Identity

Past life experiences

31 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, dharm4 said:

@Leo Gura The problem with psychics is there are many of them who are frauds. They use techniques like cold reading,... I'm sure you are aware of Derren Brown, he has done many tv specials exposing these techniques.

This whole thing about psychics being frauds is way overblown.

It's mostly an excuse made by materialists because they do not want to admit that psychic abilities are real.

First you must admit that psychic abilities are real. Then we can acknowledge that a few people are frauds and avoid them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As you connect with the higher Self the illusion of time is seen through and connections are made in unexpected ways. The "illusion" is not only meant to be transcended but also embraced as what you came here to experience, you came here to evolve and become. If a past life connection can assist in what the higher Self intends to become you can create one. There are also many powerful ways of connecting with the "past" through love and inspiration that don't need to be claimed as "your" particular past life. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 17.1.2020 at 7:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

I recently went to two different psychics/healers. Each one told me that they got a vision that I was strangled by the neck in a past life, which created a blockage of the throat chakra.

Can't say if it's true or not, but it was quite amazing that two different people said something so specific. What are the odds of that?

Have you found a good way to deal with throat blockages? I feel like tensions in my throat area are what constantly fucks me over, and it's something that has been really persistent throughout my life.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Last year, I was dancing in my garden, on a full moon. I had a strong feeling that I had done this before.

Then I remembered the sign on the river, not far from my house which said witches had been burned here. I then realized I had been a witch in another life and my journey to England had something to do with that - healing.

Or better said,

My journey to England helped me realize my parallel existence as a persecuted witch in England - I guess there is a strong connection between that life and this one

I also have a strong feeling I am a Yogi on another plane. I used to do a lot of yoga as a child, in a playful way.  Full lotus was one of my favourite positions and it was something I came up with, as far as I can remember. 

1 hour ago, Commodent said:

Have you found a good way to deal with throat blockages? I feel like tensions in my throat area are what constantly fucks me over, and it's something that has been really persistent throughout my life.

It's not a physical blockage, it's an energetic blockage.

How to deal with it I don't know. Reiki folks can do various healings on it but I don't know if that will be enough or not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Commodent said:

@Commodent The throat chakra has been a major challenge for me to over the last year, and still is to a degree.

What has helped for me are sound related practices; screaming, singing, humming, etc.

There was also a linkage for me to a fear of throwing up. I literally faced that fear by volentarely throwing up a few times.

Ofcourse our good old friends psylocibin mushrooms took a lead position in opening up my throat. During trips the blockages literally just desolved and I would start coughing like crazy. A few times it felt like a plug was being removed from my throat and I could breath for the first time.

But than if nothing is done, the old patterns of life close it down again real quick.

Also, just becoming aware of the throat. At this point I am quite aware of how I can let tension go and allow for energy to flow, and how in some circumstances I literally swallow to block energy/expression from flowing.

Fundamentally, you will have to face whatever you are not expressing. What parts of your self are you afraid to show? I told a girl I had liked her for years, had deep conversations with my parents, started showing sides of myself I had not before, and more

It’s a journey really. I’m definitely still on it.

If there is interest, I can write a more elaborate post about my experiences ?

Edited by Identity

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Can anybody please explain how to know if there's a blockage in chakras without reaching out to a psychics (not really available any in my region)? When i do visualization pranayama when the prana reaches the heart chakra i feel strong pulsation not on my back ,but under sternum, as energy gets stronger the pulsation gets stronger too, i don't know if it's a blockage or not?

Edited by m0hsen

@m0hsen  The easiest way is to reverse check it. Anyone can do this. You don't check the chakra, you check the behavior/results produced by blocked/imbalanced chakra. And than you do corresponding meditation. In time you'll pick up the skill and just know and feel it.

https://thirdeyetranscend.com/blogs/mindfulness-blog/how-to-tell-if-one-or-more-of-your-chakras-are-blocked

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-13433/warning-signs-your-chakras-are-out-of-balance.htmlhttps://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-13433/warning-signs-your-chakras-are-out-of-balance.html

https://blog.mindvalley.com/symptoms-of-blocked-chakras/

I went all the way back (into the formless) and just a little inbetween. 

I didn't have specific past life story experiences, but a few things I saw, a woman after her wedding at home. I was the father and really happy. Must have been between 1950-1970 because of the way I was dressed. I SAW it, I was in perspective. No visualisation.

An enlightened woman told me during astral travel that death closed my heart chakra and hurt my "light-body". I didn't tell her my chakra was closed before, and she didn't know it, I just thought there was nothing wrong with having no emotions at all. She took away my fear by healing my astral Body.

I have also visualised the destruction of earth, creation of the moon by 2 formless cosmic creatures. I was the feminine force who then enlightened the first woman on earth. A few days later the Kundalini snake crawled up my spine. Since then I call those 2 forces Shakti and Shiva. I went in UNBIASED.

A few days ago I tried to go all the way back. I was the nothingness, being split into shakti and Shiva. Then going away from each other and exploding in infinite opposite energies. Energy then forming big concentrations from both opposites. Colliding with each other and creating matter. The matter formed systems which interreacted/collided with each other. Then formed bigger systems until the "matter" was one big concentration and exploding again into opposite energies. Afterwards those energies concentrated again into Shakti and Shiva who reunited into the nothingness.

I VISUALIZED it. There is no such thing as "seeing" the formless like a past life regression. However I felt the shakti energy and the formless afterwards in communication with those forces.

The woman who healed my astral Body told me she had folders full of the Big bang. She is enlightened.

I however am NOT enlightened. Just had a few awakenings. There is something called soul travel, which makes it easier to come in contact with past lifes. It goes up all the way into the formless, if you already experienced the nothingness. Being in trance you go there automatically.