28 cm unbuffed

Shadow stuff

2 posts in this topic

Right now I'm on a stage of my journey, where I want to get into pickup and basically go for stage orange stuff.

I have no fucking idea why this happens, but I'm attracting taken women all the time. And they are really into me, like, they subconciously feel something, but first I would love to understand that intelectually. 

What the fuck is it? I feel like it's my shadow, but.. why this? It's really weird.

EDIT: That's what I got so far: 

Since people attract each other at their common level of woundedness or their common level of health, an unavailable person's fear of commitment likely mirrors your fear of commitment. If you are a person who keeps meeting unavailable people, you might want to honestly look within to see if your fears of rejection or fears of engulfment (losing the other or losing yourself) may be causing you to be unavailable.

Do you guys know any methods to deal with that? 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

Assume everyone is single till proven otherwise. A lot of girls have orbiters. Don't mistake a soybean, beta, and cucks as her bf. Chat. Approach. Assume attraction. 

There's data on women who DHV are typically in a relationship. It's a numbers game. Keep exploring. Its a sentiment of wanting what you can't have. Infidelity and cucking is common place in the world especially in the degenerate society we live in. 

Its not my problem nor my concern if she has a bf or hubby. I just approach. Shut me down. Its been my experience that, if she has a bf, its not even mentioned during her flirting. Any time a girl says bf, its disinterest. 

Stop caring so much. Chat up everyone. Beyond orange is when you can ho past pickup and just be.