Sussso

is this called love?

12 posts in this topic

theres this girl I really like and she likes me back I just hope to see her again at drop in center she usually goes to ask for her number I can't stop thinking about her it's very annoying I had this happen few times where you really in love and can't stop thinking about someone and it's hard to coup with music helps with relief and getting busy or alcohol but man haven't felt this way towards someone in a while this feeling it usually fades away after a while is it love or just neediness? 

@Sussso It's infatuation. It's a craving, and it is temporary. 

Ask for her number, go on a date :)

If you are too afraid of getting rejected by her, then I'd say it's neediness. 

16 hours ago, Sussso said:

theres this girl I really like and she likes me back I just hope to see her again at drop in center she usually goes to ask for her number I can't stop thinking about her it's very annoying I had this happen few times where you really in love and can't stop thinking about someone and it's hard to coup with music helps with relief and getting busy or alcohol but man haven't felt this way towards someone in a while this feeling it usually fades away after a while is it love or just neediness? 

Just tell her to give you her #. Lmfao having a sock puppet with a girls name on it isn't love lol. Its a infatuation. You want to smash. Don't over think it. Get her number and proceed. 

Years ago, i was telling Dij about "this girl." we met. We had a flirt. It was prolonged because of circumstances. She was working or i was. I can't remember BUT, there is no substitute for CHEMISTRY AND INTEREST LEVEL. With that said, GIRLS will make it apparent. 

Break rapport. Assume that you will NEVER see her again. Act as such. I STATED (not asking) what I was doing. Where I was going. TELL HER COME! She asked, "how do i know if you're going?" i took her number. 

So, we ran at each other on a beach and lived happily ever after. 2.2 children. Marriage. White picket fence? Hell nah! 

I flaked. Something came up. I rescheduled. She had a meeting. We reschedule. Finally, we met for drinks. 

Bro, it was brutal. She was a radical feminist, SJW, rants about patriarchy, rape culture and male privilege lol. I just requested that cheque, didn't pay hers, made out JUST CAUSE, AND I never saw her again. That is, until recently. 

She saw me with my buddy hitting on other people. My buddy asked after about the tall brunette shooting me daggers lol. 

Op, its never going to be how you want exactly nor what you want and expect. Do it again for the reference point. In retrospect, it reminded me of MJB coffee shop scene. But the highlight was the pickup and not the interaction thereafter. It was a dead lead BUT I KNOW IT. No mental masturbation. 

Get her digits. Just be nonchalant about it. Its no biggie. Good luck. 

Edited by Meetjoeblack

14 hours ago, Sussso said:

@Meetjoeblack nice one. thnx 

Any update? 

In future, ASSUME this is it. You won't ever see her again. Act as such. Get digits. You have ZERO control of your outcome. You can only control your actions in the moment. Go for it. Live your truth. No regrets. You want the reference because it won't be the last time you have a experience like this. Seek competence. 

Lastly, if you don't I will lol. Some other guy is going to and his intention isn't for love lololol. Throw caution to the wind. 

@Meetjoeblack  I'll update you when I see her next time. ye should always be aware that I might not see her again and not wait for the right moment that's pathetic need to reconstruct the mindset. I have came Into realisation that it's not love I just want to fuck her.

5 hours ago, Sussso said:

I have came Into realisation that it's not love I just want to fuck her.

Oh for crying out loud! ?

Obviously, it's not love, but infatuation. However you could at least have good intentions, like wanting a date or get coffee to get to know her.

Since you just want to use her for a fuck hopefully she will see through your BS and...run...fast.

There are call-girls and websites to hook-up for sex, for that sorta thing, ya know.

And guys wonder why good/quality girls are picky and give them a hard time (or the smart ones at least). Its because of exactly what you said, "you just want to fuck her", then drop her like a hot potato I'm sure. I doubt that's appealing to the normal woman. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 1/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, Meetjoeblack said:

I STATED (not asking) what I was doing. Where I was going. TELL HER COME!

What is she, a dog?

A little respect for other human beings please.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

29 minutes ago, Vxvxen said:

@Anna1 How do you know when to run? :|

They push the issue, to an uncomfortable level, of trying to be completely alone with you, prior to any real date of any kind or after one date. Big red flag (ie, let's just go back to my place or your place, etc).

Also, they don't want to spend any money on you. They don't take you out to meet their friends.

If you do take the bait and are alone with them, then be careful how far you go, if you don't want to get used. Not to mention, its incredibly dangerous for a woman to be completely alone with a man they don't know at all, if you know what I mean.

Making them wait a month, at least, was my moto. If they won't wait, then they aren't looking for a serious girlfriend, they are looking for a hook-up.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 hours ago, Sussso said:

@Meetjoeblack  I'll update you when I see her next time. ye should always be aware that I might not see her again and not wait for the right moment that's pathetic need to reconstruct the mindset. I have came Into realisation that it's not love I just want to fuck her.

Lmfao no shit. 

And, its ok but, you're clearly a sweeter dude then me. You question love in the thread lulz. You crack me up. I had a laugh. 

Are you familiar with YouTuber Elliot Hulse? He's a Paul Check prodigy. He's a strength camp lifter and trainer. He is no pickup guy. He married his high school sweetheart. He did however collaborate with Rsd Tyler. There's several videos where Elliott says to "breathe into your balls." 

Note, when you see her or you see the next girl, you can feel out of state or nervous. Breathe into your balls. Ground your self. The reference point is key. Freedom from outcome + intent. 

Keep me posted bud. 

4 hours ago, Anna1 said:

What is she, a dog?

A little respect for other human beings please.

Lmfao i didnt offer her a treat. That's rude lol. 

You're feisty tonight ?! 

Its been my experience that stating works better than asking. Asking as if there is a alternative lulz! 

Furthermore, compliance is king. 

If i give her instructions and she follows, it translates well inside (and outside) the bedroom. 

giphy.gif 

Theres nothing respectable in the game chance.