Sizeable Oof

If leo is "literally god" when he takes 5-meo, why is he still limited in power?

10 posts in this topic

So when Leo took 5-meo or DMZ or other powerful stuff, he blogged about it and said things like (paraphrasing) "there is literally no difference between me and God".

Question is, if so, why can't Leo imagine a crocodile into existence, or imagine China into non-existence, or make peace on earth?

Maybe that means that this spiritual theory is false - we are not actually God, or The Whole, or Taotl.

I think in one of your videos, Leo, you said something about "levels" and "separation" of imagination, and how God imagined you as a limited being. But those limitations, are suppose to disappear, if you raise your consciousness so high, that you become one with God/The True Self.

Yes. You are right now Unlimited Conciousness. You can feel yourself as such. Not hidden. 

What's required is you giving your ego away for real. 

Which reminded me. 

Turn on True State kiddo. OMG it's just way to good. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

But Leotl is already imagining crocodiles into existence, Leotl is already imagining China into existence. All that you see, all of reality, is Leotl's Will. It is Leotl's Will for everything to be exactly as it already is.

If Leo becomes Leotl he will not change a thing, because he will realize that all that Is is already his Will.

When you realize that you are God, you realize that you have the Will to manifest all of Infinity into existence. That is your Will, it is limitless, it is Free Will. You created both the world, the suffering, the desire to want peace for the world and the state of non-peace of the world. You Love all of it equally. Realizing you are God you would not change anything because all of manifestation is already a Perfect Manifestation of your Free Will. There is nothing to change, nothing to alter.

All that's happening is you looking into your own Abyss, and even that your true Free Will has imagined into existence.

Leo's Will is a manifestation of Leotl's Will. But Leotl's Will is not a manifestation of Leo's Will. This is what you are conflating.

To embody the Divine simply means to be one with Leotl's Will. For Leo's will to become Leotl's Will, not for Leotl's will to become Leo's Will.

In the end it is futile and only a play, for all Will is Leotl's Will. There is no escaping perfection, there is no escaping the perfect embodiment of the Divine.

Imagine the Painting realized it was the Painter. Would that mean the Painter would alter the way he paints his Painting? No, for the realization of the Painting being the Painter was the Painters Will in the first place. He is what painted the Painting to realize it was the Painter. The Painting has no effect on the Painter, for the Painter is the Source of all Paintings. And all Paintings are the Will of the Painter. There is no Painting that will not be painted, for it would mean that the Creativity of the Painter was limited. But the Painter is Creative to a limitless degree. There is no end to Paintings, and to the Painter, all the Paintings are equally precious.

But of course the theory is false. You are not supposed to believe it, that would be absurd!

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Awakening comes with surrendering the ego-mind's insistence on control. It is the ego-mind which wants to manipulate reality. The ego-mind cannot be allowed to do whatever it wants as that would become hell.

Imagine if Bin Laden could materialize a nuclear bomb with his mind.

Such power can only be allowed to the most selfless and loving. And infinite power can only be allowed to a completely selfless being -- the Godhead. Having form automatically limits your power. The cost of infinite power is total formlessness and total selflessness to the point where no one can even know you exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh thank Goodness even explanation for that thing. Everything is perfectly fine. Such a releif. MYSELF is way way way to awesome. You just don't know anymore. To scream God like madman on streets.(will not do it ofcourse) but just WTF is this dream. 

LOVE. 

It's all love. How to not Surrender your ego. It's impossible not to. Just broken.broken so hard. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Sizeable Oof

This isn't about a character called "Leo" you are creating. That is a distraction. A slight rephrase of the question:

"If *I* am 'literally god' when *I* take 5-meo, why am *I* still limited in power?"

A transcendence of the personal *I* is needed here. A personal *I* is a limited construct. Your question cannot be understood at the level of a personal *I*. If we expand a limitation, we have an expanded limitation. As soon as the personal *I* is introduced, a limitation is introduced. It's like asking "If I am a human, why can't I fly like a bird?". Because you just limited yourself as a human. 

We could ask "If I am the dream character in this dream, why can't I create the dream?". This is a perspective contracted into a dream character. One would actually need to wake up for a transcendent view of the dream and dream character to be revealed. When you wake up, the dream character goes "bye-bye".

Likewise, transcendence of the personal *I* is needed to see the limited contraction within the personal *I*. Realizing this will unlock a lot - even at the personal level. You don't understand how limited your construct of "limited" is. You have potential power waaay beyond what you can currently imagine. Most people might think "Yea, yea. I want this extra power". Yet they are still within the construct of a person. I would recommend tapping into potential slowly and allow the mind and body time to acclimate. If an ant suddenly jumped up to the conscious level of a human for an hour and then dropped back down to an ant, it would be overwhelming. That poor little ant would likely go insane. Or it may explode. For the vast majority of humans, suddenly realizing God consciousness would be so overwhelming to the mind and body they would go insane.