Annoynymous

Red pill or what?!

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Average Investor said:

I have watched some of his videos. I think that he has a lot of issues built up against women that are toxic. However, every now and then he does give some good advice. I would tread carefully listening to him in my opinion. I think there is a lot more quality dating channels out there. He is a good speaker and can tell a good story, but be careful what those things can bring you into. 

Basically this. The true danger of Red Pill is that it's the truth but only half the truth. It has good advice but it's surrounded with a lot of hate, bitterness and mistrust, basically the characterization of a hurt ego.

If you're interested in gender dynamics and specific tips on attracting women and female nature, I would recommend this instead :

(Spam link removed by moderator)

I've been reading Red Pill for literally 6 years and I outgrew it. This is the closest thing I've found in regards to detailed breakdown of inter-gender relations but with an actual appreciation of female nature and all the lovely feminine gifts that come with it.

Edited by Anna1
Link to spam removed

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Red Pill is a toxic, garbage ideology. No more Red Pill on this forum. I expect you guys to be above such things.

Watch my videos about the problems with ideology, survival, and self-bias.

To free your mind you must avoid all self-biased ideologies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.