Baotrader

I was half annihilated. Last trip report

7 posts in this topic

I initially just intended to do this trip for fun before I put aside enlightenment to totally set my mind for financial independence. But ironically this trip spoke for itself. I'm not bragging but this final trip of mine could possibly (to some degree) be compared to Leo's ego collapse trip. I tripped on this substance for 7 times before but never expected it to be this fucking scary and so powerful that it made me create room for changes for my normal daily life

Preparations and Settings: I did not eat anything for the whole day. I did the trip at night to not be disturbed at all. After taking the substance which is unique ( I had to put in real effort to persuade my uncle doctor (- not real uncle but I love him like an uncle) to provide me this substance on one condition: I would not overdose on it.

Unlike other psychedelics which take at least 30 minutes to take effect this one takes less than 5 minutes to give me the trip. The amazing thing about this substance is with enough mind training you can keep your ego's self when tripping if you want and the trip's quality is not hurt. You can even choose to pause the trip at any stages of the trip. My theory is with enough training I can choose to keep the substance in my body forever. But I'm not that damn good yet. It leaked out anyway@@

First 3 hours of the trip: I became conscious of my own psyche plus shadow side plus the MIND so thoroughly to the extent I could read myself and I DID. I read myself to every minute detail. Every detail of my character was exposed. Not a single minute detail escaped the substance's power. All sexual cravings I suppressed were taken out. Had it not been for the mind training I did with this substance before I would have masturbated.

Stage 2 is when a real monster comes. I willingly surrender myself psyche and and my MIND completely. I don't know where they went to. I just knew I could surrender them. The moment my MIND was taken away my body felt it, very clearly. Almost felt like I was thrown from outer space to my bed 

Less than a minute the MIND was taken away, I felt like I was my father!!! Not totally but my right hand felt to me exactly like his hand. I guess after the MIND was got rid of all left in me was genetics. Yet this was not the scariest part

My body parts started to vibrate and talk to each other@@@!!. Some parts wanted to be dissolved into nothingness like the mind some did not. But I lost the control. My body kept shaking inside out and finally a scary silent mode occured. I got informed by some mysterious source that If I continued this way my entire body would be dissolved. Luckily my MIND was not totally killed. I finally managed to send the stop order to the whole body system. 

My sexual cravings have been increased too much by the trip, to the extent I quite regret taking this trip. I live in Vietnam where the cheapest price to have an intimate bodily relationship with a pretty massage girl is at least 30u for 1 hour!

At least tell us what you took.

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

3 hours ago, Amandine said:

At least tell us what you took.

sorry about that

3 hours ago, Baotrader said:

sorry about that

??

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

13 hours ago, Amandine said:

??

I would tell you guys in the future, not now