Bazooka Jesus

Holy FUCK I love death

36 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I smoked a little bit of weed and drank some hot raw chocolate before in order to get the ball rolling gently and smoothly, worked like a charm. And of course I always meditate my way right into the trip. (A nice little sidefact that made this trip even more special for me was the fact that these were actually my very first homegrown shrooms. I AM PROUD OF YOU BOYS! *sniff* :D

I would never reccomend smoking weed before doing any psychedelic. Well you must be one of the few people that actually can handle that combination for what I am seeing lol

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Hope one day I will get where you at

Of course you will; it is absolutely inevitable. Such is the glory of death: It is the ultimate equalizer, the bringer of bliss, justice and salvation, and he comes to every single creature in the end - 100 % guaranteed, no exception. Just let the universe take you by the hand and work its magic!

Do I sound like a manic street preacher already? Bwahahaha!

As far as my background goes, I have been meditating very regularly for three years now, and two years ago I started taking psychedelics. I thought I had a couple of "amazing ego deaths" under my belt already, but HOLY FUCK - what I experienced almost twenty hours ago makes all of my previous trips look like a fucking joke in comparison. I am still kind of floored.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I would never reccomend smoking weed before doing any psychedelic. Well you must be one of the few people that actually can handle that combination for what I am seeing lol

Different strokes for different folks I guess; for me, it is the best thing since sliced bread 9_9

Why so serious?

Death totally rocks :D

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

22 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Death totally rocks :D

???????????????????????

Why so serious?

Chattering finch and water-fly
Are not merrier than I;
Here among the flowers I lie
Laughing everlastingly.
No: I may not tell the best;
Surely, friends, I might have guessed
Death was but the good King's jest,
It was hid so carefully.

G. K. Chesterton - The Skeleton

Why so serious?

Man I hoped I had the same joy experiencing ego death, for me there was a lot of resistance and it felt like hell.

@Endangered-EGO  Yes, approaching ego death can be damn scary IF your ego is still strong enough to resist the experience. At the risk of sounding like a completely irresponsible stoner crackpot, I will say that the very real and very obvious advantage of doing some ungodly amount of mushrooms (as I did yesterday) is that you give yourself zero chance to put up any sort of fight against what is happening -- and I say this as someone whose entire life is pretty much ruled by anxiety and neurotic overthinking. To be honest, I am really surprised about how smooth and uncomplicated this particular awakening event turned out to be! Yeah, who knows what bumpy road lies ahead of me, but I take yesterday's experience as a green light sign from the universe, kindly granting me permission to proceed. :)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Endangered-EGO  I will say that the very real and very obvious advantage of doing some ungodly amount of mushrooms (as I did yesterday) is that you give yourself zero chance to put up any sort of fight against what is happening 

Exactly how it is. I have died after 5g of dried mushrooms and my ego was terrified for a short moment and panicked but it happened so qucikly and actually it had nothing to say than just watch it literally dissolve into everything.

Edited by wesyasz

@wesyasz  It's curious how this works, isn't it? What is especially fascinating about mushrooms is the fact that different dosages tend to lead to totally different results (at least that's been the case for me). In my experience, LSD is a very reliable and sort of linear acting substance, meaning that higher doses just give me more of the exact same thing; mushrooms on the other hand are kind of like those candy grabber machines at a funfair: You might reach for the cool digital watch but get one of those butt ugly troll dolls instead.

In my case, the last high dose mushroom trip I had embarked on had been almost exactly one year ago, and let me tell you, it was a vastly different experience. I had taken five grams, which frankly doesn't seem to be a good dosage for me; it was just enough to send me off into twisted hyperspace limbo, but not enough to make my ego raise the white flag and let go of the reigns --- in short: I did NOT have a fun time at all during that particular trip; it was actually one of the most sobering trips I ever subjected myself to. So when I finally decided to revisit my little fungi friends, I was definitely a little bit nervous and totally unsure about what to expect; but something told me that now was the right time to be shroomin' again. This time around, I did not even weight the dose... - I know, I know, I am probably not giving the most stellar example for responsible tripping here, LOL. Just let me say in my humble defense that it was probably for the best that I didn't put 'em on the scale since I would most likely have chickened out had I known exactly how much it was that I so foolhardily decided to gobble down; sometimes ignorance IS bliss. ;) By my estimation, it must have been something in the neighborhood of six to seven grams, and DAMN if I didn't hit the sweet spot this time!

I think that I have been really lucky with the timing as well. Just two days before the trip, I entered this weird state of I-don't-give-a-fuck-ness while I was hanging out in the park; as I sat there ruminating about my cruel fate in life and all that usual BS, I suddenly sort of stopped dead in my mental tracks and thought "You know what? I am tired of this fucking game. I just don't want to play no more. Yup, that's it, I am DONE. Over and out." Not in a bitter way, but with the calmness and serenity of a fisherman who just reels it in, packs up and goes home. And I pretty much managed to keep this spirit until it was time for mushroom takeoff, which I think was definitely a contributing factor for my blissful annihilation.

Why so serious?

Hey guys, one more thing that I would like to ad for those among you who are interested in emulating my divine mushroom experience:

For me, tripping in the dark is paramount! One of the reasons why I have greatly preferred LSD over mushrooms in the past is that the type of visuals I get on a high dose of shrooms / a medium dose of DMT usually only serve to creep the hell out of me; while some folks seem to enjoy them, I always felt that they are the visual equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. When I trip in complete darkness however, I cannot even really tell the difference between LSD and mushrooms as far as the visual patterns are concerned; so when I prepared for this experience, I made the solemn oath to categorically keep the fingers off the damn light switch, come bloody hell or high water. This served not only to reduce my anxiety during the comeup, but it also kept all unnecessary distractions at a minimum and grounded me in the present moment. Trust me, when you embark on a blind date with the not-so-grim reaper, you don't want any funky hallucinations to get between the two of you and spoil the romantic mood, so do yourself a favor and just keep the lights off.

(Fun fact: Approximately two to three hours after ingestion, I realized that I needed to pee really freaking bad... and of course I knew that there was no goddamn way I was going to touch any light switch within reach; so I got up, sat on the edge of the bed, thought "Naaah, I can hold it in" and laid down again; five minutes later I got up again, stood in the middle of the room for two minutes, though "Fuck it" and laid down once more; another ten minutes later I stood up, made my way to the bedroom door and opened it veeeeeery slowly only to immediately shut it again and return back to the safe haven of my matress; a while later I made it all the way to the bathroom door but once more cancelled the mission prematurely and opted for strategic retreat before I could relieve my bladder... I think it took me about five or six attempts before I actually managed to complete my heroic foray towards the toilet bowl. I sure hope I didn't pee on the rug, LOL.)

Why so serious?

@OBEler  I really don't think it is the same, to be honest. Good luck keeping your eyes closed for four to five hours straight... the temptation to open them at some point is just too big; and then there is something about staring into the darkness with wide open eyes that really gives you the feeling of looking right into your own soul as opposed to of blocking whatever tries to sneak through your eyelids by keeping them shut like a scared little kid. Even wearing an eyemask will probably give you this feeling that you just created an artificial barrier between yourself and the big bad psychedelic wolf that's lurking out there, ready to snap at you any second. When tripping in total darkness, you kind of feel like an unborn baby that is safely tucked into his or her mother's womb, which is exactly what you want to be shooting for!

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus You are right. Maybe this is a new safe way to reduce hard trips? Why do not other people recommend this so often?

Also Leo said, reduce all distractions. So therefore there cannot be something better than a room where you can rest alone in silence and total darkness. That would be the perfect setting. What do other people think about this?

One more question: How did you get your room total dark? there is always some light in my room

55 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Bazooka Jesus You are right. Maybe this is a new safe way to reduce hard trips? Why do not other people recommend this so often?

Dude, it's called the Terrence McKenna method... "5g in silent darkness" used to be practically his catchphrase!

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Bazooka Jesus One more question: How did you get your room total dark? there is always some light in my room

I wait until it's dark outside, hahaha B|

Why so serious?