AryaBhata

Abilify

4 posts in this topic

No prior history of psychiatric/recreational drug use. (apart from 2-3 weeks on zoloft). I developed depersonalization/derealization disorder in December 2016, and recovered completely by December 2018. What I'm experiencing currently is very, very different to anything I experienced then.

September 1st to 5th (2019) : Took 5 mg of Abilify (Noticed my confidence levels beginning to decline, slight depression/dread/panic beginning to creep in, creativity/cognitive abilities seemed slightly diminished)

September 6th to 15th (2019) : Increased dose to 10 mg (Symptoms listed above became worse, and developed severe restlessness)

September 15th to 23rd (2019) : Tapered over a period of 1 week. Restlessness improved but other symptoms became slightly worse

September 23rd to 30th (2019) : Depression continued to increase. On the 30th I started experiencing the worst case of depersonalization I've ever experienced. Severe depression, thoughts and emotions gone, could barely function cognitively. I'm a bit calmer now and the depression has subsided, but the main symptoms haven't improved still. During my previous episode of depersonalization/derealization I could read, think and function more or less normally. I'm profoundly gifted and could make it through a 300 page novel in about an hour. Loved reading, writing, puzzle solving, had very strong opinions, etc. Now my mind is completely blank. I struggle to have conversations (have started stammering a lot because I words don't come to my mind), read and generally do anything I was easily able to do before.

what a concidence i take 5 mg of it too, make me feel restless

I used to take it for a week then stopped. I wonder if it improved consciousness or suppressed it for those who took it for long time? Because for me it suppressed consciousness 

Edited by Lelouch Lamperouge

@AryaBhata

Between the knowing & feeling of your profound gifted ness, and what you are labeling “depersonalization”.....something transpired. What was it? (That something could have been something in the past arising now also). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE