Charlotte

Mindfulness nootropics

21 posts in this topic

Pharma Gaba is great. I also take L-theanine which seems to be pretty good. 

Thanks for posting i'll try some of that stuff.

Edited by Raptorsin7

Chemically increased performance will have it's consiquences. Same as coffee, energy drinks, steroids etc. Nootropics belong to the same catagory. All people will pay the price who relay on chemicals to perform better.

Edited by Salvijus

Cacao, Shilajit, Tulsi, Gotu Kola, Lions Mane, Chaga Mushroom, CBD, Ashwagandha, Psilocybin.. all of these are excellent nootropics but Cacao triumphs them all.

A nice dose of high quality raw cacao with some raw honey and maybe shilajit is one of the best wired-feelings you can get which is also very healthy for you. I would try to keep cacao as raw as possible for maximum benefits.

Maybe add microdose of Psilocybin to really get to a special level but not always needed 2x a week is enough.

If you had to pick one and save money :P

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 1/17/2020 at 9:28 PM, Salvijus said:

Chemically increased performance will have it's consiquences. Same as coffee, energy drinks, steroids etc. Nootropics belong to the same catagory. All people will pay the price who relay on chemicals to perform better.

Appears to me as a biased position. In that sense using psychs would be more of relying on the substance rather than the insight it provides one with. Although I am not denying possible misuse of psychs, same goes for nootropics.

On 17/01/2020 at 6:41 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Pharma Gaba is great. I also take L-theanine which seems to be pretty good. 

Thanks for posting i'll try some of that stuff.

I also take L-theanine but haven't noticed a difference. What have you noticed?

I cannot drink coffee, cacao or even decaf. These are way too stimulating to me. You'll notice this yourself once you unhook from these. They do definitely give you a feeling of high, so be careful, they are addictive. 

@Keyhole It's subtle, i'd say i noticed pretty quickly, maybe within a few days. So much is dependent on other facotrs, like diet, exercise etc. 

I think diet, exercise, are most important and then nootropics act as a subtle enhancement. Like right now my diet sucks, so i'm taking the nootropics but i don't notice that dramatic of an effect.

L-theanine has been the best meditation nootropic I have taken.

[Warning]  At higher doses (I was taking 2grams almost everyday for months) it started making me mildly anhedonic and spaced out.

Highly recommended

On 1/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, pluto said:

Cacao, Shilajit, Tulsi, Gotu Kola, Lions Mane, Chaga Mushroom, CBD, Ashwagandha, Psilocybin.. all of these are excellent nootropics but Cacao triumphs them all.

A nice dose of high quality raw cacao with some raw honey and maybe shilajit is one of the best wired-feelings you can get which is also very healthy for you. I would try to keep cacao as raw as possible for maximum benefits.

Maybe add microdose of Psilocybin to really get to a special level but not always needed 2x a week is enough.

That's a great list. Gotu kola is an especially cool one, gave me lots of interesting transcendent experiences.

Out of curiosity, how do you use CBD? I've experimented with it in the past, found that it just got me extremely high lol. After using it for days I started to lose mental clarity.

Edited by smurf88

7 hours ago, smurf88 said:

That's a great list. Gotu kola is an especially cool one, gave me lots of interesting transcendent experiences.

Out of curiosity, how do you use CBD? I've experimented with it in the past, found that it just got me extremely high lol. After using it for days I started to lose mental clarity.

CBD is a great tool although takes maturity (which I didn't, and don't have still ?) to use properly. My initial purpose was to reduce stress and help with anxiety, promote wellbeing. Ended up abusing it and it backfired. It's great as a tool however. I suppose it would be amazing for overall stress relief. Using it prior to trips would reduce fear I suppose.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:15 AM, smurf88 said:

CBD should not be getting you high, that product must of had THC in it. CBD is not psychoactive, at most it will make you feel very calm and slightly sleepy. CBD helps create a balance of emotions and mental irruptions. It has a nice balancing effect on the body/mind but very subtle.

Ease anxiety, depression, ptsd, insomnia and aids in relaxation and deep sleep. Its interesting because CBD enhances and prolongs REM sleep while THC suppresses it. You must find PURE CBD product and start dosing small and work your way up until you find the sweet spot.

I personally find 15 mg the sweet spot.

B R E A T H E

Vitamin D Supplement

Highly effective, highly underrated. Even if your getting enough sun, the supplement will make you feel great. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, pluto said:

CBD should not be getting you high, that product must of had THC in it. CBD is not psychoactive, at most it will make you feel very calm and slightly sleepy. CBD helps create a balance of emotions and mental irruptions. It has a nice balancing effect on the body/mind but very subtle.

Ease anxiety, depression, ptsd, insomnia and aids in relaxation and deep sleep. Its interesting because CBD enhances and prolongs REM sleep while THC suppresses it. You must find PURE CBD product and start dosing small and work your way up until you find the sweet spot.

I personally find 15 mg the sweet spot.

Anything that reduces anxiety and depression is by definition psychoactive, no?

I think the "non-psychoactive" claim is an attempt to distance itself from cannabis so that it can be kept legal. But I guarantee you that if you take as much of it as you can, you will get super high (though not the same full-spectrum high you get from actually smoking weed).

I think that actually may be the problem, I was probably megadosing it.

Edited by smurf88

15 hours ago, smurf88 said:

Anything that reduces anxiety and depression is by definition psychoactive, no?

I think the "non-psychoactive" claim is an attempt to distance itself from cannabis so that it can be kept legal. But I guarantee you that if you take as much of it as you can, you will get super high (though not the same full-spectrum high you get from actually smoking weed).

I think that actually may be the problem, I was probably megadosing it.

I believe it works more like an adaptogen, which allows the body to be more in coherent intelligence with itself and thus naturally grant more assistance to do its job better provide what the body needs rather than like a stimulant or sedative. That's how i see it at least.

B R E A T H E

On 1/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, pluto said:

What brand of Cacao did you get? Was it powder?

Please post the links if it's available online.