Buba

Is Reincarnation real?

30 posts in this topic

Is Reincarnation Real? How does it work? If someone commits suicide, to what kind of a life will he reincarnate? Will he start from zero in terms of consciousness work or will he continue from where he stopped?

From a certain perspective yes. From a certain perspective no. You’ll need to contemplate this for yourself until it’s understood. Psychedelics help haha

I hope my next reincarnation will be much better. I just want simple happiness. I dont want to be God. 

Hello, there won't be any reincarnations because your psycho-physical individuality is unique.

Edited by Radical

27 minutes ago, Radical said:

Hello, there won't be any reincarnations because your psycho-physical individuality is unique.

It is also good news. I dont want to come here ever again.

@Buba bro, it sounds like you're in a bad place, are you asking this because you're feeling suicidal? If you are, please seek professional help urgently rather than expecting reincarnation to solve your problems. We need to start from where we're at, and make gradual steps in real life to find happiness, instead of thinking the grass is greener somewhere else. 

Edited by silene
Grammar.

2 hours ago, Radical said:

According to Leo, "your psycho-physical individuality" is a illusion derived from the ego

8 hours ago, Buba said:

Is Reincarnation Real? How does it work? If someone commits suicide, to what kind of a life will he reincarnate? Will he start from zero in terms of consciousness work or will he continue from where he stopped?

@Buba People can have whatever opinions they want but Ian Stevenson's research seems to indicate reincarnation is very much a reality. Ive read Stevenson's work and the critiques of his work and I found that every single one of the critiques violated Occam's Razor.

People tend to be pulled by their biases depending on the dogma of the spiritual tradition or "teacher" they follow.

Edited by Matt8800

4 hours ago, silene said:

@Buba bro, it sounds like you're in a bad place, are you asking this because you're feeling suicidal? If you are, please seek professional help urgently rather than expecting reincarnation to solve your problems. We need to start from where we're at, and make gradual steps in real life to find happiness, instead of thinking the grass is greener somewhere else. 

I am turning gay because of psychoanalysis. He said I would be men-prone and passive after the end of terapy. 

I started to go to psychoanalysis in November to find a cure to the torture inside. Last week the psychoanalytic told me I had repressed my passive (gay) feelings and wants. And I need to release them to cure. I have already started to release them and I see he is right.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Buba Are you aware of these thoughts?

I dont want to be gay, Nahm :( I like girls so much. I am so happy with them.

I dont want torture anymore. I have been in torture for 14 years. I just want peace. No pain anymore. Please, I deserved it. I am in pain for 14 years, dude.

@Buba Well, those thoughts too. I was just asking if you were aware of the thoughts, and the coming & going of them. Finding out the answer on reincarnation, and moving forward from that pain, are really the same thing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I guess there is no one or no source to actually confirm, so we are all left to form the answers via our imagination. 

Do we get just the one shot at life or existence and that's it? 

I like to think not. 

@Buba

I feel for you, 14 years is such a long time to be in pain. To suppress a part of yourself and have an inner conflict about it. I'm glad to know you're getting therapy for this, and that it seems to be helping.

I remember Leo talking about expressing the repressed part of ourselves in his videos - it might be the mini-series on 'How Fear Works', perhaps someone here knows. If you have inner gay feelings try to acknowledge, accept and love them, as a valid part of yourself, even if you don't go and actually have a gay relationship. It could be you are bisexual and capable of loving both men and women, but your social conditioning has caused this inner conflict.

If you are bi you can still have the life of your dreams, perhaps with a woman, once you have been through the transformation of self acceptance and self love. Although I live in a country that's fairly tolerant of LGBT, not all places are, so that could be an issue too.

I don't know about actual life after death, reincarnation, heaven & hell etc. I rationalise these stories as states of mind in this life, in the present moment. For example, realising that the sense of self, I, is reborn moment by moment from the energies of the mind.

7 hours ago, silene said:

@Buba

I feel for you, 14 years is such a long time to be in pain. To suppress a part of yourself and have an inner conflict about it. I'm glad to know you're getting therapy for this, and that it seems to be helping.

I remember Leo talking about expressing the repressed part of ourselves in his videos - it might be the mini-series on 'How Fear Works', perhaps someone here knows. If you have inner gay feelings try to acknowledge, accept and love them, as a valid part of yourself, even if you don't go and actually have a gay relationship. It could be you are bisexual and capable of loving both men and women, but your social conditioning has caused this inner conflict.

If you are bi you can still have the life of your dreams, perhaps with a woman, once you have been through the transformation of self acceptance and self love. Although I live in a country that's fairly tolerant of LGBT, not all places are, so that could be an issue too.

I don't know about actual life after death, reincarnation, heaven & hell etc. I rationalise these stories as states of mind in this life, in the present moment. For example, realising that the sense of self, I, is reborn moment by moment from the energies of the mind.

I have heard we repress emotions. But passive gayness is not an emotion. It is a trait. I have never read anywhere that passive gayness can be repressed and is one of repressed emotions.

Even if I lived in the most tolerant country I would never want to be a gay. I dont want it. Do you want to die? Do you want to eat shit? No. We dont want some things. Let other people be gay, not me.

Many cultures and religions believe reincarnation is real. But has that been proven with 100% facts?. Oh no, it is just a belief and so it is a choice to go along. In reality, each one of us is unique. There will never be anyone exactly like you. When a man dies, he will be waiting for the afterlife... 

@Buba Gay is no problem. Judgement is a ‘problem’...or at least, one who is judging self / other, and has not yet realized the judging is the suffering, “has a problem”. Without judging yourself / gayness / being gay / gay people...there’s no problem. Some people seem to like the suffering in a way, for a while, or at least believe they’re getting something out of it. Read up on line on how to realize / let go of judgement. Also, find a good therapist and have a look at potential roots to this in your past / childhood (the judgment, nor being gay)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Buba how do you know that you are gay, if you like girls? 

Edited by OmniYoga