zeroISinfinity

My final Journal

378 posts in this topic

What I am doing right now is and it's very obvious. 

Most amazing dream phase. ✔️

Struggling with that. 

Why @Nahm puts strong emphasis on developing self first fully.

What self fears the most, death. 

For ❤️ that self will literally die. For Enlightenment you die. You really do. 

So that self has to be brave and have all qualities of full development. I beleive it only happens then. MYSELF is not stupid it guides whole thing lol. 

I always say do not worry it is just small panic attack of mind but you will want to die to Infinite Love it doesn't matter if you are richest guy on earth you will still want it. 

Only 1st time is scary because atleast for me it was for few seconds I toufht ok it's oblivion ok I accept it I will die anyway so why fear it. 

That's facing ultimate fear and through life you faced it all and you had to develop. 

In some sense I really do not want people to go through all that. That's why I do bot want to ha e anything to do with spirituality. 

Listed stuff you go through. It's difficult. 

Dark night of the Soul is the most fucked uo difficult shit you can go through in life. It really is. 

Most shocking discovery was for me. Holly duck I am not watxhing Leo's videos for example. I am being them. Really was OMFG. 

Hilarious, really is. 

Fucking Jehova. All that is.

MYSELF. 

Really missing @Jack River silly enlightened dude same as me also missing Winter Soldier. That was featured omg just why.

Real shocker for me was when I didn't liked his "teachings" and Leo removed it. I was OMFG. I really am God. 

Enlightened masters fucking BS. It really is. The hell with all cultish mofos too. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yeah @Nahm really pinpointed me.

"Problem" for me is that I am perfect I am Infinite Love. I do not need life. This is where "meaninglesness" co es from. 

Why do not meditate whole day long and just be like yeah whatever lol. Not funny. It's a trap you know. 

He is also right my first journal. 

Get to know and create most wonderful dream too. 

Best of both worlds so to speak. 

That's why I said all eyes on me to create as this dude awesome life. I so want it nothing against. Actually it' s awesome beyond any words. That's why I always say unbeleivable. It was all so worthy. 

I want this mindfuck again. 

I also say if you do not help someone awakes you are just not fully complete. Hey you want to share joke. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

OMG he literally ended all my questioning. 

Is it supposed to be this way? 

Did I cheated? 

Etc all that crap. 

Goodbye Alex what can I say. 

Lets create Lets create Lets create. So much desire and joy. 

Like a kid. Really is. 

Really want to scream right now of joy. 

First have to sleep in this state. How difficult is that. People just don't know. 

Lets get us glorious phisycal relationship with soul mate. 

Better then sleeping pills I guess(which I never used or want to try that addictive stuff). 

Union all the way and Love Love Love Love. 

Promisse MYSELF won't be dettached jerk. 

Rock on passion and fire of Heart. 

Set up kiddo. Yeah it is. It's all so perfect. 

Well you know Love. THE ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Papa is back.Papa is back. 

I so Love you. I love everything. You know I do. I really do. Thank you. Really greatful. Greatful for everything. 

Even winter soldier. Yeah I do he is me. Why wouldn't I. Not a moron you know. 

It's about time. 

Not a hippie dippie powerful creator. 

OMG how it washed me from that. In a second like real slap in face and instant waking up call. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

21 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Chopped onnions to make lunch today and laughed. Yes this is what I want and it's great. Chopping onnions felt so good.

You're lucky they made you laugh, chopping onions always make me cry. 😂

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

My last post probably. 

Thank you all.

Who ever wants to know. Decided to become monk. 

Cya guys love you all. 

Sold all possesions, finally. Finally free of it all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Good luck man. Thank you so much for your help. You started as crazy poster to me haha, you ended up one of the wisest people on here lmao.

Fill Holon with this, it's because I actually want itdespite literally being able to have Absolutelly anything in this dream. But I want end of all of them. Quite ready for it. 

What a releif. 

@Raptorsin7 Most likely yes I don't know. 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

What's left other then

To be pure Absolute eternally(it's already the case yet c'mon no dreaming) 

@Raptorsin7 ❤️

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Indeed works. Yeah. That's why I said need very special conditions for that. Can't talk can't have desires etc. 

Really am fucking genious but hey forsaken lol what a fucking joke. No freakin wonder for never wanting to involve. 

@zeroISinfinity Yeah you are a genius. My advice, don't fucking waste it all on being a monk. The world needs enlightened people, in the world. Not meditating in a cave. But heart will not judge so you are good to go either way. I'm trying to limit my judgement now lol... so hard.

@Raptorsin7 It's all good. 

World is perfect as it is. 

(you don't want to spread Absolutistic insights, ofcourse not let them be and enjoy) 

@zeroISinfinity Lol people aren't enjoying bro. The absolutistic insights are what allow people to enjoy. You think I was happy before i found the path lmao?