LaucherJunge

Discovered an interesting technique

28 posts in this topic

@Gneh Onebar
I am still experimenting with it, so I think that was a misguided point with the Uddiyana Bandha. Now I would say don't do it, going to actually edit it out of the post. Just breathe in as deeply as you can every single time, not just into your lungs but also the belly! And when you do the retention just relax the belly after a few seconds so that it expands even a little further, I am just not completely sure yet if stretching it out with force is any better than just doing it kinda relaxed.

@LaucherJunge Ok, I get what you mean. Your technique reminds me of this:

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

@Gneh Onebar
Yeah it really has some similarities. Although the breath cycles are really not fast at all with what I am doing, I feel like this gets tiring very fast, instead just get a nice rhythm going where you can really enjoy every breath, inhaling fully for like 6-9 Seconds and exhaling a little faster, get it all out pretty similarly as he does in the video before his retention by contracting the belly at every single exhale, although just taking it easy don't have be to that thorough because that takes too long imo.
Also I can't really imagine this effect to happen when you do the retention on an exhale, tried it a few times and didn't work really, although I am pretty sure this has like an opposite set of benefits, that's just the duality of it.