Buba

Is Reincarnation real?

30 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Buba Gay is no problem. Judgement is a ‘problem’...or at least, one who is judging self / other, and has not yet realized the judging is the suffering, “has a problem”. Without judging yourself / gayness / being gay / gay people...there’s no problem. Some people seem to like the suffering in a way, for a while, or at least believe they’re getting something out of it. Read up on line on how to realize / let go of judgement. Also, find a good therapist and have a look at potential roots to this in your past / childhood (the judgment, nor being gay)

What kind of life will I live if I dont marry, have kids? I hate God. He breaks the rule of Nature. Man should not be attracted to a man.

1 hour ago, OmniYoga said:

@Buba how do you know that you are gay, if you like girls? 

I am becoming gay, releasing repressed emotions. I see it clearly. It is not a joke. My mind cant handle such a radical and disgusting change. I hope there is no reincarnation.

I pity my parents and relatives. It will be a shock for them. There has never been a homosexual among my relatives.

4 hours ago, Buba said:

What kind of life will I live if I dont marry, have kids? I hate God. He breaks the rule of Nature. 

A happy, judgement free one, full of self-love and no belief in need or judgement. 

On the mod side... please be careful with statements like these as someone could obviously be offended....

4 hours ago, Buba said:

I hate God. He breaks the rule of Nature. Man should not be attracted to a man

I get it, you’re talking about yourself, just a head’s up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Buba 

"I am becoming gay"
I thought either you're one or you aren't

also there from what I've read  is natural in population that some % is bisexual

do the females turns you on or males?

maybe you're just confused ?

1 hour ago, OmniYoga said:

@Buba 

"I am becoming gay"
I thought either you're one or you aren't

also there from what I've read  is natural in population that some % is bisexual

do the females turns you on or males?

maybe you're just confused ?

Girls. But I feel over time it changes as I release repressed emotions.

Bringing up past trauma = ego trying to justify what happened and prevent sadness

But trauma should be brought up again and the full sadness/anger felt.. So then you can forgive yourself and the perpetrator(s)

Then go again into deep Self-Love.

Also do more meditation to be more present in the moment (without thought, focusing on breathe

On 1/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, ajasatya said:

@Buba Reincarnation is real. But nobody reincarnates.

God does

@Buba You can be attracted to both men and women. It's not like there's a rule that says you have to pick one or the other, lol. You might prefer the softness of a woman one day and the masculine energy of a man the next day.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

What is nonsense about reincarnation is the claim that when you die you take your spiritual advancement into next life. Have you for example heard someone born and be in stream entry without meditation and any spiritual practices? 

18 minutes ago, Buba said:

What is nonsense about reincarnation is the claim that when you die you take your spiritual advancement into next life. Have you for example heard someone born and be in stream entry without meditation and any spiritual practices? 

Some people are born more naturally attuned to spiritual matters than others, yes. These are the priests, shamans, healers, poets, (Actualized.org visitors.. :P ) of any given society. Someone born into strong states of meditative absorption tends to be very rare and when they do arise they usually end up being powerful teachers. Also place matters too. I can't say this for sure but from what I've heard people end up clustering in places depending on, among other things, their spiritual development in their past lives. This is why so many gurus and yogis arise in India, so many CEOs and entrepreneurs arise in the US, so many warlords and fighters arise in Africa and so on.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Last week the psychoanalytic told me I had repressed my passive (gay) feelings and wants. And I need to release them to cure. I have already started to release them and I see he is right.

Passive gay feeling what does it even mean, this therapist sounds kinda...gay xD

If you have gay feelings whatever that means it's fine don't judge yourself for that. It's not like you are going to become gay against your will, the whole point of exploring your feeling is that life becomes more authentic and effortless. 

If you are afraid your family will judge you it's only more suffering that you creating for yourself. 

If they are going to judge or reject you it's only due to their unconsciousness and if you fear that you're buying into this. Your upbringing is probably the reason you have these repressed feelings in the first place. 

If they are religious you can tell them you are their son and you are created by God so if they reject you it's like they rejecting themselves and God's will that will make them think B|