ivankiss

How to play The Game Of Life, Consciously ( a complete guide )

18 posts in this topic

Time is speeding up again. A lot is going on and it's going on fast. Regardless, I wanted to take a moment and share a few thoughts with you here.

Those seeking guidance; may be pointed in the right direction. Those who have forgotten; may be reminded. Those searching for a fun read; may be entertained. 

So... Let's talk Reality! 

What is it? What's it all about? 

Everything around you, including you is pure, infinitely intelligent, self-aware Light. Everything you can see, hear, touch, taste and smell is at its core Light. Literally. Even the air you breathe is actually Light. And it's all vibrating at a certain frequency. That is why some things appear to be solid and others soft, airy or liquid - for example. There is nothing physical about reality, really. What we call "physical" is simply a specific density of Light. In actuality; there is no matter. Only vibration. Consciousness.

It's all just Light crossing its own path. Over and over again. That is how things appear to be. That is how stuff is tangible. Visible. Experiential.

This game... is a vibrational game.

In it you can match, mirror, uplift or simply hold space.

What you do depends on how conscious you are of the choice you have each and every moment. 

There is just one moment, but there are infinite versions of it. Every split second is a snapshot. A perfect, unique picture of God. 

You are shifting through trillions of those snapshots, constantly. You are travelling at the speed of light, literally! And that is why only Light can become aware of that.

Of itself.

That is how there is only one moment and no moment at all. Only NOW. Only Light.

Breathe. 

It's God that you're breathing.

Relax. You are loved and always supported.

You cannot fall. Cannot fail. 

You're here to play.

In this game there is an infinite amount of relations. You relate to things, ideas, emotions other people... To everything around you. In fact; that is how "around you" is even possible, in the first place. 

When you are approached by someone who's embodying a particular frequency, there's a few possible scenarios that can play out;

1. You submit and subconsciously choose to match the frequency of that individual. In that way, the individual you're interacting with has energetically overpowered you and becomes the one with the wheel in his/her hands. You are along for a ride. 

This is a common occurrence in the dormant phase of consciousness. 

2. You are aware of the individual's energetic field to some degree and choose to reflect back or mirror the frequency they're projecting towards you. Be it perceived as positive or negative by you - doesn't really matter. Point is; you recognize - but you still do not have the capacity/awareness to cultivate your own energy, shine your light and share your Truth.

That is still the sleepers game. 

3. You consciously or subconsciously choose to project the polar opposite frequency. This can be useful and very powerful, but not during the slumber. It must be mastered. You must wake up first and have a deep understanding of the union of contrary things. Understand how paradoxes work.

4. Once you become aware of your true divine nature and realize your potential; the game becomes much more fun. Now you are present enough and conscious of the choice you have each and every moment. And if your heart is awakened; your choice will always be to energetically uplift yourself and those around you. You do this by radiating Love and compassion, your inner Truth - no matter what you're being presented with. You choose to unload the collective burden by increasing your own frequency and standing your ground firmly. That way; you offer those still unable to cultivate higher vibrations a choice to simply match yours. That is how the collective consciousness is being awakened and the vibration/frequency of our plane is being shifted into a lighter density. 

5. Yet nother type of game you can play as a conscious individual is to simply hold space (and time) for everything that's unfolding. You do not choose to embody any particular frequency, rather - you remain an empty vessel and rest in observance as pure awareness. Not very interactive, but still much needed and beneficial for the collective field.

Just like interacting with other individuals; your diet and daily activities come down to vibration, as well. You eat food that is of a similar frequency as your own. That way it's easier for you to match (digest) and extract the energy needed. There is no one perfect diet. You should eat what feels good in your body and energises your being - instead of following culinary trends.

Same goes for your daily activities. Take a look at your life and try to connect the dots. If the stuff that you do drains you and exhausts you - it's usually a sign of dissonance ( not a match ). In that case; you should consider changing those activities. What you do should naturally fulfill you, not drain you. 

Focus more on your state of being and less on your circumstances. Things will surely shift. You can become directly conscious of your core frequency through meditation and other practices and learn how to increase/decrease it at will. Breath is key.

With all that being said... this game is badass. Don't you think?

You're bombarded with flashcards non-stop and your mission is to bless and love the crap out of all of them for the benefit of yourself and all... To create heaven on Earth.

Level: expert, baby! Haha!

Play safe, have fun. Much love to you all.

Edited by ivankiss

Very interesting pov! This resonates with what Ive experienced, especially interacting with others. Thanks for the write up

ahah, I did not read all , but I already agree! :)

Can I ask how did you get to this? 

Note to add, you can shift frequencies, if you know how to you can enter any state with just frequency 

Edited by purerogue

7 hours ago, purerogue said:

Can I ask how did you get to this? 

I stepped into the Light :)

On 19/01/2020 at 7:01 PM, ivankiss said:

You're bombarded with flashcards non-stop

Lovely post, thankyou! :) Can you elaborate on the above point?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space You can think of every character you encounter as a flashcard. Furthermore; every new moment is a new flashcard.

Each moment that passes through awareness is a reality on its own. Whole and complete. Perfect and unique.

You can bless a person. You can bless a tree. You can bless a statue. You can bless a whole city. You can bless reality as a totality.

When you do that - silently or aloud; you cultivate the vibration of peace, love and compassion within your being. Ofcourse; there are degrees to this. It's something to be mastered. After a while it just becomes natural. A constant. It is no longer a practice, rather; a state of being. Just like meditation.

Hope that clarifies... and thanks :)

On 1/19/2020 at 8:01 PM, ivankiss said:

4. Once you become aware of your true divine nature and realize your potential; the game becomes much more fun. Now you are present enough and conscious of the choice you have each and every moment. And if your heart is awakened; your choice will always be to energetically uplift yourself and those around you. You do this by radiating Love and compassion, your inner Truth - no matter what you're being presented with. You choose to unload the collective burden by increasing your own frequency and standing your ground firmly. That way; you offer those still unable to cultivate higher vibrations a choice to simply match yours. That is how the collective consciousness is being awakened and the vibration/frequency of our plane is being shifted into a lighter density. 

Nice post, a lot of things resonate with me. ?

You are saying:

your choice will always be to energetically uplift yourself and those around you.

and then

That way; you offer those still unable to cultivate higher vibrations a choice to simply match yours.

What if there is a choice that those around you don't match your higher vibrations. So, it means you are going to uplift only yourself and people around you may still be low. But the common frequency is going to be shifted into lighter density anyway because of you, right? What I am trying to say is you are not going to uplift everyone around you in all cases.... you can only be sure to uplift yourself... to uplift Yourself ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri If they do not choose to match higher vibrational realities or are not yet aware of the choice that they have; they will simply go on to experience what is relevant for them. Until they wake up and choose differently.

We all go through this.

That is why you do not really have free will until you become aware that you do xD

The uplifting thing is a bit paradoxical, you see. I could raise my frequency high and have an experience of everyone around me being uplifted. But from their point of view; it could seem any other way.

To me they are "somebody else". To them - I am. Around me is not the same as around you. (Cuz relativity)

That is why it is important that we all wake up, individually and collectively. 

Edited by ivankiss

Here's something fun to ponder;

We are all actually coming from different dimensions. We are messengers of Light. Beings of various densities. There is no 3rd dimensional reality, as we know it. There is an infinitely intelligent quantum field, where messengers of Light come together and report cosmic news. Exchanging data. It's happening so fast. Too fast for eyes to see. 

We are all Gods of our own Universe. This right here is the Multiverse. The entire Cosmos. We are multidimensional travelers.

We travel into the past. Into the future. And we do it all NOW.

18 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Here's something fun to ponder;

We are all actually coming from different dimensions. We are messengers of Light. Beings of various densities. There is no 3rd dimensional reality, as we know it. There is an infinitely intelligent quantum field, where messengers of Light come together and report cosmic news. Exchanging data. It's happening so fast. Too fast for eyes to see. 

We are all Gods of our own Universe. This right here is the Multiverse. The entire Cosmos. We are multidimensional travelers.

We travel into the past. Into the future. And we do it all NOW.

Hi Ivan wow really enjoyed your post and understood most of it as a few friends i have met over the years teaches about light and so on. They are not non-dualists but they teach about light beings and stuff so it's so good to hear you talk about it as nobody here really talks about light directly.

What is this "infinitely intelligent quantum field" is that nothingness? Also, "We are all Gods of our own Universe" taking a guess here but this universes are they our Subconscious mind or human bodies or did i get  it wrong? If so is these universes just in the entire cosmos outside of ourselves?

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory Hi there! I am glad you liked the post. On the spiritual path one often hears about "light". But it's something else to experience it directly. And there are degrees even to that. I like using phrases like "stepping into the light" or "walking into the light"... Stuff like this can hardly be explained. That is why I prefer poetic expression.

When you reach a certain frequency - shall I say - level of consciousness; there is nothing but light. No colours. No sound. No air. No time and no space. It's beyond any description. That is the Source of all of my downloads. The all seeing eye. The all knowing mind. 

Wouldn't call myself a nondualist tho. Seems kinda funny. I just share what comes to me. I love music and enjoy exploring consciousness, that's it xD

The Quantum field is everything around you, including you. It is dressed up as all of us. As everything. It is a multidimensional field where everything occurs. It is that which is beneath the camouflage, if you will. But that's just another label, you see. Just like "nothingness". It all depends on how you view these words and what they mean to you.

To me; true, actual "nothingness" is that which I cannot be aware of, ever. As there is simply no awareness in it or outside of it that could be aware of it. Otherwise it would be somethingness. 

"Nothing" is unknown. Unseen. It's the black forever. Nonexistence. 

Other people, here and elsewhere, use this word for describing what I'd call "emptiness". The silence of the mind. No thought, no emotion. No imposition. No perception either, perhaps. Again; all comes down to your interpretation.

"We are all Gods of our own Universe" - meaning; we are creators of our realities. We are all of One Source and ever-connected, but we operate on different frequencies. Come from different dimensions. Have different purposes. Work on different projects. That is why "my reality" might be completely different than "your reality". What works in my universe might not work in yours.

Two are One, but not the same.

The subconscious mind, the body and everything else is a component of the Universe. Us "coming together" and interacting is "The Multiverse". Multifaceted and crystallized in the eternal NOW. There is nothing "outside of us". Nothing outside of this moment. This right here is where the entire cosmos is born. All the stars, planets and galaxies are right here, right now. It's just a matter of shifting to, or tuning into the experience of those or anything else. Regardless - whatever you do, wherever you go; it will always happen in this precise moment.

Hope that hits some nails, hah! 

Much love.

@ivankiss Oh okay is that what you meant. Got it all wrong. xD

I meant nothingness and thought that nothingness is this empty field that consciousness/light is inside of or one with.

I know what your mean now about God of our own universe, got a bit woo woo for  a moment. 9_9

I get now what you meant like we create our own realities by out beliefs, thoughts, vibration and actions and so on, like the law of attraction thing.

Thanks for clearing that up.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

''

Same goes for your daily activities. Take a look at your life and try to connect the dots. If the stuff that you do drains you and exhausts you - it's usually a sign of dissonance ( not a match ). In that case; you should consider changing those activities. What you do should naturally fulfill you, not drain you. ''

stuff that drains me huh? does that mean I shouldn't leave my comfort zone because that drains me?

@wk197 When I quit my job and moved to the other side of the globe; I was fulfilled. Passionate and full of life. In my opinion; staying in the comfort zone for too long and not answering the call to move forward and grow is what's actually draining.

But that's me. Could be different for you. Point is; listen to your heart.