kundalini will do to me if it is actually going to happen. I am so curious...

Those energy that you feel are prana doing the preparations for awakening the Kundalini energy, Kundalini is very intense and extreme energy and once its awakened, then there's no way to stop it, its not like a little bit come up your spine with you focus on it then go back, no its prana energy man, my situation is exactly like yours, i do pranayama visualization moving prana up down the spine to complete all stages of awakening with prana, I'd say you do the same thing, never force the Kundalini to awaken man, let the prana energy do the necessary things on chakras and other stuff and when its done, then you are gonna experience a very pleasurable Kundalini Awakening :)

Edited by m0hsen

@Endangered-EGO Congratulations. Treat this process with reverance and respect and dare to be open because it is a blessing. 

When you feel shakes and vibrations in the base you need grounding, look that up. My suggestion is to buy a book from Jason Miller called The Sorcerers Secrets, it has a great middle pillar ritual that can help you clear and feel your central channel.

Also on gaia.com Christopher Wallis has a Tantrik Pranayama technique that is tremendous in the morning for clearing the 3 channels. Gaia is a great great resource I have found, it's not simply shallow asana routines, it has great tutorials for energy work as well. His Tantrik Micro Meditations on there are gems too.

Christopher Wallis also have a course for free to get you through the basics of Tantrik Yoga. Look up Tantrika Institute. Also check out his videos on youtube about kundalini, he clears up a lot of misconceptions. Check out all of his work. He is both a great instructor and a scholar of Tantrik Shaivism.

@Esoteric

IS this video good too? I feel like I feel my blockages and the pulsations got stronger.

Right now I m reading a book about enlightenment (from Leos Book list) Sorceres secrets might be the next one I read then.

@Endangered-EGO If you feel bad and that your nervous system gets stressed you need to take it easy on yourself. Like I said check out the FREE course on Tantrika Institute. You can ask questions there and Chris also have a facebook page from what understand. Be smart about this and be gentle on your system. Like I said look up grounding techniques and focus on that as your body adapts to the energy. No need to rush things, especially when it comes to this.

I think I shouldn't have focused too much on the spine energy, it suddenly moved up, I had pulsations of some sort in the body and some chakras. Did Grounding and an hour ago, my Body started shaking, it stopped, and now it started again then it stopped. I was told not to do it without supervision. Now people tell me I messed with things I shouldn t have messed with and that it can fuck up my nervous system. I am scared.

Someone told me to "ask the energy to regulate itself so it is not too painful". Is it the only thing I can do? If it is too bad, I m either going to the hospital or going to take a benzo (prazepam). If it stays like that, I m probably not going to sleep, but nothing too bad will happen. My Body is shaking.

I also take SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) in case that increases the danger. My psychiatrist would call that "Serotonin syndrome". I might have to go to the hospital just to be sure.

A couple of pointers.

The trembling you're experiencing has varied reasons behind it. One is an increased flow of electricity through your nervous system, this is bound to cause some palpitations, trembles, involuntary movements, etc...

Another reason is the clearing of energy blockages. As the energy moves up the spine, it clears away some of the built up dross.

It is important to trust the process, though it can be challenging at times. Do not force it, let it rise, through surrender to the Goddess. 

In Tantra, this rising energy is thought of as an intelligent, divine, feminine cosmic force, called Shakti.

It is important to treat her with respect and dignity, Kundalini really is a local manifestation of the Goddess in you.

This may sound bizarre to those that haven't experienced it, but you will understand what I mean as the process unfolds.

It is divine Grace, that enables the process to unfold and at the end of it, you will be connected to Heaven and you will feel like you're in Heaven, all the time.

I find that there is a wealth of information on this particular thread:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129590

Two threads by the same user on Kundalini awakening have been merged. Please keep posts on this personal topic within this thread, rather than starting new threads. 

4 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

Kundalini is no big deal, there's a potential many people don't know about , that you can easily bring it back down to the root chakra or to the source, the rising of it is what causes negative symptoms.

The way to do it: Pray - Archangel gabriel please deactivate my kundalini . Sometimes I had to repeat this several hundred times for it to work (or just many times, I felt I was doing it for several hours without results until it worked), I have no idea why but it worked eventually.

Of course maybe some people's kundalini is so strong this doesn't help, supposedly there are levels of kundalini awakening, but it's worth a shot

Why would anyone want to deactivate it??!! Maybe you didn't experienced a blissful awakening is that right?

Okay, I am a pretty anxious person. All my fear went away the moment I was able to focus on infinity, but now I m honestly afraid of Kundalini, it made my face burn and my Body shake. However I believe the Kundalini stops rising once it sees that I am struggling with it. Is this possible?