Heaven

I’m my direct experience

8 posts in this topic

I have a question that keep popping in my mind and it’s probably cuz of conflict with what u guys say here and what is my direct experience.

If I’m god and all of reality why am I “stuck” in this body? Why can’t we change permanently our form? Why we wake up everyday to this experience?

Where I got so far is knowing myself as the experience in the present moment..and honestly it separates me cuz and the end of the day if I’ll not take care of this form who will?

I don't know answer, but ask yourself, if this would not be the case and you could change forms, would you actually be able to experience this, or rather , could you actually have this experience if you would not have your own identity,with its own memory.

For all I know maybe we are changing them all the time, just forgetting it as soon as you we dive back, which is kinda true. 

Edited by purerogue

7 minutes ago, Heaven said:

If I’m god and all of reality why am I “stuck” in this body? Why can’t we change permanently our form? Why we wake up everyday to this experience?

You might experience being something that is within the body looking out of it. As we awaken this changes the heart of experience. No longer being an entity looking out but the experience experiencing itself.

There is no longer any entity experiencing and in that sense you are nothing.

No inside or outside so in that sense you are everything.

Experience revolves around the human body and in that sense you are something.

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

You are all bodies, all beings, all things.

If you woke up as a kangaroo tomorrow, you'd still be asking, "Why this kangaroo? Why not something else?" And so it would go until you went through every being and ended up right where you are right now. Someone has to be in your shoes. So here you are! Actually, no one is in your shoes. No one is in everyone's shoes, looking through everyone's eyes.

The bottom line is, since you are the only being in existence, you have to be in all places at once. So you are in this place right now. Every place is as important as any other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are all bodies, all beings, all things.

If you woke up as a kangaroo tomorrow, you'd still be asking, "Why this kangaroo? Why not something else?" And so it would go until you went through every being and ended up right where you are right now. Someone has to be in your shoes. So here you are! Actually, no one is in your shoes. No one is in everyone's shoes, looking through everyone's eyes.

The bottom line is, since you are the only being in existence, you have to be in all places at once. So you are in this place right now. Every place is as important as any other.

@Leo Gura The reason of why it is so difficult to imagine that might be possible what you are talking about is because of linear-time thinking? 

I haven't entered intense levels of consciousness as many of guys had but I've  had some experiences of the no-self and yeah what you are talking about is the only thing that makes sense to 'explain ' what I've discovered so far. 

However it seems "impossible" with linear time thinking. In high levels of consciousness this type of time perception changes radically enough that you can see clearly what you said? Or is just an explanation/analogy what you are saying? 

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

However it seems "impossible" with linear time thinking. In high levels of consciousness this type of time perception changes radically enough that you can see clearly what you said? Or is just an explanation/analogy what you are saying? 

Yeah, what I'm saying is impossible to imagine from your current state of consciousness. You'd need a radical change of state.

Yes, time and even cause & effect collapse in nonduality such that the impossible becomes possible.

Yes, you can clearly recognize that you are the entire universe happening all at once. This is nondual awakening. No, it's not any analogy or explanation. You are the whole universe happening as we speak.

Just as one example, I once became conscious that I wrote every book mankind has ever created. Not only did I write all the books in the universe, I am all of them too. The pages of every book is made out of my consciousness. And this goes for everything in the universe. I am everything that could ever possibly be. All of this is direct absolute truth. Not explanation or thinking or theory. It is not even perception. It is more true than perception and more true than mathematics.

It's a paradox of this work that as newbies, we listen to more advanced and awoke practitioners who describe what's in their direct experience, and as we haven't experienced it for ourselves yet, tend to build up a belief system around it. This can then create a layer of expectations on top of our own awareness of the present moment. There's nothing wrong with this as such, having faith in the process is necessary IMO to keep us motivated. But it's also important to sometimes let go of all beliefs and thoughts and just "knowing myself as the experience in the present moment" as you are already doing, to have that direct awareness for yourself. If your present awareness is limited and not yet the full absolute truth which you want, then note that gap between what you want and what you've got, compassionately, without resistance. Otherwise it can be another source of suffering, not getting what you want. Patience, acceptance, gratitude for what we already have is the way. That creates the fertile ground for mystical insights (so I keep telling myself LOL). 

The closest a sober person will get to God is just by sitting and looking at your hand.